COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by 3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot"

+2
Goddamnanalog
Teimaru
6 posters

Go down

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" Empty HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by 3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot"

Post  Teimaru Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Guys, what do you think about this design ?
The black is nice, still thinking if I pull the trigger and try to find someone to grab me one.
The price is still to high imo.
But anice piece though.

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" PenelopeMcStompsalotBlack8inchDunnybyHuckGee

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" Huckgee-dunny-black

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" Huckgee-dunny-green
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" Empty Re: HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by 3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot"

Post  Goddamnanalog Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Damn!! The mecha is too nice! This could be an easy pickup. It is priced at $199 and releases on 2/13 on kidrobot.com
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by  3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot" Empty Re: HG 8" Dunny MECHA piloted by 3" Dunny "Penelope McStompsalot"

Post  Teimaru Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Yes, I think the same.
Will try to sell some stuff and manage someone to grab it for me, as it's a kr exclusive.
If I were me I would have put a 3" skullhead inside, better imo
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  blacksunshine Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 pm

It's cool but the price is too hefty. It'a one of those thing that you pick up during a KR sale.
blacksunshine
blacksunshine
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 am

The price is good. I dont see how one could want it cheaper, since it seems like a lot of new work went into the production of these.

Im glad to see KR flex their muscle outside the Black series. Recently its been lacking in the quality department for this brand.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

I might be picking this guy up! I think the evolved 3 from huck would look good as the pilot!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:08 am

I dig the black one. I would get the retail if I can get it on sale down the road.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Decided : I'll definitely try the Black one. From France it will be hardcore  Twisted Evil 
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  kuhwinters Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm so annoyed. I haven't really collected Kidrobot stuff for awhile now, but I definitely wanted to get the black Penelope when it came out. Unfortunately, I was working and it sold out too quickly.

Now, I was excited to grab the Black Skullhead Dunny, and yet again, I was working and it sold out too quickly. I was stoked to have these as my first two large Huck Gee pieces, and now I don't have either of them.

eBay prices are ridiculous on both, and I was already apprehensive about the Penelope since retail was $200. So frustrating!

mad2 
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down