ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  mechanizer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 am

GERM! ahhhh!

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Photo3mf
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Photo2yg
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Photo1wn
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  chase1319 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 am

That Germ looks awesome!!! I dunno about everyone else, but I'm going crazy not having the whole assembly lineup...the completist in me dies a little with every pic...
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 am

chase1319 wrote:That Germ looks awesome!!! I dunno about everyone else, but I'm going crazy not having the whole assembly lineup...the completist in me dies a little with every pic...
Im not a completist , but seeing all those awesome Germ pics makes me want one so bad! Twisted Evil
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 am

MagnumManipulator wrote:
chase1319 wrote:That Germ looks awesome!!! I dunno about everyone else, but I'm going crazy not having the whole assembly lineup...the completist in me dies a little with every pic...
Im not a completist , but seeing all those awesome Germ pics makes me want one so bad! Twisted Evil

Deep down inside I really wanted Germ, but had Germ overload with Nuuk and Byo...
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 am

Yeah I felt the same way, but shit I still want one.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:21 am

MagnumManipulator wrote:Yeah I felt the same way, but shit I still want one.

Haha...same here!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am

Thanks! I definitely agree with you about getting the other ones...I'm still happy I had a shot at getting at least one. Germ rocks! Thx again Ferg, Kirby and Whitney.
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 pm

edstuff wrote:break yo self fools!
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Ddz5sg

your assembly Chipp is well !!! What a Face
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 pm

My assembly Germ has been a bit neglected as I was feeling a bit Germ overload too. These builds are really nice though mechanizer! - Great job! - I'm going to give my Germ a bit more attention over the weekend. Very Happy Shocked

mechanizer wrote:GERM! ahhhh!

cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

cripery wrote:My assembly Germ has been a bit neglected as I was feeling a bit Germ overload too. These builds are really nice though mechanizer! - Great job! - I'm going to give my Germ a bit more attention over the weekend. Very Happy Shocked

mechanizer wrote:GERM! ahhhh!

Thanks cripery. Can't wait to see the pics of what you decide to use for your Germ.
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

jorester wrote:
edstuff wrote:break yo self fools!
ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Ddz5sg

your assembly Chipp is well !!! What a Face

haha thanks Jorester. I'm probably going to start looking for an assembly chipp body eventually.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Tried to keep it simple on this guy (maybe a bit dull).. Going for the subtle military look for this heavy weapons Germ.
No idea at all how I managed to scratch up his right eye socket..! mad2 I didn't even have any trouble getting the lenses in and out. Oh well, adds to the battle scared look.

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Img_1411
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 pm

nice pic Ben, I did the same thing and added the nade launcher attachment to that weapons pac as well. It looks pretty cool!

Twisted Evil
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:59 pm

mazdevilz wrote:nice pic Ben, I did the same thing and added the nade launcher attachment to that weapons pac as well. It looks pretty cool!

Twisted Evil

cheers! - yeah I love the 'nade launcher. - I ordered another one of the weapon pacs that it comes with when they went up on general sale at Roto earlier in the week.
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

not dull! perfect!
violent

only 3 launchers left btw (rocket launcher)

Last edited by itsa_mia on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm

cripery wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:nice pic Ben, I did the same thing and added the nade launcher attachment to that weapons pac as well. It looks pretty cool!

Twisted Evil

cheers! - yeah I love the 'nade launcher. - I ordered another one of the weapon pacs that it comes with when they went up on general sale at Roto earlier in the week.

I did the same just to get the launcher.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:21 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:
I did the same just to get the launcher.

Glad I'm not the only one!
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zmigol on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 8684243236_98347650a1
zmigol
zmigol
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 pm

@cripery - very clean build Ben, really like the look! Wilson mentined the idea of the launcher to me and I also had to try it. Wonder if that was just accidentally left out and it was suppose to be there. lol!!

@zimgol - I have a NKD missing the nozzel, that looks just like that. What have you got planned for your's? Mine is in the custom pile so it will likely be my next comissioned piece.

Two more squadts arrived yesterday, along with LED's, more gear from the Assembly, as well as 5 different colors of paint. Hope to get some cool stuff done this weekend! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 pm

gregm wrote:@cripery - very clean build Ben, really like the look! Wilson mentined the idea of the launcher to me and I also had to try it. Wonder if that was just accidentally left out and it was suppose to be there. lol!!

- Thanks Greg. Yeah, the launcher looks good - I hadn't thought of moving it on to the green sM4 until I started fiddling around earlier. I wish we could get our hands on one of those bayonet attachments that have only been on customs.

gregm wrote:
Two more squadts arrived yesterday, along with LED's, more gear from the Assembly, as well as 5 different colors of paint. Hope to get some cool stuff done this weekend! Smile

That sounds like enough gear to keep you amused for many weekends to come! Very Happy - Have fun!
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

The bayonet is a must have, I wonder if...........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm

gregm wrote:The bayonet is a much have, I wonder if...........

I do hope ferg keeps making them at least for customs... if not I'm just going to keep nagging like an old woman... just like I do with the .50 squadts lol!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zmigol on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 pm

@gregm I have nothing planned, just playing with it, now i have the nozzle upside down Laughing I can glue it, but i'll probably leave it like this for now.
zmigol
zmigol
CAD Born Again Hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 am

mazdevilz wrote:
gregm wrote:The bayonet is a much have, I wonder if...........

I do hope ferg keeps making them at least for customs... if not I'm just going to keep nagging like an old woman... just like I do with the .50 squadts lol!

Are you talking about this gun?

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 15 Mailgooglecom

Sorry had to do it.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:33 am

JERK
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next