COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally found a case large enough for my collection!

+11
cheapass
edstuff
Blood101
LonerStoner
chase1319
itsa_mia
chiprender
Gatiio
ilovefreestufftoo
devito1195
whacko
15 posters

Go down

Finally found a case large enough for my collection! Empty Finally found a case large enough for my collection!

Post  whacko Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:53 am

Just got it Tuesday. Very Happy

Finally found a case large enough for my collection! House10
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Finally found a case large enough for my collection! Empty Re: Finally found a case large enough for my collection!

Post  devito1195 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 am

haha - congrats whacko on finding a large case!
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Finally found a case large enough for my collection! Empty Re: Finally found a case large enough for my collection!

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 am

Congrats dude, I hope to buy a case that big one day.

OFF TOPIC: I see you have a RAV 4, did you ever have any transmission problems with it? My mom had one of those and the dealer was giving us the run around and all. She spent a few thousand to fix it and then we received a letter in the mail, saying that there was a class action lawsuit against Toyota and that Toyota would repair everything and if you paid out of pocket you would be reimbursed.

Last edited by ilovefreestufftoo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 am

Dude, nice! I heard those can hold a lot of things and double as entertainment centers too. Razz

congrats on the new place, man! Looks amazing.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 am

hahahah....awesome, congrats!
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Congrats dude, I hope to buy a case that big one day.

OFF TOPIC: I see you have a RAV 4, did you ever have any transmission problems with it? My mom had one of those and the dealer was giving us the run around and all. She spent a few thousand to fix it and then we received a letter in the mail, saying that there was a class action lawsuit against Toyota and that Toyota would repair everything and if you paid out of pocket you would be reimbursed.

I haven't really had any transmission problems with my Rav4. I got the same notification about the transmission, but I haven't brought it in yet for service. When it is cold, sometimes my car has a hard time shifting up unless I let the engine warm up first, but other than that is has been fine. The car is over 10 years old at this point and I thought that it was just one of those quirks that happen in older cars.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 am

excellent, big congrats! What a Face
those come dust free?
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 am

Congrats WHACKO!!!! That is great stuff!!! cheers
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

itsa_mia wrote:excellent, big congrats! What a Face
those come dust free?

lol!

reminded me of the bags.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 pm

big score, congrats!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Nice!! I'd be happy with a case half that size. Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Congrats , Looks nice .. are your planing to scatter all the toys or just place them in one room?
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

a very nice custom piece!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am

whacko wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Congrats dude, I hope to buy a case that big one day.

I haven't really had any transmission problems with my Rav4. I got the same notification about the transmission, but I haven't brought it in yet for service. When it is cold, sometimes my car has a hard time shifting up unless I let the engine warm up first, but other than that is has been fine. The car is over 10 years old at this point and I thought that it was just one of those quirks that happen in older cars.

Nice pickup man!
Lil ghetto transmission trick. If your transmission is having trouble shifting, take your foot off the gas for a second and then put it back down. It's like when you're driving a stick and you take your foot off the gas to shift. Except you're not actually shifting anything. I'm assuming you hear the rpms going up and it takes a while for the gears to shift?
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Blood101 wrote:Congrats , Looks nice .. are your planing to scatter all the toys or just place them in one room?

2 rooms are set aside for my specific needs, one for video gaming and the other as an office. I plan on displaying most of my toys in those two rooms.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Dude your red door reminds me of American Beauty...
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am

congrats!!! don't forget to share more pics onces all yoru collections are settled / set up What a Face
cheapass
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

Congrats! Looks sufficient for toys afro
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 am

Ha! Good one Whacko. Hope your "collection" enjoys their new space..... clap
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 pm

congrats whacko, looks like a perfect 10
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 am

Prfhahaha. Didn't see that coming one bit. Laughing
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum