COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt?

3 posters

Go down

How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt? Empty How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt?

Post  LukeTore Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Hey guys!

So I just got my first SquadT as a gift, and I absolutely love it!

However, I'm having a bit of trouble inserting the second eye (or I think maybe you guys call it a lense?)

Hi right eye went in fine, but his left (the one in the scarred eye socket) just wont go in. I've pressed like crazy in all directions and no luck.

So is there a trick to it?

Thanks!

Also, just out of curiosity, I wasn't able to find the figure I have on eBay. Is there a reason for this? I'd never heard of Squadt before, so I was trying to look up the figure I got.

Thanks again!
LukeTore
LukeTore

Back to top Go down

How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt? Empty Re: How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt?

Post  ontheDL Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:09 am

Go to an office supply or craft store and get glue dots. I find tilting the head upwards works for a lot of mine too.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt? Empty Re: How to insert eye (lense?) into NKD Trouble Boys Squadt?

Post  Admin Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:11 am

If it seems too tight, use a hair dryer to heat the helmet for 30-60 seconds. when it becomes slightly soft, insert the lens.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LukeTore Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 am

I'll try out the hair dryer method. Thanks and I'll report back with the results!
LukeTore
LukeTore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down