COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

+80
Vulpini
InebriatedGnome
Arttoylife
antzgaa
n8iv22
Viroid1
ineedmoretoys
slinky42
geekvinyl
Rambo84
Goddamnanalog
acetate909
Reks36
ontheDL
vinyl_addict
0khrana
twinseffect
Illusive
Finnrcw
Swordfish
biscocrack420
Shoot2Kill
edstuff
the-Magpie
koonfasa
h20samurai55
supershallow
kuhwinters
AngieP
Geescube
Are-Jay
craney
No.13
longbow
cedricel
patrick40
JasperF
Colossus of Destiny
jandrolex8
jpeso18k
Teimaru
Crunch
ianthegamer
KidBot
Takemaru
redwood510
CankleBreaker
lone1208
CMB
dedicatedart
el_payaso_loco
SaulSNES
pudd
vicjeb
funkin
eldoobya
byproduct
jgreds107
chase1319
lalala
jakesons
ADintheworks
NDB747
mazdevilz
ilovefreestufftoo
ROACHSHACK138
Stush
vasabo
itsa_mia
cheapass
Myxzoid
Gatiio
benswift
MagnumManipulator
abysmaldesign
devito1195
chiprender
LonerStoner
yanyaniscool
DROBOT
84 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  Vulpini Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 pm

They did some custom clowns for the trigger shows, but that should be left for gallery customs.

When I get a chance ill post some pics but the unknown mask (forgot the exact name, but the mustache smiley face mask)
And something more cost effective a Russian paratrooper.

Anyway, those are my ideas, if I don't see them soon I've got customs that are being worked on.
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future?

Post  patrick40 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 am

A fighter pilot Squadt !
Just give him a helmet-helmet ( like the new FB ) and put a cool vizor on it that you can put up and down !
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:01 am

^^Now I don't know what I want between Astro and Pilot. A fighter pilot would certainly integrate well into the FB series.

I feel like both of these would have to be a Jack or a Chipp, though. Nozzel and Gassed both have pretty bulky helmets, and a pilot helmet-helmet would need to fit the whole face.

OR a special-edition Nozzel with a longer, thinner breathing tube, and a helmet-helmet that just has a visor on top. Something like this [https://i.imgur.com/tBJyh.jpg] but with the facemask on the primary helmet.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Viroid1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:43 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:^^Now I don't know what I want between Astro and Pilot. A fighter pilot would certainly integrate well into the FB series.

I feel like both of these would have to be a Jack or a Chipp, though. Nozzel and Gassed both have pretty bulky helmets, and a pilot helmet-helmet would need to fit the whole face.

OR a special-edition Nozzel with a longer, thinner breathing tube, and a helmet-helmet that just has a visor on top. Something like this [https://i.imgur.com/tBJyh.jpg] but with the facemask on the primary helmet.
I think I'm going to have to jump on the hype train for both of these ideas lol!
Viroid1
Viroid1
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 am

now we're loggin'

pirat
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 am

would it be possible to make a female squadt?

or cross dresser trouble boy?
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 am

Who said they're all dudes? Wink

I've been referring to them with 'he/him/his' from day one but you're making me think about it now. I could see Jack being a tough-as-nails lady—it's not like we haven't seen a deadly female Jack before.

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future? - Page 11 462px-Me2_jack2

NUUK and BYO can be a man/woman team:

• Married couple breaks bad
  • Bonnie-and-Clyde type gangster meth cooks with nothing to lose
  • Two chemistry students who meet up in grad school and start cooking meth to pay off student loans; everyone else thinks they're dating because they spend so much time together
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:27 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Who said they're all dudes? Wink

I've been referring to them with 'he/him/his' from day one but you're making me think about it now. I could see Jack being a tough-as-nails lady—it's not like we haven't seen a deadly female Jack before.

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future? - Page 11 462px-Me2_jack2

NUUK and BYO can be a man/woman team:

• Married couple breaks bad
  • Bonnie-and-Clyde type gangster meth cooks with nothing to lose
  • Two chemistry students who meet up in grad school and start cooking meth to pay off student loans; everyone else thinks they're dating because they spend so much time together

Right??? Some of them yes they could be tough gi Jane types but more of a feminine quality type being released wouldn't be so bad, then I could play sleepover with them 😏

Hah...

Thanks for the break down
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

[quote="Vulpini"]
InebriatedGnome wrote:
Right??? Some of them yes they could be tough gi Jane types but more of a feminine quality type being released wouldn't be so bad, then I could play sleepover with them 😏

Hah...

Thanks for the break down

Gotcha. I think it would be cool but wonder how the Squadts form will adapt.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Squadt's with big tits Shocked lol!
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 pm

What a Face What a Face What a Face
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 am

Just minor details, breasts maybe hair on the head made of vinyl, just something simple to let you know, no, this isn't an asexual creature
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Arttoylife Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am

You guys are just trynna fap to toys cuz you can't get real girls
Arttoylife
Arttoylife
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 am

lol!
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:25 am

Razz Razz Razz

Disclaimer: I'm not very good at thinking sometimes

I don't know how well breasts would work on the form—the vast majority of humanoid female bodies I see on toys are very idealised, so having this mildly dumpy little killing-machine with a huge head would be a big break from the norm. Contrast a hypothetical femSquadt against 3A's ladies, for example. I think the obstacle is partly to do with the way women's bodies are handled in entertainment, contemporary art, advertising, etc.—the extent to which we can appreciate a female character design aesthetically is pretty dependent on how well the form fits within a narrow set of beauty standards. When you're talking male designs, that aesthetic appreciation can work in lots of other directions, like colour palette, detailing, and so on. This might not be the best way to put it (I'm not sure what is), but: Batman is seen as a valid and marketable male design, and so is The Penguin. Among the well-known female cast of Batman, there are no analogues to The Penguin in terms of form and contrast to the idealised gender aesthetic.

There are also problems to do with how we raise boys and girls differently, with an emphasis on girls' conforming to beauty standards ('you're so pretty!' is a big compliment) and relatively little emphasis for men. Maybe things are ramping up now with the advent of male celebrity and growing trends towards fitness and strength being reflected in ideal bodies, but fifty years ago I feel like being a fat or very 'unattractive' lady damaged your sense of self-worth a lot more than would happen to a man in the same position.

The point is, there shouldn't be anything wrong with a 'female' Squadt as long as the design as in step with the rest of the line—but to me it feels wrong, and I'm trying to unpack that.

Also, I guess society stops us from beating it to lady-Squadts. Which is fine by me.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Razz Razz Razz

Disclaimer: I'm not very good at thinking sometimes

I don't know how well breasts would work on the form—the vast majority of humanoid female bodies I see on toys are very idealised, so having this mildly dumpy little killing-machine with a huge head would be a big break from the norm. Contrast a hypothetical femSquadt against 3A's ladies, for example. I think the obstacle is partly to do with the way women's bodies are handled in entertainment, contemporary art, advertising, etc.—the extent to which we can appreciate a female character design aesthetically is pretty dependent on how well the form fits within a narrow set of beauty standards. When you're talking male designs, that aesthetic appreciation can work in lots of other directions, like colour palette, detailing, and so on. This might not be the best way to put it (I'm not sure what is), but: Batman is seen as a valid and marketable male design, and so is The Penguin. Among the well-known female cast of Batman, there are no analogues to The Penguin in terms of form and contrast to the idealised gender aesthetic.

There are also problems to do with how we raise boys and girls differently, with an emphasis on girls' conforming to beauty standards ('you're so pretty!' is a big compliment) and relatively little emphasis for men. Maybe things are ramping up now with the advent of male celebrity and growing trends towards fitness and strength being reflected in ideal bodies, but fifty years ago I feel like being a fat or very 'unattractive' lady damaged your sense of self-worth a lot more than would happen to a man in the same position.

The point is, there shouldn't be anything wrong with a 'female' Squadt as long as the design as in step with the rest of the line—but to me it feels wrong, and I'm trying to unpack that.

Also, I guess society stops us from beating it to lady-Squadts. Which is fine by me.
^^^  bonghit bonghit ^^^^ lol
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:41 pm

It was late and I was trying to avoid writing a paper Embarassed
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:46 pm

patrick40 wrote:Squadt's with big tits Shocked lol!
They would be as unproportional as the heads. Haha
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Killed it.
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 pm

What are some Squadt ideas you would like to see happen in the future? - Page 11 Marley-306-1390921012

musician squadts. maybe one with a bongo , a guitar , a trumpet , mariachi band squadts . bonghit lol!
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Mon May 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Saxaphone!!!
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon May 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Vulpini wrote:Saxaphone!!!

^^^ +1 ^^^ clap or straight up metal band
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Noire detective series (an excuse to bring back the Tommy Gun)

also +1 to music Squadts (though the more options we think of, the more I worry about my wallet and my room space)
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Air force pilot either maverick or Owen Wilson behind enemy lines lookin mfer
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Tue May 12, 2015 12:29 am

Im still gunna push my original idea of astrosquadt bonghit
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next