COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I want

+4
EL PADRINO
DannyCassette
Assburrito!
whacko
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What I want Empty What I want

Post  whacko Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Jamungo:

CandyPaint Blue
CandyPaint Orange
Kozik Ultraviolence Nade
Misfortune Cat (white)

Daniel Danger Nade Print (Red on Red on Black, I have the other 2):
What I want Ddredo11
Does this even exist? No one I have talked to has one or has seen one in the flesh.

Roto Exclusive Brandt Peters "Got Away Clean" Squadt
Jamungo x Motorbot 3" Mummy BUD
GID Midnight Jack
9" Budscriber BUD
Blackout Fire BUD
Blackout BUD w/Print
Beaterman Crappy Cat
Tuff Luck Crappy Cat (Black)
MAD Brown Sqwert
Red Che
Tequila
Dead Che
SkllBUD 1.4
Batbrow Pink Sqwert
SkllBUD 1.1
Boarshead BOTM
Shaving Accident
SkllBUD 1.0
Crappy Cat (Red Shirt)
GID 9" Nade
Gold Brian Morris Sqwert
Vivisect Playset Ledkins
Vivisect Playset 3-eyed Mugs (Bunny)
URFKT ABomb
S1 BUD Trooper
Mechin 31 BUD w/Print
BUD2
Invisible Mask BUD & Print
Red Invisible Mask BUD
Mono Crappy Cat
Killfish (cheap!)

Last edited by whacko on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 51 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a few more.)
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What I want Empty Re: What I want

Post  Assburrito! Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 pm

There's Mechin fig/print set up on the evilbay right now.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:29 pm

I know, I am currently the high bidder jocolor
I don't like to trust to eBay though I have gotten snaked at the last second a bunch of times by automated bid snipers.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah, I've had the last second crap happen to me several times. I hate it! Anyway, I'll stay clear of it since you're bidding on it. I've got the high bid for the F-Bomb.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 pm

whacko wrote:I know, I am currently the high bidder jocolor
I don't like to trust to eBay though I have gotten snaked at the last second a bunch of times by automated bid snipers.

Yeah I was bidding on a Mechin and won it for 65.00 as the bid ended..Monday night. There is one now thats up to 75.00 dollars. Glad I got mine when I did. Twisted Evil
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 am

DannyCassette wrote:
whacko wrote:I know, I am currently the high bidder jocolor

Yeah I was bidding on a Mechin and won it for 65.00 as the bid ended..Monday night. There is one now thats up to 75.00 dollars. Glad I got mine when I did. Twisted Evil

I think you got the one Whacko was gunnin' for!!!

Also, Whacko, there wasn't a print for the RED Blackout bud.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 am

Actually there is another Mechin31 w print that ends tomorow. I currently have the high bid @ $75.00.
I did miss out on a a Blackout BUD w/print. Its at $113.00 and thats too rich for my blood this month.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 am

Also, Whacko, there wasn't a print for the RED Blackout bud.

Well there should be! Smile

Last edited by whacko on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 am

whacko wrote:Actually there is another Mechin31 w print that ends tomorow. I currently have the high bid @ $75.00.
I did miss out on a a Blackout BUD w/print. Its at $113.00 and thats too rich for my blood this month.

Ahh so thats you winning that bid. Yeah for the one that ended at monday I set my highest bid to 75 bucks..luckily it only went tup to 63. The Mechin 31 is my favorite next to the tequila bud. Hope you win it whacko!
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 am

whacko wrote:Actually there is another Mechin31 w print that ends tomorow. I currently have the high bid @ $75.00.

Wow, $113 is way too much!!!! I love my Jamungo, but that is a stupid price! The same guy who is selling the Blackout + print has just the bud up on the KR boards for $50. That's the price Matt Foley sold the bud/print for.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:36 am

I won the Mechin31 I was bidding on. The highest bid before me was $75.00 so as a joke I put in $75.01 just to piss off the guy bidding against me (my previous high bid was $65). I won the auction by $.01 Twisted Evil It was a bit more than I wanted to pay for it, but at least I have one of the hard to find's people want (be jealous bitches! Smile) and some nice art for my office.

In case anyone is interested, the Blackout BUD w/Print went for a staggering $166.39. I hope the person who won it enjoys it in good health (until my hands get around his throat.. and then hid BUDs buahhahahah! Smile) My highest bid on that one was $80.

Last edited by whacko on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 pm

wow y'all are fuckin up the game. if its not a candypaint or white anarchy 9" bud you shouldnt pay anything over $50. i got both blackouts for $30 (thx Mfoley and Atomic Ants) each and not even two months ago. and i got my mechin 31 with the print from BigDave Cannon for $50. who totally hooked it up!! THX bro.

its nice to see that the figs are getting more valuable, but some of these prices are just retarded. do some research and scour the net before relying on ebay to complete your collection...

that said, any one cool enough to hook me up with a unnabomber for a reasonable price (not $85 ) i will in return hook you up with something you need if i have it ...
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:14 am

EL PADRINO wrote:wow y'all are fuckin up the game. if its not a candypaint or white anarchy 9" bud you shouldnt pay anything over $50. i got both blackouts for $30 (thx Mfoley and Atomic Ants) each and not even two months ago. and i got my mechin 31 with the print from BigDave Cannon for $50. who totally hooked it up!! THX bro.

its nice to see that the figs are getting more valuable, but some of these prices are just retarded. do some research and scour the net before relying on ebay to complete your collection...

that said, any one cool enough to hook me up with a unnabomber for a reasonable price (not $85 ) i will in return hook you up with something you need if i have it ...

Supply and demand dude.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:15 am

Its hard to find Mechin31s, they are an edition of 131 and to find them with print included is even more rare because a lot of sellers split them up to make more money.
$75 was more than I wanted to pay, but I think its not too much for an edition of 131 which rarely pops up for sale. As more people find Jamungo, the price for the rarer stuff will start to rise steeply.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:08 pm

updated.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:wow y'all are fuckin up the game. if its not a candypaint or white anarchy 9" bud you shouldnt pay anything over $50. i got both blackouts for $30 (thx Mfoley and Atomic Ants) each and not even two months ago. and i got my mechin 31 with the print from BigDave Cannon for $50. who totally hooked it up!! THX bro.

I am in complete agreement. This was easily three times what it should have gone for. In opinion this is a case where the persons involved deliberately drove up the price in order to sell theirs later at a higher price. This item is a run of 350 and that is, as i said elsewhere, near twice as common as any of the first 6 BOTMs. I say $65 tops. Buyer beware.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 am

I'm sorry, but I have to chime in and disagree. There are quite a few buds/nades worth more then $50....Almost every 9", not just the white anarchy. 3.75" orange nade, chrome aluminum, Che, Uni, f, SDCC Dero, both Candy Paints, and the white blanks given to artists.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:30 am

BigC wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to chime in and disagree. There are quite a few buds/nades worth more then $50....Almost every 9", not just the white anarchy. 3.75" orange nade, chrome aluminum, Che, Uni, f, SDCC Dero, both Candy Paints, and the white blanks given to artists.

I agree. And getting Mechin 31 for under 50 bucks...well those days are over. I spent 65 for mine and to me it was worth it. Its uber rare now and comes with one sweet print. I'm sorry but if these things are going up in price then good. It's part of the reason I collect these things. Other buds on the verge of the breaking the 50 dollar mark...Blackout, tequila, and series 1 trooper.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 am

I forgot about Mechin.....I don't think tequila or the series 1 trooper are nearing that mark yet, but what do I know? I just sold a tequila for $35 and that's what I paid the week it came out. As far as series 1 trooper goes, $20 tops. I want another one to do a switcharoo custom, but not at anything higher then $20.

but that price for the blue blackout is crazy.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 am

sorry i didnt mean to offend u PimpC... i know you spent ur life savings on BUDZ!!!LOL. yes some rare ones are obviously worth the money but if people are patient, and spend the time to look they will eventually get what they want ... but spending wild money on shit that isnt worth it is just fuckin up the game. so now any time someone puts a rare bud on ebay or the board should we expect to see it go for over $100??? i hope so ...
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 am

BigC wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to chime in and disagree. There are quite a few buds/nades worth more then $50....Almost every 9", not just the white anarchy. 3.75" orange nade, chrome aluminum, Che, Uni, f, SDCC Dero, both Candy Paints, and the white blanks given to artists.

