COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fr0g s003 [FR0ZN WH0LE]

+60
whacko
flatland333
chase1319
vinylgoddess
DROBOT
agentzuluka
Ianb1420
cripery
CankleBreaker
Admin
zmigol
JasperF
vicjeb
Speedstick
mefisto
nvs03lex
Marleybone
longbow
byproduct
Crunch
Myxzoid
gasTHUMB
nath88
Vince
cheapass
Blood101
RockNRoll
Eric
quentdiggy
dan-knee rock
MagnumManipulator
ilovefreestufftoo
gua_ping
slinky42
Ballou34
CMB
niskio
JEEMAC
Gimby
itsa_mia
Skullyton85
Mikeyk
yanyaniscool
ussross547
unlucky_charm13
NDB747
eldoobya
lalala
mazdevilz
666ways2love
chelito19soccer
edstuff
chiprender
el_payaso_loco
Stush
smokebelch
colbert
LonerStoner
Gatiio
jorester
64 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fr0g s003 [FR0ZN WH0LE]   - Page 3 Empty Re: Fr0g s003 [FR0ZN WH0LE]

Post  666ways2love Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

it's a shame that the frozn on the bay is one of our very own collectors.

666ways2love
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 am

666ways2love wrote:it's a shame that the frozn on the bay is one of our very own collectors.

Which one? The one for $500 or $190?
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
666ways2love wrote:it's a shame that the frozn on the bay is one of our very own collectors.

Which one? The one for $500 or $190?

Come on guys REALLY!?! You know all of us on here want it
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am

file a complaint to ebay and make them the end auction due to photo infringment
srsly $499 LOL
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 am

itsa_mia wrote:file a complaint to ebay and make them the end auction due to photo infringment
srsly $499 LOL

So ridiculous!! At least the other guy didn't go crazy on the price. Although I'm still very disappointed in both people Sad Sad Sad
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 Mon May 14, 2012 9:49 am

Ridiculous...

Seriously, MAD just had this issue. Its a fucking shame that collectors bust their ass to save up money for drops, miss out, and its all because a small group of assholes see the opportunity for monetary gain from the very same collectors who missed out originally.

These are the things that have turned me off from collecting various things over the years, be it art, toys, etc... Flippers ruin it all.

Its not like these people are hurting for money and selling off their toys a year or more after they got them, its an instant flip and occassionally a "pre-order" flip, never had any intention to keep it.

Sickened.

If I miss out on The Drifter and see this happening (which it will, there will be flippers). I might have to take a break for a while. This is just really getting out of control.

*Sorry for the rant, most of (aside from the flippers on here) were thinking it as well.
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

Prophecy wrote:Ridiculous...

Seriously, MAD just had this issue. Its a fucking shame that collectors bust their ass to save up money for drops, miss out, and its all because a small group of assholes see the opportunity for monetary gain from the very same collectors who missed out originally.

These are the things that have turned me off from collecting various things over the years, be it art, toys, etc... Flippers ruin it all.

Its not like these people are hurting for money and selling off their toys a year or more after they got them, its an instant flip and occassionally a "pre-order" flip, never had any intention to keep it.

Sickened.

How most of us feel man! It's a damn shame

If I miss out on The Drifter and see this happening (which it will, there will be flippers). I might have to take a break for a while. This is just really getting out of control.

*Sorry for the rant, most of (aside from the flippers on here) were thinking it as well.
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  666ways2love Mon May 14, 2012 10:02 am

I'm talking about the more reasonably priced one. For a good collector to do such a thing is disappointing
666ways2love
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon May 14, 2012 10:08 am

well... there is still going to the the Frzn release in the future for the remaining pieces. I think its more of a lurker or maybe one of the people here that reads the posts and then puts up a piece in order to make a quick buck from all the hype.

if people right now know about the Frzn, then they know about this forum and that in turn means that at least they have been exposed to all of the info.

It could also be that one of the flippers that was selling the fr0g as a preorder got lucky enough and was delivered a frzn, which in turn made it seem like a 'chase' since most of these people are in Asia and often times do not comment on this board. Be it because of language barriers or other forums that they are dedicated to.

best thing is to hope that those with Frzns enjoy them here and if people wanna swap they should. I for once like the green better and intend on preordering chipp and the frzn fr0g when the are available.

and yeah, the fact that flippers try to blow up mark ups is really annoying.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  666ways2love Mon May 14, 2012 10:52 am

it's quentdiggy/ryan. far from a lurker.

congrats to ryan, looks like some sap bought it
666ways2love
666ways2love
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dan-knee rock Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm

666ways2love wrote:it's quentdiggy/ryan. far from a lurker.

congrats to ryan, looks like some sap bought it

But with paypal fees, shipping, and ebay fees..he'll be only making around $150. subtract that from the initial $115, he came up only $35.00. I would have rather sold it to a boarding for $115 gift and shipping cost...help each other out when you can.

But the $500 for a squadt...gtfo
dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

http://www.fittedhawaii.com/hanahou/

Back to top Go down

Post  dan-knee rock Mon May 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Prophecy wrote:Ridiculous...

Sickened.

Totally agree with you here. It's almost impossible to purchase 3A toys, especially Ashley Wood. I wanted to start purchasing Ashley wood TKs and etc, but seeing how his policy of 3AA membership is once a year and everyone gets cart jacked, etc etc, I've decided to cool it and not even bother anymore.
dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Mon May 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Okay, I didn't have to explain myself, but my F--king car is dying, or is on it's last leg...and I told you guys I didn't really like this figure. Sure I could have offered it here, to be lowballed and asked to sell for retail, but I need money NOW, and BAD...and with the fees and all I didn't make much, like $30.

I put in my listing that I knew it was priced high but if you really needed it I have one on hand. I DID NOT put a $500 price tag on it, I was f--king reasonable, I just sold it for what I see it going for in a month.

You can be pissed, but I don't have to explain myself really. I didn't get the figure I wanted, I sold it. I sold it for a reasonable market value. Whats the problem? I was supposed to save it for you and sell it for retail? Sorry, i just didn't.

I just sold my frozens for retail and ate shipping, and I sold my Copperhead for $165 which sold right away. I do nice things and don't need the damn flipper police coming when I unload ONE figure on ebay. Anything else ya sandy vags?
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  dan-knee rock Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

^everyone has financial issues, we understand or at least I do. I'm just saying that you really didnt make much and if I was in that situation, where I didn't have financial woes, I would sell for retail and shipping. The $500.00 was unreasonable, but that wasn't you. If you were in a better situation, then yeah maybe you would have hooked someone up.

Shoot i even had someone ask me to sell mine for retail, but once i said i need to charge shipping, they stopped answering me. it's all good, handle your business.
dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Mon May 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Totally agree with you here. It's almost impossible to purchase 3A toys, especially Ashley Wood. I wanted to start purchasing Ashley wood TKs and etc, but seeing how his policy of 3AA membership is once a year and everyone gets cart jacked, etc etc, I've decided to cool it and not even bother anymore.

I know this isn't the string for this but I thought I'd throw in my own 2 cents. First off 3AA only allows you to buy a specific colorway. Most times if there is a TK for sale the regular one is cool enough in it's own right and you have a 24 hour window to buy it. The Reventure Exclusive sale was a cluster fuck from the get go and I have issues with it but just don't care. I have only been cart jacked twice and the only time I couldn't get what I wanted was the last RVHK sale. 3A's stuff is cool. I am just at a point where I just don't care as much as I used to.

Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 pm

dan-knee rock wrote:^everyone has financial issues, we understand or at least I do. I'm just saying that you really didnt make much and if I was in that situation, where I didn't have financial woes, I would sell for retail and shipping. The $500.00 was unreasonable, but that wasn't you. If you were in a better situation, then yeah maybe you would have hooked someone up.

Shoot i even had someone ask me to sell mine for retail, but once i said i need to charge shipping, they stopped answering me. it's all good, handle your business.

Hey thanks Dan, just wanted to be clear I'm not a flipper, and didn't buy with the intent just to flip. How could I have known I'd get frozen? If i would have gotten 001 it would have never been for sale. Oh, and thanks to you who have bought from me in the past few days. I have just enough to buy a 2000 Chevy Malibu which looks like a killer deal at $1,000.

100,000 miles on it, clean, Air, CD. STOKED to have a solution to my wheels problem...I do love you guys, and the next deal will be posted here for sure.... albino

quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

quentdiggy wrote:
dan-knee rock wrote:^everyone has financial issues, we understand or at least I do. I'm just saying that you really didnt make much and if I was in that situation, where I didn't have financial woes, I would sell for retail and shipping. The $500.00 was unreasonable, but that wasn't you. If you were in a better situation, then yeah maybe you would have hooked someone up.

Hey thanks Dan, just wanted to be clear I'm not a flipper, and didn't buy with the intent just to flip. How could I have known I'd get frozen? If i would have gotten 001 it would have never been for sale. Oh, and thanks to you who have bought from me in the past few days. I have just enough to buy a 2000 Chevy Malibu which looks like a killer deal at $1,000.

100,000 miles on it, clean, Air, CD. STOKED to have a solution to my wheels problem...I do love you guys, and the next deal will be posted here for sure.... albino

clap clap everyone seems to be loosing their cool these days everyone needs to relax and shit happens and some people got to tc of things a certain a way and its their decision if you like it or not
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Mon May 14, 2012 9:59 pm

chelito19soccer wrote:
quentdiggy wrote:

clap clap everyone seems to be loosing their cool these days everyone needs to relax and shit happens and some people got to tc of things a certain a way and its their decision if you like it or not

+1

I go with what quentdiggy said in the first sentece "I don't need to explain myself"

he should have ended it there, That is all that he needed to say.

We are all adults here, we are not in preschool.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon May 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Well everybody said what they had to.....can't rage at anybody for having to sell in the need for money....and come on guys CAD is supposed to be like a big fam going on here....so lets chill and keep the excitment going for any fr0gs that still have to show up and look forward to what's next
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon May 14, 2012 11:58 pm

I am sooo happy I got S003. Now I wait for S001 to come home too. Every time I look at my squadts I'm reminded why they're my favorite toys.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue May 15, 2012 12:04 am

edstuff wrote:I am sooo happy I got S003. Now I wait for S001 to come home too. Every time I look at my squadts I'm reminded why they're my favorite toys.
cool. Congrats ed...its cool lots of active board members got the frozn fr0g....can't wait for the release so i can get mine
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Tue May 15, 2012 1:57 am

Yeah I just have no blue and JUST unloaded my Frozens (Nozzle and gassed) to guy on KR boards, as it was his first squadt purchase. $170 for both, shipped and I ate fees. Is that fair?

Then I get the frozen No It had no place in my black/gold collection and didn't even have it's frozen buddies around, I had just shipped them off pale So I was going to sell it here but was getting offers for retail and less and I was just gonna wait a while, then I realized I could get a decent price on the bay-not a huge price, just enough where I felt okay about passing it on. My name is Quentdiggy here and there and everywhere so I'm not hiding behind other screen names and being shady about it okay? Oh, and for those of you who only read the last line of long posts, the first Pm I get asking for it gets a Playge Rat sticker (just like the new foam one we saw), for the love I love you
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 am

quentdiggy wrote:Yeah I just have no blue and JUST unloaded my Frozens (Nozzle and gassed) to guy on KR boards, as it was his first squadt purchase. $170 for both, shipped and I ate fees. Is that fair?

Then I get the frozen No It had no place in my black/gold collection and didn't even have it's frozen buddies around, I had just shipped them off pale So I was going to sell it here but was getting offers for retail and less and I was just gonna wait a while, then I realized I could get a decent price on the bay-not a huge price, just enough where I felt okay about passing it on. My name is Quentdiggy here and there and everywhere so I'm not hiding behind other screen names and being shady about it okay? Oh, and for those of you who only read the last line of long posts, the first Pm I get asking for it gets a Playge Rat sticker (just like the new foam one we saw), for the love I love you

Would love but can't pm :')
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Tue May 15, 2012 2:18 am

Why not? thats weird. Wink Tell me your addy and it's yours bro...or is that too personal to put out there? Suspect

quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Wed May 16, 2012 1:31 am

quentdiggy wrote:Why not? thats weird. Wink Tell me your addy and it's yours bro...or is that too personal to put out there? Suspect

Not sure what an 'addy' is but email - lukejames@ymail.com
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next