Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  chase1319 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:17 am

I'm with everybody else...that gassed shirt is dope!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1414
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 35
Location : San Diego, CA

View user profile http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  itsa_mia on Tue May 21, 2013 4:22 am

& rad lens vicjeb
purple blueGID blueGID blueGID
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5339
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : N49

View user profile http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am

That Gas shirt is okay. Razz
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4287
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : So Calif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  MagnumManipulator on Tue May 21, 2013 9:46 am

mazdevilz wrote:I received my custom and board a while ago, but I'm just now taking pictures.

A big thank you to Kirby and Rotofugi!!!!!

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Img_1910
Grats Maz, the custom Gassed looks fuckin awesome man!! clap






MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1343
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 32
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  vicjeb on Tue May 21, 2013 12:46 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:
vicjeb wrote:just got the lens sets
thx kirby cheers
Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Img_1710

Gah! I'm so jealous Jeb! Nice score.
thx bro

i still can't believe i got them
i bought almost everything in the online store except lens, only bought the bug sets violent
now i got 2 bug sets What a Face What a Face
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 495
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  mazdevilz on Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey thanks guys, I think I'm the only one who's going to keep the items on the board.

I know I could use the stuff, but I really like how it looks just like it is.

but congrats to magnum and vicjeb... they are the real winners, everyone wanted those 2 boards.

And I'm really happy with the gassed shirt, that thing is sweet!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2472
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 41
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  longbow on Tue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm

I hope those lenses make their way into future drops!
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  Guest on Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Img_1911

plus I already started messing around with my custom, trying different looks!!!

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Img_1912



Awesome Wilson, so jealous of that Gassed shirt!!!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  patrick40 on Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 am

man that looks so awesome !!
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3151
Join date : 2013-04-19
Location : netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  vicjeb on Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 am

mazdevilz wrote:I received my custom and board a while ago, but I'm just now taking pictures.

A big thank you to Kirby and Rotofugi!!!!!

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Img_1910

plus I already started messing around with my custom, trying different looks!!!
man this is awesome, it makes ur display so special What a Face
looks pretty cool with the board, sadly the board is too large
i can't afford the shipping fee
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 495
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  funkin on Thu May 23, 2013 3:21 am

mazdevilz wrote:Hey thanks guys, I think I'm the only one who's going to keep the items on the board.

I know I could use the stuff, but I really like how it looks just like it is.

but congrats to magnum and vicjeb... they are the real winners, everyone wanted those 2 boards.

And I'm really happy with the gassed shirt, that thing is sweet!!!

The jackets are all still proudly attached to the jacket board... for now anyway.
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 419
Join date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  dedicatedart on Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 am

funkin wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:Hey thanks guys, I think I'm the only one who's going to keep the items on the board.

I know I could use the stuff, but I really like how it looks just like it is.

but congrats to magnum and vicjeb... they are the real winners, everyone wanted those 2 boards.

And I'm really happy with the gassed shirt, that thing is sweet!!!

The jackets are all still proudly attached to the jacket board... for now anyway.

Ditto shirts are too !!! I wanna make my own lens bored , thought it looked so sick!!! .
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  mazdevilz on Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 pm

dedicatedart wrote:
funkin wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:Hey thanks guys, I think I'm the only one who's going to keep the items on the board.

I know I could use the stuff, but I really like how it looks just like it is.

but congrats to magnum and vicjeb... they are the real winners, everyone wanted those 2 boards.

And I'm really happy with the gassed shirt, that thing is sweet!!!

The jackets are all still proudly attached to the jacket board... for now anyway.

Ditto shirts are too !!! I wanna make my own lens bored , thought it looked so sick!!! .

I stand corrected... which is cool cuz I think it is a nice memento to have from the show.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2472
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 41
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  dedicatedart on Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 am

mazdevilz wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
funkin wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:Hey thanks guys, I think I'm the only one who's going to keep the items on the board.

I know I could use the stuff, but I really like how it looks just like it is.

but congrats to magnum and vicjeb... they are the real winners, everyone wanted those 2 boards.

And I'm really happy with the gassed shirt, that thing is sweet!!!

The jackets are all still proudly attached to the jacket board... for now anyway.

Ditto shirts are too !!! I wanna make my own lens bored , thought it looked so sick!!! .

I stand corrected... which is cool cuz I think it is a nice memento to have from the show.

It really is!!,=)
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : Driving through your moms triangle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  MDK on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:51 am

Cool lens set clap
MDK
MDK
CAD Recruit

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : MPLS/STPAUL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  Vulpini on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:12 am

Hey I was hoping to get some merchandise, is there anything available that might not be on the internet?


pm me?
avatar
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-11-10
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

View user profile http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners - Page 9 Empty Re: Squadt Assembly Fixtures/Banners

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum