COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale

+11
whacko
fender
Mikeyk
dreamattack27
Nocash138
nyhousekid
Mendez
BigC
jorester
Attila The Dan
Colossus of Destiny
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale Empty Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm

I bought up a bunch these for people here, figuring that they would sell out. Turns out they're still available from MunkyKing . . . If anyone wants to buy one from me for retail + shipping, let me know. (I've got quite a few, so I'll sell multiples - and the shipping probably won't increase much.) I'll wait until the mini comes in to ship.

*** NOTE: Fender said in another thread that their international shipping prices are high, so this may be a good deal for some of you.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale Empty Re: Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale

Post  Attila The Dan Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Good job dude!
I will take one! What a Face How much are they?
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale Empty Re: Reconstructing Misfortune Exclusives for sale

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 pm

$30 + shipping. Drop me a PM with your location and I'll let you know what that works out to. Also - I'm out of town at the moment so if anyone messages me I may not be able to respond until Monday.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm

wow , good deal ; Twisted Evil

pm send !!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

So awesome that you did this bro. +1 C&D
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm

BigC wrote:So awesome that you did this bro. +1 C&D

i concur clap
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:53 am

i wish i waited munkey king charged 10.50 for shipping in the us for these unreal
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:15 am

nyhousekid wrote:i wish i waited munkey king charged 10.50 for shipping in the us for these unreal
That must be their minimum. I was going to order a t-shirt the other day. Remember, I'm in NorCal, so not that far from them. Shipping for UPS ground (lowest amount) was over $10. I decided not to get the shirt.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocash138 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:32 am

PM'd
Nocash138
Nocash138
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 am

I almost ordered one from them, not being sure if I would be able to snag one on here. That price is crazy. It costs a fraction of that to ship one of these, or a tee for that matter.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 am

BigC wrote:
nyhousekid wrote:i wish i waited munkey king charged 10.50 for shipping in the us for these unreal
That must be their minimum. I was going to order a t-shirt the other day. Remember, I'm in NorCal, so not that far from them. Shipping for UPS ground (lowest amount) was over $10. I decided not to get the shirt.

Yep I ordered mine this morning, 10.50 shipping charge. Ouch! At least we all had a chance to buy one. Thank you Closs if I had known you were going I would have bought you one. Hope you enjoyed the show! Very Happy
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

Hmm I'm actually surprised the united states shipping is so high. My guess is so they don't have to calculate shipping on each item they set the default price in a higher range. If someone bought an 8-13" toy they would pay 10$ but for a mini item or something you could easily put it in an letter its way too high.

I paid 65$ shipped internationally for one cat which is balls to the wall expensive. Next time I'll stick with Myplasticheart or rotofugi.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

You're awesome dude. I wish I saw this a little earlier cuz I ordered one from Munkyking and even their cheapest domestic shipping was high @ ~$11. And they don't take paypal (which is just annoying).

Monkeyking's high shipping is why I never ordered from them in the past. Roto, Frozen Empire and Tainted Visions all carry the same stuff and MK's competitors are always cheaper with cheaper shipping.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

PMd
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:29 am

I ordered the Misfortune Cat print along with the MFC 4" to justify the shipping price. It was still the same either way.
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Rolling Eyes
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

After two emails and, like, seven phone calls we finally got Munky King to ship us our box of minis. Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town and without the internet for the weekend.

To everyone that has already PM'd me: I will send you a message as soon as I'm back. Sorry about the delay - we sort of had to fight to get the micro cats. sqube
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

np man, thanks for the update. Smile
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:After two emails and, like, seven phone calls we finally got Munky King to ship us our box of minis. Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town and without the internet for the weekend.

To everyone that has already PM'd me: I will send you a message as soon as I'm back. Sorry about the delay - we sort of had to fight to get the micro cats. sqube

If you end up with any extras.... Wink
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 am

Thanks for the update COD Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 am

Keep me on the list in case somebody backs out or you have an extra to sell.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:After two emails and, like, seven phone calls we finally got Munky King to ship us our box of minis. Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town and without the internet for the weekend.

That sucks that you had to deal with all that bullshit. Sorry, and many thanks!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 am

Assburrito! wrote:Keep me on the list in case somebody backs out or you have an extra to sell.

Will do. I've sent out a handful of PMs, and if I don't hear back from those people, or if they don't want them anymore, I'll definitely put you on the list.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:
Assburrito! wrote:Keep me on the list in case somebody backs out or you have an extra to sell.

Will do. I've sent out a handful of PMs, and if I don't hear back from those people, or if they don't want them anymore, I'll definitely put you on the list.
Hey Colossus, since I got a set via Eric I'll let Assburrito take mine. Very Happy
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 am

fender wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:

Hey Colossus, since I got a set via Eric I'll let Assburrito take mine. Very Happy

That's awesome! What a Face Fender rules! COD, shoot me a pm with what ya need from me.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum