COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the forum dying?

+25
Vulpini
Admin
gasTHUMB
ilovefreestufftoo
Takemaru
Teimaru
scumonkey
InebriatedGnome
itsa_mia
ROACHSHACK138
the-Magpie
patrick40
mazdevilz
Silver
unlucky_charm13
cripery
Reks36
CankleBreaker
ineedmoretoys
chase1319
666ways2love
ontheDL
BigNasty
Arttoylife
dedicatedart
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is the forum dying? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the forum dying?

Post  Admin Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:29 am

Vulpini wrote:Also,
This is a cause to worry, I'm doing customs and although people that don't collect squadts are interested, a lot of my customers I am planning will be coming from these collectors.

You are worried about the forum dying because you wont be able to sell your customs to the members here? You probably don't belong here then...try instagram.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 am

Admin wrote:
This is a cause to worry, I'm doing customs and although people that don't collect squadts are interested, a lot of my customers I am planning will be coming from these collectors.

You are worried about the forum dying because you wont be able to sell your customs to the members here?  You probably don't belong here then...try instagram.

Made the instagram account thanks ferg
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.thevulpini.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 am

We should terminate this thread
It isn't something we should be fueling
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:00 am

Vulpini wrote:We should terminate this thread

?

I think it's interesting to share feelings about what's happening to the forum and toy scene in general.

What do you mean ? Kinda weird man ! Suspect
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:14 am

Teimaru wrote:
Vulpini wrote:We should terminate this thread

?

I think it's interesting to share feelings about what's happening to the forum and toy scene in general.

What do you mean ? Kinda weird man !  Suspect

Sort of seems like we're premeditating an abrupt end to a series. Or then again maybe being publically told to go somewhere else set me off on that comment, either way I see what you're saying and I do believe we should all have opinions on the subject, but why even bring up the subject to begin with?
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:22 am

I bring it up because I miss the old times always talking and joking with every one.
So it got me thinking Is the forum dying or what is going on. Also hope it may fuel some people to participate more and be more active.

Last edited by dedicatedart on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:25 am

seconds albino
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:29 am

dedicatedart wrote:I bring it up because I miss the old times always talking and joking with every one.
So it got me thinking Is the forum dying or what is going on. Also hope it may fuel some people to participate more and be more active.

Looking at the responses on this thread, I think you're succeeding Smile
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:38 am

InebriatedGnome wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:I bring it up because I miss the old times always talking and joking with every one.

Looking at the responses on this thread, I think you're succeeding Smile

Good lol it's the goal!!! Keep every one in contact, having a blast and looking forward to getting on the thread to look at some new content. I really wish there was a better photo upload program for this (more mobile friendly). So I could upload photos all of the time!

Hopeful cool things will come back like, the 365 days of terror photo's. That was flipping awesome.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:39 am

Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about your mother?
p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:42 am

p01ntm4n77 wrote:Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about your mother?
.kinda of creepy not what I mean about being active lmao.... Shocked Suspect confused ....killer .. violent2 violent violent2 lol!
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 am

dedicatedart wrote:
p01ntm4n77 wrote:Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about your mother?
.kinda of creepy not what I mean about being active lmao.... Shocked Suspect confused ....killer .. violent2 violent violent2 lol!
...not a Blade Runner fan then? cyclops
p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:05 am

This What a Face
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:21 am

love you guys too
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:21 am

Teimaru wrote:

This What a Face

+1

Support your local
Local CAD
Lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulpini Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:26 am

person who just walked in had an orgasm over a cardboard box that I had gave her
Vulpini
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Hope we will see some cool new stuff soon, besides the assembly. Talking about a larger thing, the kind of thing with a univserse, like the release of the trouble boys with this gangster feelings, the FB crew with the military world, etc... Don't know about you, but squadts are not only cool little figs to me, they make my imagination works a lot (that's why I love doing customs, to expand that universe with what I have in mind). Almost the only toys I collect for now.

I am sure that it will make people more active here (at least in the squadt section).

And I totally agree with dedicatedart on what he says.

CAD for life !
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Takemaru wrote:Hope we will see some cool new stuff soon, besides the assembly. Talking about a larger thing, the kind of thing with a univserse, like the release of the trouble boys with this gangster feelings, the FB crew with the military world, etc... Don't know about you, but squadts are not only cool little figs to me, they make my imagination works a lot. Almost the only toys I collect for now. [...] CAD for life !

What a Face What a Face What a Face
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:42 pm

This Forum never dies!
´cause Ferg not only creates the best Toys with incredible flair, he offers also a awesome service to us!
Know noone in the whole scene with such a sympathetic ear and helping hand for his fans.
This fact combined with some really fantastic personalities in here makes me feel very familiar.
This builts my strong chain of loyality. sqube
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Is the forum dying? - Page 3 1399718274037

CAD4L bonghit

Last edited by BigNasty on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Dear Vulpini,
the problem is that the prices falling in the whole scene and the budget for customs are falling too.
Creating a custom is a lot of fun, but it´s mostly to realise your own fantasies.
This platform was created to give us fans a place to talk with other fans, sneak a peek on upcoming projects and to revive the whole Squadt topic.
It´s great that we also have the possibility to snatch squadts from long past drops, get squadts tuned up or share pictures and individual ideas with others.
This forum offers space for a lot of things but it´s not the place to earn bags of money by doing customs.
It is for this reason that why you have a job. You can not sell your Toyotas at the Porsche Showroom.  Wie blöd kann man eigentlich sein?
Sorry.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  n8iv22 Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Viva la CAD! bonghit chug violent  repeat
n8iv22
n8iv22
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 pm

CAD rules afro
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 am

I dont think the forum is dying, I think things have slowed down a bit for the FORUM, but not for the releases or the innovative type. I personally have not stopped buying Squadts and even now I'm saving up for some of the retail releases. I think the new Jungle theme is great and I would love to see lots more of it, perhaps even an Sqaudt ATV? (Who remembers that one?) And as long as my collection isn't complete I won't stop buying.
That doesn't mean the forum activity is good at the moment. To be honest I think there was a pivotal moment where a lot of new members came on the forum and the tone and familiarity sorta changed. Perhaps this is my personal experience but as the group got larger some lines of communication got lost and perhaps also some of the chemistry that made this forum.
If you want to know if this forum is dying then we should all ask ourselves if we want it to live or not, because basically the forum is us

Oh and 'cellardoor', not for a particular reason but because it is the most beautiful word in the English language according to Donny Darko and I think all that reasonability should be ended with some dark humor. I am drunk and on vacation in Berlin mind you
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:26 am

JasperF wrote:I dont think the forum is dying, I think things have slowed down a bit for the FORUM, but not for the releases or the innovative type. I personally have not stopped buying Squadts and even now I'm saving up for some of the retail releases. I think the new Jungle theme is great and I would love to see lots more of it, perhaps even an Sqaudt ATV? (Who remembers that one?) And as long as my collection isn't complete I won't stop buying.
That doesn't mean the forum activity is good at the moment. To be honest I think there was a pivotal moment where a lot of new members came on the forum and the tone and familiarity sorta changed. Perhaps this is my personal experience but as the group got larger some lines of communication got lost and perhaps also some of the chemistry that made this forum.
If you want to know if this forum is dying then we should all ask ourselves if we want it to live or not, because basically the forum is us

Oh and 'cellardoor', not for a particular reason but because it is the most beautiful word in the English language according to Donny Darko and I think all that reasonability should be ended with some dark humor. I am drunk and on vacation in Berlin mind you

Miss you dude ! Donny Darko fucking kicks ass! How's the collection I helped grow lol? Need a new update picture!
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next