COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats?

+2
wpaarts
ezramyl
6 posters

Go down

Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats? Empty Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats?

Post  ezramyl Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 pm

I may be able to purchase these two misfortune cats.

Is $275 for both a good deal or not + International shipping? I've been looking for a while now and I know that the red was limited to 150 pieces and the green was 100 pieces so they're kind of hard to get.

ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats? Empty Re: Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats?

Post  wpaarts Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Quite some $$$.
But you rarely see them for sale so maybe not... scratch
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats? Empty Re: Going rate for the black/red and black/green Misfortune Cats?

Post  whacko Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm

$275 seems a little bit steep to me. They were what, $85 originally? And there wasn't a huge demand for them when they dropped. If I remember correctly neither managed to sell out completely and the extras were sold off at Rotofugi. Also not that many people come around asking for them, compared to some of the rarer BUDs and Squadts.

$200 + Int shipping seems like a much fairer price. Its true that they don't come up all that often but when they do they tend to sell in the $80 range.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/109214
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks guys - maybe I should wait and they will eventually come to me cheaper and closer. I didn't want to overpay. Very Happy
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks pazzi. I was hoping to find them closer to the states to avoid the shipping prices, but I might end up having to buy International.
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

I don't think that price is too far off. I just haven't seen any of the playge ones for sale and I don't think we really will. Only seen a handful of the black ones show up.

I'd go $250 shipped max on both.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

ontheDL wrote:I don't think that price is too far off. I just haven't seen any of the playge ones for sale and I don't think we really will. Only seen a handful of the black ones show up.

I'd go $250 shipped max on both.

Yeah I could get behind $250, including shipping for both.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 am

Yup, I think 250 shipped- max - is a fair price.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum