COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?

+5
colbert
Gatiio
pazzi
scumonkey
fender
9 posters

Go down

Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?  Empty Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?

Post  fender Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:34 am

I've recently started getting into designing t-shirts for boutiques and need a factory to get them printed at for a anti suicide show this month. Any help would be appreciated Smile
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?  Empty Re: Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?

Post  scumonkey Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 am

i don't know if they meet up to your standards but here is a start...
http://www.zazzle.com/screenprinting
http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts
scumonkey
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?  Empty Re: Anyone know a good t-shirt/printing manufacture?

Post  pazzi Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm

http://www.brokenarrowwear.com/

They do great work, not sure how they stack up in price though..
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys, brokenarrow looks good.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am

Biggest issue is this boutique wants a flyaway tank top, which I haven't been able to find anyone that does blanks of it and of course the price. They want the shirts produced for 7.50$, which is way too low for a run of 24 shirts. It's kind of a pain in the ass :/.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

fender wrote:Biggest issue is this boutique wants a flyaway tank top, which I haven't been able to find anyone that does blanks of it and of course the price. They want the shirts produced for 7.50$, which is way too low for a run of 24 shirts. It's kind of a pain in the ass :/.

damn, 24. thats low. good luck man, back where im from, you jump the border into mexico and get that straighten out right away.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Gatiio wrote:
fender wrote:Biggest issue is this boutique wants a flyaway tank top, which I haven't been able to find anyone that does blanks of it and of course the price. They want the shirts produced for 7.50$, which is way too low for a run of 24 shirts. It's kind of a pain in the ass :/.

damn, 24. thats low. good luck man, back where im from, you jump the border into mexico and get that straighten out right away.

Damn that would solve my problem quick! haha. Oh well, the hunt goes on! I actually found a store willing to do 24, 2 different prints & label removal/logo printing for 339$. I'm really hoping the boutique will say yes to this guy since it's the best deal I could find.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Gatiio wrote:

TexMex Translation - "have them printed in mexico for $4.50 and make out like a bandito"
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 pm

colbert wrote:
Gatiio wrote:

TexMex Translation - "have them printed in mexico for $4.50 and make out like a bandito"

For real? damn I need to find me some Mexican factory lol.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  TrustPigs Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 am

I don't know about the tank top, but these guys usually can do 24 multi-color silkscreened shirts for around $8 to $8.50 (shipping not included). Might be worth asking them…
antilogydesign [dot] com (sorry, system won't allow me to post links…)
TrustPigs
Pyle

http://trustpigs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 am

theres a link icon up top
first entry is the link itself
second entry is whatever text you want to name it

and welcome tp
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 am

colbert wrote:
Gatiio wrote:

Indeed, although the shirt quality is not as good as the states. but in some cases you can take your own shirts.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 am

TrustPigs wrote:

I don't know about the tank top, but these guys usually can do 24 multi-color silkscreened shirts for around $8 to $8.50 (shipping not included). Might be worth asking them…
antilogydesign [dot] com (sorry, system won't allow me to post links…)

Thanks TP! Those prices sound really good, hopefully they'll be willing to take on my order. What a Face
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  TrustPigs Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 pm

itsa_mia wrote:theres a link icon up top
first entry is the link itself
second entry is whatever text you want to name it

and welcome tp

That part I all understand… but I just signed up for my forum account and LITERALLY the system won't allow you to post links for the first week you are active. Anti-spammer preventive measures…
TrustPigs
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  TrustPigs Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:25 pm

fender wrote:Thanks TP! Those prices sound really good, hopefully they'll be willing to take on my order. What a Face

I really don't see why they wouldn't, unless they are bogged down in orders at the moment (which does happen). Let me know if I can help, since I have dealt with them in the past…
TrustPigs
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

Thank you everyone for all the help and suggestions.

So the current news is the boutique doesn't care if they miss their show deadline, which they most likely will since the shirts would need to be at location on march 19th and as far as I know, they were still price checking and looking for a factory that would do 12 shirts of 2 different designs for 7.50$. Looks like everything is out of my hands now and they'll take their time to get the shirts produced. Wish they would have tried to meet the show deadline so I could have a shirt for my records, but oh well.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 am

For a run that low, the only cost effective way to manufacture the shirts it do it yourself.
Of course that is only if you are already setup with the equipment to do a run.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

queensboro.com has been the nicest place for me to go to for years. sent my logo in and there was no art cost/embrodery fee's. thay will even let you buy only 4 item's to how many you want thay also have specials from time to time....
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum