COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming pow pow

+8
KEAN
Colossus of Destiny
Crow
ASPrintingPress
whacko
Barney
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gaming pow pow - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaming pow pow

Post  whacko Tue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm

ontheDL wrote:
whacko wrote:The Wii is useless as a modern game console.
Playing some of the older games is fun though.

If you have a Netflix subscription, you can get a free disk that lets you stream Netflix videos through your Wii to your TV.
So at least that little black door stop will be useful for something after you beat Mario Galaxy 2.

Yeah, I know it'll never come close to touching my ps3. I just wanted something to run homebrew on and I figured I'd go with it. I already have a ps3 and I'm not a big fan of xbox, so I just said fuck it. I'll definitely be putting every snes game ever made on there, which is worth the $200 alone to me What a Face Free wii games isn't gonna hurt either.

Mostly I am bitter that I bought a $250 console and there area almost no good games to play for it Smile
I am also a bit miffed that Nintendo games never fucking drop in retail price, unless they are complete and utter shit. I refuse to pay $50 for Zelda like 3 years after it came out. I love playing old-school SNES and N64 games, but I can do that on a DS for the most part and they look better on the DS. I am also annoyed that the Wii Motion Plus is a $20 accessory when it should be free just like the Wii-Mote condoms, since it addresses a real problem with the console as it originally shipped.

All in all, I think Nintendo is raping my childhood with their plastic accessories and fucking mini-game compilations.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Gaming pow pow - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaming pow pow

Post  Attila The Dan Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Definately picking up Red Dead Redemption when its released, i have been checking out some more of the gameplay vids today.. Im sold! WHo wants to be in my posse! violent
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2