COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

+86
gua_ping
Patrickkellyx
squadtenvy
PJWatseu
geopina
Teimaru
mefisto
patrick40
nvs03lex
chelito19soccer
deathwolf
henry17s
Ballou34
nnumber6
Colossus of Destiny
baldo
Fleapeez
haarp
lalala
casperd
Vince
zmigol
devito1195
cripery
MagnumManipulator
el_payaso_loco
NDB747
cheapass
slinky42
highjack
comatoseghost
Mikeyk
ejholmes30
flatland333
BigC
ADintheworks
666ways2love
jorester
mazdevilz
ontheDL
jgreds107
colbert
Sin_black
Buellster
Speedstick
Silver
ictoys
byproduct
grand poobah
Admin
Crunch
DROBOT
Eric
longbow
dtrain
redwood510
vicjeb
nameBRAND
gaizka.e.e.
chase1319
pazzi
JEEMAC
gasTHUMB
cq.3vilkid
itsa_mia
PARID004
eldoobya
edstuff
beatzz
smokebelch
Skullyton85
Ianb1420
ilovefreestufftoo
vinylgoddess
Art_Buyer
squirmy
Gimby
unlucky_charm13
Gatiio
kitkat54
LonerStoner
Sh1n5
niskio
quentdiggy
jakesons
blindcowboy
90 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  JEEMAC Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 am

hopefully a rd. 2 of invoices are coming
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 3 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  Crunch Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 am

DROBOT wrote:Does anyone know how this happened? How did we all of a sudden get them?
Never the less, this is so awesome that almost 40 of us got the Drifter. It puts a big ass smile on my face, cause I know we will all appreciate them. With this guy, FB Chipp, and the Young Ghosts on the way.....I dont think I can handle all the Squadt madness that I am about to be exposed to.

Don't forget Fr0g
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 am

The edition size is 150 but how many did they keep for their shop?
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:33 am

After reading some of the posts in this thread I want to remind people of the only rule of these forums. BE RESPECTFUL.
There is a vibe that we have here that is unlike any other forum..these forums are 99% member moderated and uncensored.
It is up to you guys to make sure CAD remains the best toy forum on the web.

OG CAD members..please let the newer members know if they are fucking up..be nice, but let them know. This is important.

Be respectful. Think before you post. sqube
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 am

Gah! A friend from back home got one. Im happy for him, the thing is that he now might consider keeping his fr0g, which was the one he was gonna sell to me. violent2

;___; Add "gatiio's on-the-fence friend" to that list.

And yeah, Ilovefreestuff,

Tomeno did the drop like any other and some got lucky and some didn't. thats how the beast is, man. We all turned up at the same time, No secret-drop bullshit or f5ing all day for some glimpse of a toy. we all had the same opportunity; click at the time, fill the form and hope your ISP is faster than everyone else's. Its not nice to be assuming things we neither know nor can confirm.

Deal done, let's move on.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am

1. mefisto
2. casperd
3. bathingape0721
4. Fleapeez
5. BTYHP
6. dimply_gecko
7. DROBOT
8. 666ways2love
9. ictoys
10. Ballou34
11. jakesons
12. gaizka.e.e.
13. devito1195
14. Skullyton85
15. el_payaso_loco
16. AsakuraHaoYoh
17. cheapass
18. Silver
19. nvs03lex
20. DL
21. apeboy
22. cripery
23. baldo
24. zmigol
25. gregm
26. Speedstick
27. Vince
28. wpaarts
29. highjack
30. blindcowboy
31. quentdiggy
32. Niskio
33. Sh1n5
34. squirmy
35. Art_Buyer
36. beatzz
37. eldoobya
38. JEEMAC
39. gatiio's on-the-fence friend
40. Grand Poobah

I was already out of the house for the day when I saw my e-mail this morning.

With all the crashing and confusion with the Japanese characters, I wasn't sure when or if my order went through, so I kept trying. I don't think I actually submitted a complete order til 38 minutes after. That was my first attempt after learning on CP that that top button in Japanese says "send." Anyway, I received two no-sorry e-mails last night and figured that was that. I was very surprised it turned out the way it did. I was able to get my first order request submitted by 6 minutes after, but the connection dropped before I received the confirmation page. Then at 20 minutes after, I got it submitted again and received a confirmation page, but I didn't know about the Japanese button, and I closed the window. I have no idea which attempt was successful, but I'm glad I kept trying.

Getting lucky is bittersweet though, with so many of you feeling frustrated and disappointed. We're all very lucky that Ferg and BP are stand-up guys, and it's awesome of them to do something for board members who missed out. Hopefully, more people here can score a No. 7 before all is said and done.

grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 am

"No secret-drop bullshit or f5ing all day"

this! What a Face and there was no cartjacking, thats the worst feeling

im still kinda thinking theres some invoices coming, but thats pure speculation on my part

oh awesome grats gp!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 am

Gatiio wrote:Gah! A friend from back home got one. Im happy for him, the thing is that he now might consider keeping his fr0g, which was the one he was gonna sell to me. violent2

Tomeno did the drop like any other and some got lucky and some didn't. thats how the beast is, man. We all turned up at the same time, No secret-drop bullshit or f5ing all day for some glimpse of a toy. we all had the same opportunity; click at the time, fill the form and hope your ISP is faster than everyone else's. Its not nice to be assuming things we neither know nor can confirm.

Secret-drop? I was wondering if they kept any to sell at the shop lol.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:44 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
Gatiio wrote:Gah! A friend from back home got one. Im happy for him, the thing is that he now might consider keeping his fr0g, which was the one he was gonna sell to me. violent2

]

That WAS the shop. pirat
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am

Gatiio wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

]

That WAS the shop. pirat

I mean for walk-in customers or is it just online only?
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

I mean for walk-in customers or is it just online only?

I've emailed Eno to ask if they are holding any stock back to sell to walk-in customers. I'll let ya'll know if I get a reply. Very Happy
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

yeah, it was released via order form only. read the deets, man. ;D

I wonder what the next TB will be, now. like I said, I dont really collect them, but I can see how they are so sought after. specially all the cool stuff each new one brings to the platform. I'm anxious to see ferg use the tats on other squadts.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that they did not hold any back for themselves. All exclusives sell out through Tomenosuke rather quickly, plus you have to remember that the Japanese had an advantage with this drop with simple fact they were able to read the form. Just be glad it is not on the flip side where every drop is not coming from Japan and we are on this side of the language barrier to our advantage. Just my 2¢ from lack of sleep.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pazzi Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

They dont hold stuff back to sell at the shop, i was there when the first wave of honey skelves released.
And i begged Eno to let me have one, but he couldent, they all sold online.
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

Gatiio wrote:yeah, it was released via order form only. read the deets, man. ;D

*glass breaking and hitting floor sound*

Embarassed
Sad
pale
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:31 pm

I wonder what the next TB will be, now. like I said, I dont really collect them, but I can see how they are so sought after. specially all the cool stuff each new one brings to the platform. I'm anxious to see ferg use the tats on other squadts.

I was too worried about how to fill in the order form I must have missed that part of the detail... somewhere in the first 50 or 60 pages LOL But I think that sucks that the owner couldn't hold a few pieces for his regular walk-in customers to raffle away or something.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jakesons Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

I was too worried about how to fill in the order form I must have missed that part of the detail... somewhere in the first 50 or 60 pages LOL But I think that sucks that the owner couldn't hold a few pieces for his regular walk-in customers to raffle away or something.

i do some preparation by filling order form of other items on the site....
jakesons
jakesons
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 pm

jakesons wrote:i do some preparation by filling order form of other items on the site....
can you? the form was exclusive wasn't? since the address has TB7. html at the end.
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  vicjeb Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

i think i couldn't have b/c the order, cuz the first 2 times i filled are all failed
it keep saying the postcode is wrong
i tried many times, anyway that is not a good order form for international buyers
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

meaning so someone can walk in and buy it without filling a form and waiting for a submission? now that would be unfair. Specially for those far from the store or that country for that matter.

Let's just move one, we're beating a dead horse here. I see it like this, either we buy it off second hand (ebay or a friend) or just look forward to the next release.

Also, the form was similar to others on the site, but not quite the same, for those wondering.
Im pretty sure Ferg, more than any of us, learned a lot from this drop. If there are exclusives in the future (even though he seemed to be reconsidering that) Im sure that the formula will be tweaked.

Im happy for those who scored and I believe this method was fair to everyone and all.

another way would be to run it like the TAG store; Clock hits 12 PDT and all the emails (on Gmail) get accounted for in the order they come in.

I think we are missing the point on how many possibilities this guy opens for the line. Like I said before, Tats on squadts is a great idea. Im down for some fr0gs with sailor and 'Mom' tats. chug
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Silver
Silver
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Wow, what an asshole.

EDIT:

Let's report this shit.

here's how;

1. Go to the right of item description and click on 'Report this Item'

2. From the Drop down menus choose.

Listing practices > Inappropriate Seller terms > Presale.

Last edited by Gatiio on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : advice.)
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedstick Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 pm

never like ebay and never buy from ebay!!
ebay is the source of problem in my country! tax officer is getting smarter and every time stuff comin, they check price first through ebay and then they just put the price that we have to pay in order to get our stuff. shit!
Speedstick
Speedstick
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  nameBRAND Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:50 pm

:/
nameBRAND
nameBRAND
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next