COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about my vinyl and it's condition...

4 posters

Go down

Question about my vinyl and it's condition... Empty Question about my vinyl and it's condition...

Post  RockNRoll Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey guys, I live in the UK and as its rare for us to see the sun, will temperature affect the vinyl?

Cheers

Luke
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Question about my vinyl and it's condition... Empty Re: Question about my vinyl and it's condition...

Post  RockNRoll Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 pm

bump
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Question about my vinyl and it's condition... Empty Re: Question about my vinyl and it's condition...

Post  Gatiio Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 am

extreme temperatures will, also remember that some is ABS, some is different kinds of vinyl. Mine are in a place where light doesnt hit them, but the apt still gets pretty hot so I have to have the a/c on most of the time.

if it gets too hot, the pieces will warp. good luck.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 am

It's sort of cold here Razz Should I keep it out of any light or just sunlight or what? A spot light wot hurt - or will it? My detolf seems really precarious and not very sturdy - is this normal?

Cheers
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 am

RockNRoll wrote:It's sort of cold here Razz Should I keep it out of any light or just sunlight or what? A spot light wot hurt - or will it? My detolf seems really precarious and not very sturdy - is this normal?

Cheers

Light makes discolorations on the vinyl, I dont know about ABS which is what Squadts are made out of. in regards to detolfs, I have none sorry I cant help there.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm

the detolf should have come with like a little strap that you attach and screw into the wall because its a little top heavy especially with shit in it or on carpet.
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I believe it did, but no clue where it went -.-
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

You can go in and buy spare parts for pretty much everything they make.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

It'll cost like 20 cents.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down