COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN-AWESOME SHIT

+107
geekvinyl
sloan
n8iv22
BigNasty
AngryPanda410
sadlittlepanda
jrmurtaugh
unlucky_charm13
comixguru
Illusive
0khrana
Reks36
AngieP
Swordfish
vinyl_addict
patrick40
scientifik
jmiller805
therealchinaman
kuhwinters
Geescube
Are-Jay
cripery
jandrolex8
Playgerism86
biscocrack420
Takemaru
PJWatseu
OinkOink
Teimaru
Vince
dedicatedart
mechanizer
ADintheworks
CMB
ictoys
ianthegamer
redwood510
JEEMAC
DuchessVonUberhick
blindboxx2334
JasperF
cheapass
NDB747
ROACHSHACK138
ussross547
quentdiggy
gaizka.e.e.
RockNRoll
MagnumManipulator
CankleBreaker
byproduct
chase1319
doomsDAY
ilovefreestufftoo
Skullyton85
smokebelch
Marleybone
devito1195
Crunch
chiprender
VanBeater
eldoobya
slinky42
funkin
itsa_mia
zxxzViperzxxz
nnumber6
Gatiio
Blood101
bigdavidcannon
apeboy
mazdevilz
manny
Ghost Target
cornball
pazzi
rattM1CE
Spaztrick
edstuff
EOS
el_payaso_loco
ezramyl
EL PADRINO
ASPrintingPress
Assburrito!
scumonkey
Colossus of Destiny
Eric
gasTHUMB
Gimby
LonerStoner
colbert
Admin
linkwood
Mikeyk
ontheDL
dreamattack27
whacko
Neo_182
Crow
Mendez
BigC
jorester
sbbenhcs
wpaarts
fender
111 posters

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

UN-AWESOME SHIT - Page 41 Empty Re: UN-AWESOME SHIT

Post  jrmurtaugh Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Yeah he was contacted and removed it. I don't really know what he was thinking with that one.
jrmurtaugh
jrmurtaugh
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  unlucky_charm13 Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:52 am

Admin wrote:it's been taken care of.

Smile
unlucky_charm13
unlucky_charm13
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.nolovecity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Rear ended someone that slammed on their brakes as we're hopping on the freeway (when you're supposed to accelerate so it caught me off guard). Such a low impact collision but so much damage. Radiator is pushed way back, made a hissing noise and when the car is in idle I think the fan is trying to spin and makes a crazy loud noise. Probably not safe to drive...

Mine Sad
UN-AWESOME SHIT - Page 41 F9f4b016-c13b-469f-93ed-8f657151034e_zpsnnc73bn8

Theirs
UN-AWESOME SHIT - Page 41 F1de8304-5b4e-4c8a-b467-aa5aa1992a44_zpsx7up6qmf
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  sadlittlepanda Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:55 pm

crapz dude!
that sux!!
sadlittlepanda
sadlittlepanda
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:18 pm

That's exactly what happened to me. I hit a 4 runner with a hitch too!!!

UN-AWESOME SHIT - Page 41 431E2263-A8C6-4AD3-A147-F15D8C929006_zpsmtbqm9mv
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:04 pm

uhhh charlie Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i hope youre ok

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Mmmm that sucks , but hope you are ok ?
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Oh ya I remember that Chase!
I'm ok guys, thanks.
Guess our little Scions are no match for Toyotas. Accident was so minor, I mean my head didn't even jolt forward or screeching from my tires.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:44 am

CankleBreaker wrote:Oh ya I remember that Chase!
I'm ok guys, thanks.
Guess our little Scions are no match for Toyotas. Accident was so minor, I mean my head didn't even jolt forward or screeching from my tires.

Glad your okay!!!

Yeah poor little scions hahaha. When I saw your pic and read how it happened was like déjà vu.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:18 am

Gf/baby momma broke up with me 4-5 months ago and it crushed me cuz we had been together since we were 15/16 (about 7, almost 8 years). We tried patching things up and stuff was going good. It looked like we were gonna get back together but things crashed and burned. Now I'm feeling pretty shitty. Just wanted to vent and get it off my chest. Sad
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:01 pm

dude thats rough
stay strong
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 am

I feel for you mate, stay strong.
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:27 am

I hate this saying more than anything, 9 times out of 10 it's usually true...

Everything happens for a reason...

Shit I hate saying even more!!! mad2 but it's usually true...

I hope everything works out for you bud... May not work out the way you want, but hopefully it works out in your favor.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:41 am

I appreciate it, bros. It's hard cuz I got mad love for her, shit it's hard to even see my daughter cuz I get all feelings. Trying to keep my head straight but I get hit with the blues sometimes and get that "Fuck it" attitude.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:47 am

I'm wit chase on this one bro, everything does happen for a reason. As long as you gained something from it, then it's all good and in this case your daughter! It's tough but time heals, I for one can say from experience as we'll.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:13 am

Emotions are just part of havin a heart. It will pass. Just make your daughter your #1 girl...the rest will fall into place.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 pm

chase1319 wrote:Emotions are just part of havin a heart.  It will pass.  Just make your daughter your #1 girl...the rest will fall into place.

I wouldn't say better, I'm with Chase on this
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 am

Let me go ahead and clear this up, I had no clue what I was doing when I listed that, I didn't know how the community worked I didn't know anything about squadt. literally first day in. Ferg contacted me and We had a friendly discussion about how he did his business and how it was in everyone's best interest that he did it the way he does. I completely understood and respected the shit out of it and learned first hand what it was all about yo collect squadt and it made me even more interested in the squadt community/platform, I removed the listing and you will never see me flip another vinyl figure again because of this, anything I sell will be what I paid for it including my current collection and if I buy two of something it will be so someone who missed out will have a friendly opportunity to grab the piece for the same price that I did. and for the buyers remorse thing..I'm currently trying to sell off my dunny collection not because of buyers remorse but because it is simply to large and overwhelming, I have decided to focus on the playge and Jamungo platform main reason is there aren't new drops every week and it gives me time to save money and make responsible decisions with my money. Another reason is they are fuqin amazing.. I'm a young collector and have a lot to learn after all is said and done I will have lost thousands of dollars selling off my current collection and that is some un-awesome shit but its a part of the game these things are only worth what someones willing to pay and this past month I have learned and excepted that. with that being said Next person who comments and can have the Duplicate that I listed, 4 simple catches 1-you have to live on the East Coast 2- you have to have missed out on the purchase that way I am truly helping another collector 3-you have to have over 100 posts and 4- you pay for shipping. I guess we will have to use the honor code on this
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

http://trampt.com/users/AngryPanda410/feed

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:55 am

AngryPanda410 wrote:
Let me go ahead and clear this up, I had no clue what I was doing when I listed that, I didn't know how the community worked I didn't know anything about squadt. literally first day in. Ferg contacted me and We had a friendly discussion about how he did his business and how it was in everyone's best interest that he did it the way he does. I completely understood and respected the shit out of it and learned first hand what it was all about yo collect squadt and it made me even more interested in the squadt community/platform, I removed the listing and you will never see me flip another vinyl figure again because of this, anything I sell will be what I paid for it including my current collection and if I buy two of something it will be so someone who missed out will have a friendly opportunity to grab the piece for the same price that I did. and for the buyers remorse thing..I'm currently trying to sell off my dunny collection not because of buyers remorse but because it is simply to large and overwhelming, I have decided to focus on the playge and Jamungo platform main reason is there aren't new drops every week and it gives me time to save money and make responsible decisions with my money. Another reason is they are fuqin amazing.. I'm a young collector and have a lot to learn after all is said and done I will have lost thousands of dollars selling off my current collection and that is some un-awesome shit but its a part of the game these things are only worth what someones willing to pay and this past month I have learned and excepted that. with that being said Next person who comments and can have the Duplicate that I listed, 4 simple catches 1-you have to live on the East Coast 2- you have to have missed out on the purchase that way I am truly helping another collector 3-you have to have over 100 posts and 4- you pay for shipping. I guess we will have to use the honor code on this

referring to the stuff said on page 67 I forgot to quote, that's how noob i am lol
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 am

damn to bad i don't have 50 posts..lol..but charlie your incident reminds me of my roommates crash last year..he was riding a 150cc scooter and had some one slam the brakes at a green light and he smashed em'(14 rental chevy Malibu) doing like 45mph..breaks both his legs(one compound)..supermans over the car lands next to the passenger side door and they just sit in there staring at him..he crawls to the side of the road and has the balls to call me and go "dude im fucked up im probably gonna be in the hospital for a while..wont be able to pay rent"..when the ambulance gets there the people in the car (3 ghetto types) all complain of neck and back pain from the 200 pound scooter vs their 2014 car and leave on stretchers as he leaves in a helicopter..heres the kicker..the scoot was in my name and the d-bags needless to say they try to sue the shit out of me and him(2 of the 3 have prior insurance fraud charges)..after hella time wasted at the dmv and clerk of courts i finally get my shit cleared up and am in the clear..he is still dealing with that shit..
UN-Awesome-Shit... bonghit king

Last edited by BigNasty on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

http://www.undercoverrestorations.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:14 am

OOHHH YYYYAAA and while im at it i got sniped on the bay on a black and red mfc last night i watched all week with 5 seconds to go.. mad2 mad2 affraid violent violent2 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad whoever got it i wanna devour their soul and shit it out as boiling acid all over their face.. Twisted Evil drunken unless your a CaD member..if thats so then i say touche'e my friend..lol
UN-Awesome Shit!! bonghit
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 am

Damn that is some unawesome shit lol. Glad it got cleared up.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:45 am

BigNasty wrote:damn to bad i don't have 50 posts..lol..but charlie your incident reminds me of my roommates crash last year..he was riding a 150cc scooter and had some one slam the brakes at a green light and he smashed em'(14 rental chevy Malibu) doing like 45mph..breaks both his legs(one compound)..supermans over the car lands next to the passenger side door and they just sit in there staring at him..he crawls to the side of the road and has the balls to call me and go "dude im fucked up im probably gonna be in the hospital for a while..wont be able to pay rent"..when the ambulance gets there the people in the car (3 ghetto types) all complain of neck and back pain from the 200 pound scooter vs their 2014 car and leave on stretchers as he leaves in a helicopter..heres the kicker..the scoot was in my name and the d-bags needless to say they try to sue the shit out of me and him(2 of the 3 have prior insurance fraud charges)..after hella time wasted at the dmv and clerk of courts i finally get my shit cleared up and am in the clear..he is still dealing with that shit..
UN-Awesome-Shit... bonghit king

I am gonna wave that Catch that you have to have 100 posts since in 3 days no one jumped on such a treat and you're the only one to say 3 words about it lol. Only catch I care about is if you missed it and I need you to be honest because you don't want any bad JUJU, especially with your current shipping situation lol
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigNasty Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:39 am

Holy shit am I dreaming?.. Shocked lol..but ya i am unfortunately serious when I say I missed out im pretty sure theres a rant on the nozzle .50 page a few pages back after the sale closed..even e mailed customer service (who I would imagine is ferg?) because he was still in my cart the next day and was gonna pay for him but didn't want to just send money on hopes and dreams..lol..not gonna lie I just danced a ghetto happy dance around my living room..hahaha..you sir are the shit.. clap What a Face
BigNasty
BigNasty
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryPanda410 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:54 am

BigNasty wrote:Holy shit am I dreaming?.. Shocked lol..but ya i am unfortunately serious when I say I missed out im pretty sure theres a rant on the nozzle .50 page a few pages back after the sale closed..even e mailed customer service (who I would imagine is ferg?) because he was still in my cart the next day and was gonna pay for him but didn't want to just send money on hopes and dreams..lol..not gonna lie I just danced a ghetto happy dance around my living room..hahaha..you sir are the shit.. clap What a Face

Lmao consider it a noob helping out a noob all I ask is you pay for shipping cost, I will PM you my email and we can go from there I will asumme you wanna ship to your moms house when it gets here haha tongue
AngryPanda410
AngryPanda410
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next