COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

+10
Mendez
ofwolfandman
BigC
darkghost973
ontheDL
fender
riddlped
Admin
colbert
EL PADRINO
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Empty ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

aight jokers.

They are gone i quit cold turkey!!!

STILL REGRET IT BUT NEEDED THE MONEY!

SQUADT set 1
ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Photo-13

SQUADT set 2
ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Photo-14

Last edited by EL PADRINO on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Empty Re: ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

Post  colbert Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

wait, are you flipping a toy you haven't even rcvd yet? OH MY GOSH!

just bustin' your balls padrino
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Empty Re: ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY!

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm

colbert wrote:wait, are you flipping a toy you haven't even rcvd yet? OH MY GOSH!

just bustin' your balls padrino

supply and demand hombre. supply and demand. i need a G stack fast.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Shocked
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:Shocked

making me rethink this...people better snatch these up before i change my mind like a true crackhead.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

there are already 2 on ebay at like 86 man these things flipp quick. thats why toys cost ne so much is damn flippers when i can get ahold of something gotta pay there crazy prices.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 pm

riddlped wrote:

there are already 2 on ebay at like 86 man these things flipp quick. thats why toys cost ne so much is damn flippers when i can get ahold of something gotta pay there crazy prices.

i didnt buy most of my doubles at cost. i paid and paid and paid again.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 pm

EL has been holding on his collection for awhile, its not like hes a flipper. His prices are fairly decent, if i had the cash i'd be buying a few. Someone should try to score the first series before the halloween squadts totally grab more attention then the previous ones already had.

mmm glow in the dark..
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm

fender wrote:EL has been holding on his collection for awhile, its not like hes a flipper. His prices are fairly decent, if i had the cash i'd be buying a few. Someone should try to score the first series before the halloween squadts totally grab more attention then the previous ones already had.

mmm glow in the dark..

im about to dead this sale. LOL!!! i have spent close to $2k on squadts since they have been released. thats a lot of gwap IMHO. I know the value i paid for each and its reflected in the price, especially in the first three. if that hurts some peoples feelings then thats ok with me. good luck on your searches.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 pm

sales is over. but i added some pics.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Dude. You have a problem. Let em go.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 pm

ontheDL wrote:Dude. You have a problem. Let em go.

thx DL i know. its bad. im fighting with myself over how long it took me to acquire some of these. i guess its for the better if i sell them ALL>
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:18 pm

You still have a full set. Just sell the doubles.

You can do this!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 pm

ontheDL wrote:You still have a full set. Just sell the doubles.

You can do this!

i need to join a squadt support group. nyc chapter. my screenname is el padrino, and im an addict.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Laughing
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm

I'ma addict for sneakers, twenties of buddah and bitches with beepers

In the streets I can greet ya, about blunts I teach ya!

just saw the fedex man. its so hard to say goodbye. confused

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 pm

ferg is going to get arrested for getting people hooked on the new street drug squadt. its a drug ill love to be on thats for sure.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 pm

riddlped wrote:ferg is going to get arrested for getting people hooked on the new street drug squadt. its a drug ill love to be on thats for sure.

lol i think there needs to be a news report on fox5 its an epidemic.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 am

lol i know right.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 am

nice AA quote gave me a flash back of a rehab, but seriously i think you need to give me the ghost squadt to hold on to til you get your live in order Very Happy would you be interested in trading a wwrp bramble? Suspect
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:22 am

Just a quick note to all members - these squadts are now back up for sale.

Wink
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 am

tttttttrrrrrryyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttttttttotooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppplllllllyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbuuuuttttttttt IIIIIIIIIII haavvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

ALL SQUADTS, GONE BABY GONE, DONT SLEEP ON EL Padreezy!!!!! I did it COLD TURKEY! Empty Moving on a dum a dum dum dum

Post  ofwolfandman Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 am

cyclops
Haha! Next subject please!
How about a ferg and ashley wood robot Squadt?
ofwolfandman
ofwolfandman
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 am

what?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 pm

yes they are bbbbbbbbbbback up for sale. i have someone interested in the whole lot which would be great for me to break the whole ocd doubles thing. if anyone wants any of them pm me and lets get this done before i change my mind again and again and again.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next