Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  ontheDL on Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 am

There was another edition in the works.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Fri May 26, 2017 8:06 am

Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 am

Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  dedicatedart on Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 am

Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Mon May 29, 2017 8:52 am

dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly

Real quick.
There were 20, I think.
I'd rather have won a spot in the lottery, but I'm happy to score a couple test shots.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  dedicatedart on Mon May 29, 2017 9:38 am

Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly

Real quick.
There were 20, I think.
I'd rather have won a spot in the lottery, but I'm happy to score a couple test shots.
By the time I got to it, they were gone no biggie tho.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 am

dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly

Real quick.
There were 20, I think.
I'd rather have won a spot in the lottery, but I'm happy to score a couple test shots.
By the time I got to it, they were gone no biggie tho.

You snagged the sdcc ghost the other day, didn't you?
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  dedicatedart on Mon May 29, 2017 10:46 am

Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly

Real quick.
There were 20, I think.
I'd rather have won a spot in the lottery, but I'm happy to score a couple test shots.
By the time I got to it, they were gone no biggie tho.

You snagged the sdcc ghost the other day, didn't you?
Why do you assume it was me?
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Mon May 29, 2017 11:35 am

dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:
Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get one of the test shots of the rotocast MFC from 5points?

I guess no one else picked up a test shot from Rotofugi.
I'm hoping the 2 I bought arrive this week.
Sold out quickly

Real quick.
There were 20, I think.
I'd rather have won a spot in the lottery, but I'm happy to score a couple test shots.
By the time I got to it, they were gone no biggie tho.

You snagged the sdcc ghost the other day, didn't you?
Why do you assume it was me?

W.W.R.E.D. I assume you get all the stuff I want before I get to it.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  dedicatedart on Mon May 29, 2017 11:42 am

[/quote]W.W.R.E.D. I assume you get all the stuff I want before I get to it.[/quote]
Lol well that's a very odd assumption ?
Idk wwred?
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Wed May 31, 2017 6:59 am

I got the two MFC test shots I ordered from Rotofugi.
And they are both the same color! Lol.
Gold glitter. Bummer.
I'll trade one.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  jorester on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:18 pm

Pimp_Nugget wrote:I got the two MFC test shots I ordered from Rotofugi.
And they are both the same color! Lol.
Gold glitter. Bummer.
I'll trade one.

pm sent .
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Posts : 4138
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 47
Location : france

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Reks36 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:23 pm

I was hell of bummed, went and got a card, came back, sold out. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1462
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 37
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  ontheDL on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Sounds like there will be plenty more coming our way
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  dedicatedart on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 pm

ontheDL wrote:Sounds like there will be plenty more coming our way
For sure, love my OG MC.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:55 pm

I hope it's true.
I love Japanese sofubi.
These puppets are easy to make and the colors could be anything you could imagine.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  BigNasty on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 am

damn guess i was lucky i grabbed 4 and got one double.. i got a
gold top/green bottom glitter ,
2x clear blue bottom to faded gid top
and a clear bottom with faded gid top
and there just about the same size as a LMFC just a a tiny bit smaller..
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 30
Location : Florida

View user profile http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 pm

BigNasty wrote:damn guess i was lucky i grabbed 4 and got one double.. i got a
gold top/green bottom glitter ,
2x clear blue bottom to faded gid top
and a clear bottom with faded gid top
and there just about the same size as a LMFC just a a tiny bit smaller..

Pics!
I dig these little MFC.
I was amused to read the back of the header,
Made in China with Japanese sofubi.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  BigNasty on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:35 am

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 14968710

Ya I'd like to see more of these.. bonghit scratch  maybe since they are hollow with no bottom and "tests" the next ones will have some sort of innards like the YG's??..??..
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 722
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 30
Location : Florida

View user profile http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:12 am

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 IMG_20170531_210414441_zps4q6sg2qa
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Reks36 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:10 am

Digging the clear ones!
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1462
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 37
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  itsa_mia on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:51 pm

those are rad What a Face
scott should do infected lmfc's to bring down the price point cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5339
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : N49

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Pimp_Nugget on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 am

Did anyone get the SDCC mfc?
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Posts : 154
Join date : 2017-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  InebriatedGnome on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Wait, there was an SDCC release too? Crying or Very sad
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 351
Join date : 2015-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Reks36 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Pimp_Nugget wrote:Did anyone get the SDCC mfc?

Roto said there should be some up this week. Very Happy
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1462
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 37
Location : 90230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Misfortune Cat PLAYGE - Page 9 Empty Re: Misfortune Cat PLAYGE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum