COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who makes all the Squadt's clothes?

+2
wpaarts
eldoobya
6 posters

Go down

Who makes all the Squadt's clothes? Empty Who makes all the Squadt's clothes?

Post  eldoobya Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:42 am

I am not sure if it has been brought up or not but, one of the best things about the Squadts, is their clothes!

I just want to give mad props to whomever makes them, cuz they frickin' rule!!! clap clap clap clap

It takes quite a skill to make clothes so small, that look so nice. Especially, when you have to make anywhere from 100-300 suits/jackets/shirts/ties, etc.

I dont know how i would rate them, but the first series jackets are one of my favs. cyclops Then come the Brandt Peters squadts, and the little suits are bad as hell. Shocked Third, I would have to say would be the Copperhead suits. What a Face

I cant even wait to see Frozen Whole's jackets. I was one of the lucky ones to see it in person at Rotofugi and I was thoroughly impressed. The colors and the design really set off that particular squadt.

So a big cheers to the Squadt clothes designer/maker!!! cheers cheers cheers

You make our Squadts un-naked and we love you! I love you Because a naked Squadt isnt that sexy. Believe me, I peeked. Embarassed
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Who makes all the Squadt's clothes? Empty Re: Who makes all the Squadt's clothes?

Post  wpaarts Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am

Word Exclamation
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Who makes all the Squadt's clothes? Empty Re: Who makes all the Squadt's clothes?

Post  M00Nman Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

let me know if you want any custom clothes..check my post "my pride and joy" in customs for a custom northface my friends wife made me..
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 am

eldoobya wrote:.......I cant even wait to see Frozen Whole's jackets. I was one of the lucky ones to see it in person at Rotofugi and I was thoroughly impressed. The colors and the design really set off that particular squadt....
i saw it too, and with the fur fringe on the hood..........very tits!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinman Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:25 am

i agree: the seamstresses and seamst...ers of jamungo and threezero are the bees knees.
the cream of the crop.
the crème de la crème.
top of the list.
A, number ONE!

we salute you!
muffinman
muffinman
CAD Grunt

http://www.muffinmangofigure.blogspot.com  // blog

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 am

^lol at the bees knees haha love it..but yea completely agree clap
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down