COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamungo making a bad day good.

3 posters

Go down

Jamungo making a bad day good. Empty Jamungo making a bad day good.

Post  DannyCassette Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 am

So recently I've had this on again off again toothache and this morning it kicked in big time! I woke up at 7:30 to the pain and have been taking asprin all day and now I think its infected to the point that where it hurts really bad has my left side of the face slightly swollen! pale

So now tomorrow I have to go to an urgent care dentist and get it checked out! It hurts like a motherfucker and hate to know Im going to be paying a big fat dentist bill.

The one bright side of this day....my Mechin 31 from ebay showed up! Its better looking in person than the pictures do it justice. The print is awesome. After the dentist Im taking that bad boy to the framers....if im not all loopy from dentist drugs.

A thanks to Jamungo for making my day not an entire living shitstorm.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Jamungo making a bad day good. Empty Re: Jamungo making a bad day good.

Post  BigC Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 am

DannyCassette wrote:So recently I've had this on again off again toothache and this morning it kicked in big time! I woke up at 7:30 to the pain and have been taking asprin all day and now I think its infected to the point that where it hurts really bad has my left side of the face slightly swollen! pale

So now tomorrow I have to go to an urgent care dentist and get it checked out! It hurts like a motherfucker and hate to know Im going to be paying a big fat dentist bill.

The one bright side of this day....my Mechin 31 from ebay showed up! Its better looking in person than the pictures do it justice. The print is awesome. After the dentist Im taking that bad boy to the framers....if im not all loopy from dentist drugs.

sweet
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 am

DannyCassette wrote:So recently I've had this on again off again toothache and this morning it kicked in big time! I woke up at 7:30 to the pain and have been taking asprin all day and now I think its infected to the point that where it hurts really bad has my left side of the face slightly swollen! pale

My Mechin that I got off eBay showed up on Monday. Its friggin sweet and I can't wait to find a frame for the print! Smile

I'm sorry you tooth hurts bro, but take my advice and just get it taken care off. One of my back teeth started aching slightly about a year ago, and I just th ough it would fade. After a while it stopped hurting but it still felt kinda rough and I continued to ignore it, until this past Christmas Eve, when I was at a family party and half of one of my back teeth broke off into a piece of soft bread...

Getting half a tooth replaced isn't fun.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 am

Yeah they actually ended up having to remove the tooth. Its the back muller tooth but still it sucked. The pain killers were great. But Im all better now...just short one tooth.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:20 am

Yeah wacho I got my mechin print at the framers right now. Can't wait to pick it up when its done.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum