COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out

4 posters

Go down

I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out  Empty I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out

Post  geekvinyl Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 am

Got a new t shirt for my squadt, so I stripped my squadt down and took off head and arms. I put t shirt on my squadt and pushed arm through shirt's sleeve and into shoulder. Pushed too hard and now shoulder is inside my squadt's body...

The only way I can think about getting them out is by taking off the feet. But I cant seem to do it...is it even possible? Is there something else I shoulder try?

Last edited by geekvinyl on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
geekvinyl
geekvinyl
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out  Empty Re: I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out

Post  Gatiio Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:09 am

put it in a hot bath of water or using a hair dryer wait for it to loosen and you should be good.

Best of luck!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out  Empty Re: I lost a shoulder in my squadt - figured it out

Post  geekvinyl Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 am

^I dont think I understand. The shoulder part of the arm is literally inside the belly. I can hear it rattling loll
geekvinyl
geekvinyl
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:42 am

geekvinyl wrote:^I dont think I understand. The shoulder part of the arm is literally inside the belly. I can hear it rattling loll

Maybe carefully removing one of the legs? I'm not sure if the legs are able to be put back on or how easy that would be.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  geekvinyl Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:46 am

^its pretty hard to get a leg out. havent been able to do it yet...
geekvinyl
geekvinyl
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 am

the legs do come off
heat well with hairdryer like gatiio mentioned

i was trying to find a picture of the leg off but the site is loading slowly for me
it has a lip around the edge so it doesnt just push in like the arms
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  geekvinyl Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:09 am

^its ok.

I was able to do some surgery shit and get it out with some forceps. all good now loll
geekvinyl
geekvinyl
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum