ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 am

..what the title says... sqube


Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
FERG

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2008-06-21

View user profile http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 am

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Assembly_fb_jack
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  Gatiio on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 am

thats very nice Gregm. I always screw up the bandana when I try to do that.

Great thread, Ferg.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3266
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 33
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:51 am

gregm wrote:ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Assembly_fb_jack

Simply Bad Ass!! That's awesome
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  el_payaso_loco on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 am

Here we go the current builds
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Img27910
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2047
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 29
Location : toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 am

Love the bug eyes in the GID Nozzel. Of course jack is bad ass too.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:Here we go the current builds
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Img27910
Nice I'll be posting soon as I lost my camera so just have my shitty cell phone
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:26 am

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8635923665_a3ff09981a
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8635924241_a79614ab63
Jack and Doc boys night out .. bought in Chicago drinking Chicago beer what a bunch of chicagoins
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8637030006_ceb05bef73
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8637029604_02fe0f8e45
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8635922657_b4dffedb18


Last edited by dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 am

Really thinking maybe I should of hot green jack when I had a chance in the lotto. He looks awesome.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

towely wrote:Really thinking maybe I should of hot green jack when I had a chance in the lotto. He looks awesome.

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8626040654_3a0542bcae
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8624927369_197cc31e22
every one who seen my nozzle all busted up and patchy that was signed by ferg, here he is touched up and assembled like a bad ass mofo!

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8626035992_314f86557e
jack ready too destroy . since he's been collected!

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8626037288_ec81a3b1a9
jack isnt nkd anymore.


ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8626039624_17bcc4bfe6
work in progress fr0g , bullet damage every where.

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8626038526_dcbea5c40a
doc could hang with the die fucker duo, thought this would be a simple cool look until i did this !

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. 8627005318_bb41bde87e
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  JasperF on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

Awesome!!
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 33
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:48 am

Doc is fucking awesome looking. Wish I could have been there to get one.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:57 am

I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 am

dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 am

towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:19 am

dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...

The Frog Helmet looks pretty damn good.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 am

towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...

The Frog Helmet looks pretty damn good.

Thanks I'm debating on doing him all brown or bringing it too a lighter tan/brown or gray too bring out the dingy coloring better
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 am

dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...

The Frog Helmet looks pretty damn good.

Thanks I'm debating on doing him all brown or bringing it too a lighter tan/brown or gray too bring out the dingy coloring better

Gray would be cool. Brown is awesome too damn decisions.
Twisted Evil
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 am

towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...

The Frog Helmet looks pretty damn good.

Thanks I'm debating on doing him all brown or bringing it too a lighter tan/brown or gray too bring out the dingy coloring better

Gray would be cool. Brown is awesome too damn decisions.
Twisted Evil

That's what I'm saying but then if I go gray gotta think off how too do the bullet effects lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  CankleBreaker on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am

Damn those transparent green weapons are the tits. Wish I could've gotten a set.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2185
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 34
Location : L.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:32 am

CankleBreaker wrote:Damn those transparent green weapons are the tits. Wish I could've gotten a set.

Agreed What a Face
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:34 am

dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I love me new nozzle !!! He's signed by ferg on the head and back of the helment !

It's pretty bad ass. Love the set up.
Thanks, idk what color ima do my frog in ...

The Frog Helmet looks pretty damn good.

Thanks I'm debating on doing him all brown or bringing it too a lighter tan/brown or gray too bring out the dingy coloring better

Gray would be cool. Brown is awesome too damn decisions.
Twisted Evil

That's what I'm saying but then if I go gray gotta think off how too do the bullet effects lol

Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  JasperF on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 am

towely wrote:Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy

Do that by watering down your paint (or thinning it) and then take a sponge and dip it in the paint and apply that to the areas you want to 'rust' Wink
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1003
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 33
Location : Utrecht, the Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 am

JasperF wrote:
towely wrote:Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy

Do that by watering down your paint (or thinning it) and then take a sponge and dip it in the paint and apply that to the areas you want to 'rust' Wink

Exactly that would be bad ass.
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 40
Location : Vancouver WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  dedicatedart on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:38 am

JasperF wrote:
towely wrote:Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy

Do that by watering down your paint (or thinning it) and then take a sponge and dip it in the paint and apply that to the areas you want to 'rust' Wink

Well the bullet holes have a copper paint that I dirty and watered down that's why they have the look it dose along the edge
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1819
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum