COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANT: Threezero Priorities?

+3
Reks36
CankleBreaker
mazdevilz
7 posters

Go down

RANT:  Threezero Priorities? Empty RANT: Threezero Priorities?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Seems to me that Threezero's priorities have significantly changed and not for the good of anyone but them. They are doing licensed stuff, just like ThreeA, with more and more every time I turn around. As I see more new products announced and dropped, the things I collect or collected in the past, have gotten slower and slower to arrive. The way Grackle has been handled is beyond ridiculous. CNY is no excuse, these were way late before it got here. Then to hear I've waited behind a fucking video game license is not acceptable in any way. Now appears to have spilled over into the .5 Nozzel too??

Do not misunderstand this post. This is ABSOLUTELY NOT any reflection on Ferg. He can't control what they do in China and Hong Kong. He is at their mercy as much as any collector. Threezero needs to get their priorities straight!!!

Sorry for the rant. I am down to collecting just Squadts. The combination of last year's offerings, and slower delivery, are now impacting my interest here and that is not cool!! By the time something arrives the novelty, and overall coolness/excitement, wears off (especially true when QC issues pop up).

Ferg, could you shed any light on this? Are we taking a back seat?

Hope this is temporary and not how things will be from now on.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

RANT:  Threezero Priorities? Empty Re: RANT: Threezero Priorities?

Post  mazdevilz Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

I see your point Greg, and in some way it could be a combination of things. Yes all their new ventures could be part of it but I would not blame it all on that.

For example the squadt assembly online is supposed to debut later this year. It's possible they are already working on a lot of gear, so that could explain part of the reason why things are getting delayed.

I mean the new gear is not just going to magically appear all of a sudden.

Last edited by mazdevilz on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm definitely with Greg on the novelty/excitement/coolness factor wearing off once a piece finally arrives. I hope that doesn't happen to me regarding FB Gassed, really excited for that one! I'm not going to be losing interest anytime soon in Squatds, but I definitely don't like waiting this long for pieces. :/

Wilson does have a good point too. Too many factors come into play to determine or blame it on specifics but I hope things improve...
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:12 am

To me it looks like they bite off more then they can handle and we suffer for it

Six to eight months or even a fckn year is out of control for a pre order

Ferg is the man he always keeps us in the loop and not with some vague fckn description but actual information

Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 am

I can't speak for threezero, but I totally understand the concerns and frustrations and I do have plans in place to ultimately shorten the wait times for figures, and remedy the situation.

The Online Squadt Assembly is one way to do this, but it is going to take time to get everything in place. Once it is up and running the collections and figures released, will be delivered as soon as they are ordered. I will be strategically aligning with with a company I have worked with extensively in the past, to help make this happen. (more information on this partnership when the time is right..but I am sure you can probably make an educated guess.)

Please know that I have recently made some tough decisions and I am making moves, many of them long overdue, to get things running smoother and faster. This will take some time. Please bear with me. Squadts should be fun to collect. This is always my goal.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:08 am

Thanks Ferg, you are the best!!

To be clear, I don't expect immediately but will not bitch about it! lol!

bonghit bonghit bonghit

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:53 am

gregm wrote:Thanks Ferg, you are the best!!

To be clear, I don't expect immediately but will not bitch about it!   lol!

bonghit  bonghit  bonghit

word. I want assembly to be an (almost) instant gratification type of experience.
Please note that regular Squadt releases, outside of Assembly will take 8 weeks or possibly more, depending on the size of the run.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:50 am

Can't wait for the assembly. More or less of a selection than the first?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:57 pm

cant wait for assembly also , and maybe a invite to the elite group on the restricted section. ahhhh! bonghit ahhhh!
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:06 pm

The wait for Grackle has definitely been a looonngg one but hey ho sounds like Ferg is working on stuff in the background to improve things for all of us. What a Face

I'm really looking forward to what the new Assembly has got in store too - I kinda wish it wasn't online only.. cyclops
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum