COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots?

+2
CankleBreaker
unlucky_charm13
6 posters

Go down

Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots? Empty Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots?

Post  unlucky_charm13 Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Ok, so at first I was hesitant about using anything to secure the lenses in various squadts. I'm always scared to do anything that might do harm to them, but when I first tired these dots I discovered they are perfect. So, thank you very much for that. They work awesome, they're removable, and don't leave residue.

So yeah, ass kissing aside, is it possible to buy more of these for older pieces that they didn't come with originally? I'd like to have extras anyway.

Thank you!
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots? Empty Re: Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots?

Post  CankleBreaker Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm

PM him for a quicker response. Very Happy
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots? Empty Re: Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots?

Post  Admin Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:52 am

Prophecy wrote:Ok, so at first I was hesitant about using anything to secure the lenses in various squadts.  I'm always scared to do anything that might do harm to them, but when I first tired these dots I discovered they are perfect.  So, thank you very much for that.  They work awesome, they're removable, and don't leave residue.

So yeah, ass kissing aside, is it possible to buy more of these for older pieces that they didn't come with originally?  I'd like to have extras anyway.

Thank you!

You can get them at office max or similar supply stores. they are called 'glue dots'

Ferg, can I buy extra lense sticker dots? 479378
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 am

Awesome. Thank you.
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:20 am

Prophecy wrote:Ok, so at first I was hesitant about using anything to secure the lenses in various squadts.  I'm always scared to do anything that might do harm to them, but when I first tired these dots I discovered they are perfect.  So, thank you very much for that.  They work awesome, they're removable, and don't leave residue.

So yeah, ass kissing aside, is it possible to buy more of these for older pieces that they didn't come with originally?  I'd like to have extras anyway.

Thank you!
I was wondering where I could get these as well thanks for posting this Smile
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

http://trampt.com/users/AngryPanda410/feed

Back to top Go down

Post  antzgaa Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Are the ones that get sent out with the figures the removable or permanent?
antzgaa
antzgaa
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  stonecutterjeff Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:15 pm

awesome this a cool little fact to know
stonecutterjeff
stonecutterjeff
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  antzgaa Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm

I came to this realization when I went to michaels to get some.
antzgaa
antzgaa
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:38 pm

antzgaa wrote:Are the ones that get sent out with the figures the removable or permanent?

removable. sqube
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  antzgaa Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Awesome thanks ferg
antzgaa
antzgaa
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum