COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you remember your first time..?

+16
Arttoylife
InebriatedGnome
Teimaru
quentdiggy
BigNasty
el_payaso_loco
geekvinyl
nath88
Admin
Colossus of Destiny
Briz
chase1319
Gatiio
Reks36
ROACHSHACK138
AngryPanda410
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can you remember your first time..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you remember your first time..?

Post  Teimaru Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 am

Nice thread !

I went to the Squadt world looking at my brother's ones.

The first I got was a NKD Jack, and it's still my fav specimen What a Face

After I got it, I was fucked. Addiction had started.
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Can you remember your first time..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you remember your first time..?

Post  InebriatedGnome Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Didn't know if this was appropriate for this thread, but I didn't want to make a "buying my first squadtOMG!!!!1111!" thread. Saw these online a few days ago and they seem to have the perfect blend of playability and detail; hadn't seen anything like them before, though I haven't looked very hard.

Currently, the only model I'm interested in that's available at retailers is fr0g S002; the whole package looks sweet and I'm seriously tempted to buy it at a discount—but even then it's not cheap. Sadly, the cost of these is something I'll have to grapple with; I seriously want GERM S004 and S002, but prices have gone up too much.

I'll probably wait til FERG's next release—can't access the teaser but based on what people are saying, I'm anticipating something awesome.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Arttoylife Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:53 am

Yes I do, April 2015 on my birthday.

HINT

TAKE THE HINT
Arttoylife
Arttoylife
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:51 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:Didn't know if this was appropriate for this thread, but I didn't want to make a "buying my first squadtOMG!!!!1111!" thread. Saw these online a few days ago and they seem to have the perfect blend of playability and detail; hadn't seen anything like them before, though I haven't looked very hard.

Currently, the only model I'm interested in that's available at retailers is fr0g S002; the whole package looks sweet and I'm seriously tempted to buy it at a discount—but even then it's not cheap. Sadly, the cost of these is something I'll have to grapple with; I seriously want GERM S004 and S002, but prices have gone up too much.

I'll probably wait til FERG's next release—can't access the teaser but based on what people are saying, I'm anticipating something awesome.

Gotta get involved with the sell/trade thread man, a lot of sweet deals come up on these guys just gotta be patient. Welcome to CAD by the way !Smile
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

http://trampt.com/users/AngryPanda410/feed

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:51 am

Lmao ^^ hint taken
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 am

Well, I've gone and done it. Fr0g, Boomer and QPMNT 7 came in today Very Happy
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am

Can you remember your first time..? - Page 2 Output_zpslw8rlbgs
my first was the western and the second was northern . bonghit
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:19 am

Thats it ! im getting the Northern ! What a Face
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Do it angrypanda ! Hes awsome bonghit ahhhh!
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  wullagaru Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 am

my first was the playge doctor retail version. I still like the doc helmet more than most (only nozzel and germ are higher)
wullagaru
wullagaru
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Chipp Fortburnout set,
shortly after snapped the head off of the chipp :/
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:06 pm

My Girlfriend showed me a germ born wrong picture 2,5 years ago. She thought this would fit perfect to me.  What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
As we discovered the Squadt store I was infected by the trouble boys and cooper heads.
I joined the Board. a few moments later I realised that there will be the ooze 00 drop in a few days. This was end of may and the ooze was really hyped.

At the drop day - guess it was 3rd of june- we were looking for new homes in another state.
We managed to get back from our journey just in time. Only 13 Minutes before launch.  pale
Both my girl and I were so exited - one finger permaanently on the refresh button.
We both scored our first terror boy ooze which was completely sold out in 1 minute 40.
But it took a while till we received the ooze and I managed to score a frog 001 for my girlfriend and a white cooperhead for me before.
So this was the beginning of my addiction.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 am

the-Magpie wrote:My Girlfriend showed me a germ born wrong picture 2,5 years ago. She thought this would fit perfect to me.  What a Face  What a Face  What a Face
As we discovered the Squadt store I was infected by the trouble boys and cooper heads.
I joined the Board. a few moments later I realised that there will be the ooze 00 drop in a few days. This was end of may and the ooze was really hyped.

At the drop day - guess it was 3rd of june- we were looking for new homes in another state.
We managed to get back from our journey just in time. Only 13 Minutes before launch.  pale
Both my girl and I were so exited - one finger permaanently on the refresh button.
We both scored our first terror boy ooze which was completely sold out in 1 minute 40.
But it took a while till we received the ooze and I managed to score a frog 001 for my girlfriend and a white cooperhead for me before.
So this was the beginning of my addiction.

Great story ! What a Face
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum