COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red

+2
Teimaru
the-Magpie
6 posters

Go down

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Empty Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red

Post  the-Magpie Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Hey fellows,

I am glad to share my latest custom project with you.
The Bang Bang Boy (Neon Caligraphic Trouble)!

This piece is a collaboration project of froilein red and myself.
Froilein red is a designer doing wonderful caligraphic-, drawing- and watercolor artworks in her spare time.
If you are interested, you can find a very tiny selection here: instagram.com/froilein_red

Regarding the project she created an amazing Bang Bang Boy lettering, shown on the back of the jacket.
Thousand thanks for the support again. bow
The rest of the concept is simple but effective. The Helmet and some details are colored with a special mixture of neon red refined with a mate finish.
(The Pictures doesn´t do it justice cause the color is even much more aggressive and fluorescent in real.)
To match the powerful color contrast perfectly the dress is just a modified dark grey shirt and a white Tie.

But now talked enough, it´s time to burn your eyes guys!!

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250017

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250013

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250010

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250012

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250016

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250015

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250014

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Pc250011
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Empty Re: Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red

Post  Teimaru Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm

great custom !
and nice collaboration.
This neon red and the contrast you created is pretty good, like it. Must be much more awesome in real

clap
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Empty Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red

Post  Reks36 Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:00 am

That color combo is sick! Love home girls style. Smile
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red Empty Re: Ⓖ BANG BANG BOY (Neon Caligrafic Trouble) - Collaboration project with froilein red

Post  dedicatedart Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:51 am

It’s so soothing on the eyes lol... seriously, great work!
What paint did you use?

dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:11 am

Hey guys, thank you for your kind words.
Always a pleasure sharing refinements and custom projects with this community.
The discussion, feedback and talk keeps the custum makers motivation running.

About the neon red color. It was a waterbased special edition from amsterdam paints.
Can not remember the exact description, but i'll try to find the package.

Reks36 wrote: Love home girls style. Smile
Laughing

I suggest better treat the "home girls style" expression as our secret.  silent
She's probably one of the straightest leadership business women i've ever met.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:59 am

lol! Yessir.
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

great job as always!! sqube

S pirat
Silver
Silver
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Forgot to reply when I first saw this, so I just need to say: this is fucking incredible. The mix of bright neon and grey, and the cleanness of the whole production, just screams professionalism and underlines that Squadt is indeed an art toy platform. Would love to see (and possible commission) more customs like this.

It says a lot that, if someone asked me about my favourite Squadt releases of all time, many would be customs produced just this year by CAD members. This is one of them!
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum