PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  wpaarts on Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 pm

benswift wrote:what's a Squadt?

I don't know squa(d)t tongue
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 41
Location : Sweden

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Assburrito! on Fri May 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi! Wink
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 43
Location : OKC, OK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Mendez on Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:i say fuck you all and yo mamas too. violent violent violent violent violent


cherry
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2542
Join date : 2008-08-05
Age : 48
Location : EARTH

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  ontheDL on Sat May 08, 2010 1:34 am

I just wish people would read. 95% of the questions people ask have been answered here at one point. I know it's a lot to read through, but if you're a new fan of jamungo and playge, why wouldn't you wanna catch up and see what's going on with everything?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Vegas

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 am

ontheDL wrote:I just wish people would read. 95% of the questions people ask have been answered here at one point. I know it's a lot to read through, but if you're a new fan of jamungo and playge, why wouldn't you wanna catch up and see what's going on with everything?

1. Colossus of Destiny

... wait, what are we talking about? violent2
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  ontheDL on Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 am

X_<
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2008-07-05
Age : 36
Location : Vegas

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  vinylgoddess on Sun May 09, 2010 3:58 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:
ontheDL wrote:I just wish people would read. 95% of the questions people ask have been answered here at one point. I know it's a lot to read through, but if you're a new fan of jamungo and playge, why wouldn't you wanna catch up and see what's going on with everything?

1. Colossus of Destiny

... wait, what are we talking about? violent2

COD your avatar kicks ass.
vinylgoddess
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  vinylgoddess on Sun May 09, 2010 4:00 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:
Whacko wrote:We are actually all very friendly, especially for the top 25 or so posters who have been around for a while.

I just found out from the memberlist that I am in this group. It would be nice if Whacko would speak for himself, because we aren't all nice to people with low post counts. So suck it, new guy. VanBeater too. Actually, I've only been here about a year - I just talk too much. pig

I'm #28. I need to start working out cyclops
vinylgoddess
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 am

vinylgoddess wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:
ontheDL wrote:I just wish people would read. 95% of the questions people ask have been answered here at one point. I know it's a lot to read through, but if you're a new fan of jamungo and playge, why wouldn't you wanna catch up and see what's going on with everything?

1. Colossus of Destiny

... wait, what are we talking about? violent2

COD your avatar kicks ass.

Thanks, I swiped that from VanBeater's new crappycat.com wobsite.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 am

vinylgoddess wrote:I'm #28. I need to start working out cyclops

I'm only responding to this separately to get an extra post in. albino
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  dreamattack27 on Sun May 09, 2010 6:21 am

Ha, CoD, I stole a gif!! Great minds think alike.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 3825
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 45
Location : Land Of Sunshine, SDCA

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  nyhousekid on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 am

the doc is coming Twisted Evil
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 684
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 40
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Colossus of Destiny on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:Ha, CoD, I stole a gif!! Great minds think alike.

Fuck yes they do.


Last edited by Colossus of Destiny on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Past nastification)
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1573
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Quiz on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 pm

I need the Doctor!
avatar
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 878
Join date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  samdwich on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:25 am

i need a doctor and an albino one!
avatar
samdwich
CAD Grunt

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-01-20
Age : 35
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT - Page 5 Empty Re: PLAYGE DOC TEST SHOT

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum