COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons)

4 posters

Go down

Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons) Empty Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons)

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 am

I'm looking for either of the black and white shirt designs that were included as extras in the Squadt Blank Shit packs. Either the 'Collect & Destroy' or Aaron Horkey Playge logo (with the rats). Willing to pay cash, or offer up some decent trades. Anyone that got one and is willing to let it go, drop me a line and we'll work out a deal! sqube

UPDATE: I still want all that shit up there, but I doubt anyone is selling. If anyone has extra clothing, eye lenses, or accessories leftover from customing or kitting out a Squadt I'd be willing to buy them off of you. I particularly want the blank hoodies that FERG sold through the CAD Storehouse a while back, and any bonues items that came with them. sqube

Last edited by Colossus of Destiny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons) Empty Re: Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons)

Post  ejholmes30 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 am

I want that duffel bag.........so does everybody else. Shocked
ejholmes30
ejholmes30
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons) Empty Re: Squadt Blank Shit wanted (clothing/lenses/weapons)

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Bumping it back to the top - looking for some spare QPMNT for my Squadts.

UPDATE: Also - I'll buy any Squadts that are missing items if offered at a good discount.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 am

Id like to pm you but I can't, I can offer my stuff over email?
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 am

RockNRoll wrote:Id like to pm you but I can't, I can offer my stuff over email?

Email respondonated.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:

Email respondonated.

X2. Check your emails and get back to me, bro.

Anyone else got an excess of items? bounce
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

I may have a broken gassed and K11 rover with all there stuff I would be willing to sell. I bought it off the bay for $90 and when I got it it was broken. He gave me a full refund but hasn't asked for it back in over 2 weeks now. Was going to hold onto it for a custom but not sure if I want to do that or not.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am

Email respondonated.

Hey havnt got a response, it's lukejames@ymail.com
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:35 am

RockNRoll wrote:

Email respondonated.

Hey havnt got a response, it's lukejames@ymail.com

Odd, I got your message from a Hotmail account. Anyway - I just responded to your ymail address.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am

Crunch wrote:I may have a broken gassed and K11 rover with all there stuff I would be willing to sell. I bought it off the bay for $90 and when I got it it was broken. He gave me a full refund but hasn't asked for it back in over 2 weeks now. Was going to hold onto it for a custom but not sure if I want to do that or not.

Right on. Drop me a PM when you're sure you want to sell. How's it broken? Also, you're in the Phoenix area, right? If so, it's a local deal. Basketball
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down