COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always get a second opinion.

+6
ontheDL
Mendez
colbert
EL PADRINO
DannyCassette
BigC
10 posters

Go down

Always get a second opinion. Empty Always get a second opinion.

Post  BigC Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 am

So I can joke about this now, because I'm getting better. I started feeling very sick last Monday or Sunday. I just blamed it on allergies and did nothing about it. Wednesday night I started coughing up blood and bleeding from my nose and vommitting. I was having a very hard time breathing. It was pretty fucking scary. I actually didn't want to go to sleep, because I didn't think I'd wake up. But fuckin hard headed me still wouldn't go to the Dr.

So Thursday, I start getting light headed and dizzy (along with all the other shit happening). I was finally dragged into the ER. They stick me with all kinds of needles and tubes and run tons of tests. 5-6 hrs later, the Dr. tells me she thinks I had a mini stroke; that there was something wrong with my kidneys; and that I had to get that test where they put a camera down your throat, to check for possible lung cancer. She also said I need to see a Neurologist, a Pulmonologist and my primary dr all the next day and that I couldn't drive untill they all cleared me.

So Friday morning I start calling all these Dr.'s and there's no appt. available untill June. So I go back to the ER so I could get some answers. By this time I'm pretty bugged out about the diagnosis' All I could think about was my kids and how fucked they would be if they had to go with their mom. So the ER Dr. on Friday was pretty pissed. Turns out that I only had severe bronchitis (was very close to pneumonia)

I'm so glad I went for a second opinion. I guess my condition was pretty bad and it was complicated by dehydration (vomitting the night before and didn't eat or drink at all after that), asthma and bad allergies.

so what does this have to do with "Other Jamungo Stuff"? Well I AM other Jamungo Stuff, I'm a Jamungo fan. Just thought I'd share this pretty fucked experience.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Always get a second opinion. Empty Re: Always get a second opinion.

Post  DannyCassette Tue May 19, 2009 11:48 am

Glad your okay dude. Stuff like that puts everything into perspective. Big C we cant have you go down and besides you need to be alive for the next time the raiders win the super bowl (estimaited time 2030) Razz

But it was a big scare but still glad to see everything is okay.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue May 19, 2009 4:57 pm

glad you are okay dude! Health always comes first in my book. Take it easy and feel better brotha!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm

That sucks, but good to hear it was only bronchitis.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Tue May 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Man, I have weird abdominal pains that sometimes cripple me. I am so freaked out about going to the doctor. =(

Glad you're ok bruv.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue May 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Guys...Go to the doctor! Trust me...I'm the biggest hypochondriac here. I'm always thinking that somethings wrong with me. 90% of the time its nothing. Or so they say! Haha... But seriously guys, if you think something is wrong with you, just get it checked out. A couple of months ago I started having chest pain, along with shooting pain down my left arm. I was pretty convinced I was having a heart attack. Anyway...I didn't go to the doctor for over a week. Now, how stupid is that?! I could've died, but I was more worried about hearing that I was having a heart attack.

I had every test done in that damn hospital. It was scary...Turns out that stress can cause eerily similar heart attack-like symptoms, and that's what was happening. Just stress. Crazy huh? My point is, just go to the damn doctor. It could be something really serious, but it's most likely nothing...Either way you need to find out.

I expect to hear about your doc appt this week, Mendez. Don't fuck around. Nice to hear you're ok, C.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue May 19, 2009 11:21 pm

ontheDL wrote:Guys...Go to the doctor! Trust me...I'm the biggest hypochondriac here. I'm always thinking that somethings wrong with me. 90% of the time its nothing. Or so they say! Haha... But seriously guys, if you think something is wrong with you, just get it checked out. A couple of months ago I started having chest pain, along with shooting pain down my left arm. I was pretty convinced I was having a heart attack. Anyway...I didn't go to the doctor for over a week. Now, how stupid is that?! I could've died, but I was more worried about hearing that I was having a heart attack.

I had every test done in that damn hospital. It was scary...Turns out that stress can cause eerily similar heart attack-like symptoms, and that's what was happening. Just stress. Crazy huh? My point is, just go to the damn doctor. It could be something really serious, but it's most likely nothing...Either way you need to find out.

I expect to hear about your doc appt this week, Mendez. Don't fuck around. Nice to hear you're ok, C.

yea, its crazy that guys will only see a Doc when its at the emergency room. I'm 37 and have been told that it's time to get a colonoscopy, but who the hell wants to submit themselves to that, until you think of the alternative. I am a firm believer that you can never have enough insurance, yet I still won't go to the doctor for preventive measures. Go figure.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed May 20, 2009 5:28 am

Holy shit, C! Glad you're okay!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 6:03 am

you need to stop being such a pussy.

Laughing
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed May 20, 2009 6:42 am

Always get a second opinion. Captur10
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 am

Smile Glad your all right big c!
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

dude did your vagina come with manual??
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu May 21, 2009 5:42 am

LOL...Ferg...
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down