COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping to Canada....what's the best way?

5 posters

Go down

Shipping to Canada....what's the best way? Empty Shipping to Canada....what's the best way?

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:41 am

From Phoenix, AZ. Any help is gratefully appreciated. Most inexpensive way and is there a delivery confirmation? Do I need to fill out a customs form etc?
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Shipping to Canada....what's the best way? Empty Re: Shipping to Canada....what's the best way?

Post  ontheDL Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah, you'll need to fill out a customs form regardless of the shipping method. You can't use delivery confirmation with usps first class international though. And it can't be insured either, so there's literally no record of the item ever arriving at its destination. I shipped a tag team dunny to france a few months ago with regular first class and got screwed. Claimed he never got it, and since there was no tracking, paypal decided in his favor.

Since then I haven't shipped anything overseas without priority w/ insurance, unless it's a rather inexpensive item. It's just not worth it otherwise. I also usually pay for insurance myself just to cover my ass.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Shipping to Canada....what's the best way? Empty Re: Shipping to Canada....what's the best way?

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 am

France sucks. Kozik will ship almost anywhere in the world except France. Packages never arrive, get stolen, get rifled through, get damaged. It's a nightmare from what I understand.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks, I traded a Huck Gee S6 for a Dalek S6. Only cost me $2.40 to send to BC.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  jaysea420 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am

Razz
jaysea420
jaysea420
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.yzzerdd.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 am

i know u need a customs form, but there isnt really a cheap way to track it with insurance. I would say fedex over ups if you want use one of those service and but usps might be the cheapest way
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum