F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :(

Go down

F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :( Empty F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :(

Post  CankleBreaker on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 am

I just received my LP Chipp today at work and I think I accidentally tossed the launcher with the rest of the packaging material. I'm so sad and upset. Are there spares available or is it damn near impossible to score one?

I need a miracle here. :/
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :( Empty Re: F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :(

Post  MagnumManipulator on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 am

Damn that sucks dude!!!!
But I think you're screwed lol! Unless Ferg has one laying around somewhere. It sucks even more too cause it's the only LP without a secondary weapon.

Best of luck to you in finding one! Smile
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :( Empty Re: F*ck me! Lost LP Chipp's launcher :(

Post  CankleBreaker on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am

Thanks Mag. I jus PM'ed Ferg, praying he has a spare. I was so excited to take an IG pic with him too...
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 am

Wow that sucks dude.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  longbow on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:30 pm

OUCH. If I recall correctly the launcher should be wrapped at the back with sticky tape.

I believe there will be launcher QPMNT pacs in the future?
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm gonna go back into work today to see if I left it behind anywhere. If not, i'm gonna go dumpster diving!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:27 am

Damn, no luck. I managed to find the shipping box in the dumpster but it was empty, must've accidentally tossed it in the regular trash... Crying or Very sad

Freakin sad.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  longbow on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:07 am

Ferg has just eased your worries, check out the Restricted Area Razz
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:19 am

Perhaps it's possible to dye the launcher that comes with the QPMNT Pac? That way you could get a launcher that is (colorwise) near the one you lost
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:Damn, no luck. I managed to find the shipping box in the dumpster but it was empty, must've accidentally tossed it in the regular trash... Crying or Very sad

Freakin sad.

damn dude, sorry. But honestly, how the fuck you throw away the only weapon that comes with the toy?

plus, that is that pieces signature weapon. LOL.

Im pretty sure Ferg can work something out for ya. Also, I can resin cast you some weapons, but I dont have any launchers. :s

best of luck, I guess thats why some of us dont throw the boxes away.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:15 pm

The new QPMNT PAC looks dope but i'm one to try and have my pieces as 100% complete as possible so I guess i'm gonna try to post him up for sale. Not sure if anyone would want just Chipp w/out his launcher tho. Sad

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions guys.

And I could've sworn that I removed the launcher from the plastic and placed it in the box and ONLY tossed the wrapper, but I guess not... almost damn certain actually. But when I got home to take the figure out, no launcher. I only threw out the box it was shipped in.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:23 pm

sent you a PM
Admin
Admin
FERG

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:I just received my LP Chipp today at work and I think I accidentally tossed the launcher with the rest of the packaging material. I'm so sad and upset. Are there spares available or is it damn near impossible to score one?

I need a miracle here. :/

If Ferg can't help, let me know. I have one that is destined to be a custom. With the new qpmnt pac coming it could easily be swapped for another one.

Send me a PM if I can help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Ahhhh! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys all so much! THIS is why I love being a member here and a part of this community. Amazing down to earth folks lookin out for one another.

PM'd Gregm.
Thanks Ferg! Very Happy
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:Ahhhh! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys all so much! THIS is why I love being a member here and a part of this community. Amazing down to earth folks lookin out for one another.

PM'd Gregm.
Thanks Ferg! Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down