Question about buying from the Squadt Store?

Go down

Question about buying from the Squadt Store? Empty Question about buying from the Squadt Store?

Post  Goddamnanalog on Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 am

Quick question. I had almost missed out on the YG party favors because I had my cookies or something enabled. I know that the YGs and the Squadts are not sold from the same page. But is there any sort of BS like that I need to be aware of? This is going to be my first purchase from the Squadt Store and I don't want to miss this guy.

Thanks!!

gda.
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question about buying from the Squadt Store? Empty Re: Question about buying from the Squadt Store?

Post  chase1319 on Fri May 09, 2014 9:45 am

I've never had any issue like that in the squadt store. The only thing I have issue with is stupid Paypal trying to sell me on bill me later when I'm tryin to pay for my shit quick.  killme 
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

View user profile http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Question about buying from the Squadt Store? Empty Re: Question about buying from the Squadt Store?

Post  acetate909 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:52 am

I'm also trying to figure out any and all problems that may arise, wish I could do a test run
I always end up dropping the ball on f5 wars, really hoping I can be one of the lucky ones for this release
Good luck brotha!
 sqube 
acetate909
acetate909
CAD Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down