To clarify, I was not commenting on the that portion of the statement, strictly on the part of this item selling for/being worth $166. There are indeed many Jamungo items which you might pay more than 50 bucks for. This one in particular I believe to be worth in the 50-60 dollar range. My statement was more of a "Buyer beware" in the coming months, because I do believe people will try to start selling these at WAY more than the market justifies. Don't blow your piggy bank. Very Happy
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:07 am

dreamattack27 wrote:

To clarify, I was not commenting on the that portion of the statement, strictly on the part of this item selling for/being worth $166. There are indeed many Jamungo items which you might pay more than 50 bucks for. This one in particular I believe to be worth in the 50-60 dollar range. My statement was more of a "Buyer beware" in the coming months, because I do believe people will try to start selling these at WAY more than the market justifies. Don't blow your piggy bank. Very Happy

How the fuck did you know I have a piggy bank? pig
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:

Well this is why you need to _know_ how much you are willing to spend on an item. I feel that the $166 price tag was mainly the result of impulse bidding, and I am pretty sure the person who spent that much will regret it in the future. Not that the Blackout BUD isn't awesome, its just not really worth $166. When I buy on eBay, and I admit I do it quite often I have rules. If an item is available in a store (online or whatever) I won't pay more for it on eBay than I would from that store, adding both price and shipping. Other items I try to define a hard limit based on bills and other things, like "I could get 5 URFKT2s when they come out for the cost of that Mechin31.. do I want it that much... (I need the URFKT2s for customs)." Etc. I try not to get involved in emotional bidding, which leads to rediculous inflations in price such as the $166 for that Blackout, but I have to admit, one of the greatest pitfalls of eBay is that people "Bid to Win" instead of "Bid to Buy" and get entirely caught up in the game, even me on occasion.

It would be nice if there were a better way to sell BUDs than eBay or just these message boards (or the KR boards). Kind of like a traders sanctuary online where people can easily find the toys they are looking for. These message boards don't really show up in google searches, at least, not usually the post contents. Also they are not linked off the Jamungo.com site in anyway as of yet, so people looking for these boards kinda already have to know that they are here.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 am

Unless it's an Orange Nade or an Aluminum (CHROME) Bud..... I'll bid as high as it takes, if I have the money..... That's when I'll go Crazy. Oh ya I'm savig up so I can get one of those Budsription dude's to sell me the exclusive October Bud's, I might go as hi as $300.00 for one .

Last edited by bigdavidcannon on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm just CRAZY for Bud's)
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 am

bigdavidcannon wrote:Unless it's an Orange Nade or an Aluminum (CHROME) Bud..... I'll bid as high as it takes, if I have the money..... That's when I'll go Crazy. Oh ya I'm savig up so I can get one of those Budsription dude's to sell me the exclusive October Bud's, I might go as hi as $300.00 for one .

Wow..even before you have seen the finished product...bold!

But back to the disscusion at hand. I hear a lot of "ebay is bad" talk. For me I'm pickie with my buds. Orange blanks....I could care less...its boring...rare but boring to me. I like the art and the design of buds, not how rare it is. I collect the buds that I like...I don't need every bud. So I don't have the entire collection like Big C or others who collect Jamungo. Im not putting those type of collectors down, its just not my thing. I just want the ones I like. I love killfish...its not worth anything but to me its worth alot because I enjoy looking at it and having it in my collection. I'm probably the only one here has two yuck buds, I love the design and wanted both faces. Black out bud...love the design and love the print. I'll pay 80 on ebay..hell maybe even 100...but not cause its rare but cause it rules and I want it. But the part of the fun with the buds, is the hunt. It took me three weeks till I had the mechin bud in my hands...it was so worth the wait..the hunt..and the money. I love it. I see it everyday. Im glad that blackout went for 166...makes the hunt more fun as if I had all the buds I wanted right now then..well now im bored.

I guess what Im saying is ebay is bad but good. Helps make the hunt fun. Searching and bidding to me is almost as much fun as owning them. Winning the bid! Coming home from work to see the package on the front porch. Finally placing the new bud with the rest of my collection. Thats why we do this. Sure I want my blackout bud for the price it deserves but I also want more bj's from my girlfriend. It ain't gonna happen. I like having my white whales....Blackout bud and the unnibomber. I'll get them and are willing to pay the price for victory. But until then Im happy with my collection and still have my non-rare bud hunts to keep me happy like a second shaving victim, trooper bud, and other up and coming buds.

Well thats my rant.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: