‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Mendez on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 am

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Reconstructing_misfortune_saw
info soon come .....



-watch this space-


Last edited by Mendez on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2542
Join date : 2008-08-05
Age : 48
Location : EARTH

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 am

fuckin hella wanna go.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Mikeyk on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 am

Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 42
Location : ATLANTA

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 am

Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No
7 hours away on a school night. Pretty undoable for a single father, like me. And uh......wasn't dragon con there in teh ATL?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Mendez on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 pm

BigC wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No
7 hours away on a school night. Pretty undoable for a single father, like me. And uh......wasn't dragon con there in teh ATL?
5.5 hours from me.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2542
Join date : 2008-08-05
Age : 48
Location : EARTH

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  wpaarts on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh, I want to go Crying or Very sad
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 41
Location : Sweden

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  fender on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Hell yush!! Ferg do you have any filming planned for the show so us out of USA'ers can see? Very Happy

Or anyone on the forums wants to do a solid for the forums and mad pics? Cool
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 31
Location : Chillin with da' Germs

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Mendez wrote:
BigC wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No
7 hours away on a school night. Pretty undoable for a single father, like me. And uh......wasn't dragon con there in teh ATL?
5.5 hours from me.
so you are going?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty I will be attending!

Post  Eric on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

I work right around the corner (more or less) from Munky King and plan on attending. I will shoot as much footage as I think I can post as well as pics. Hopefully there'll be some stuff to spend my cash on! Melrose Ave here I come.
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

Posts : 592
Join date : 2008-10-24
Location : SoCal

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  jorester on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 am

Eric wrote:I work right around the corner (more or less) from Munky King and plan on attending. I will shoot as much footage as I think I can post as well as pics. Hopefully there'll be some stuff to spend my cash on! Melrose Ave here I come.

good news !!! thank eric .
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Posts : 4138
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 47
Location : france

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  vinylgoddess on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 am

Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No

Uh ...

DRAGON CON!??!
vinylgoddess
vinylgoddess
CAD Specialist

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-01-14
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 am

vinylgoddess wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No

Uh ...

DRAGON CON!??!

Sorry v-goddess, but that is MEGA-Bucks Con. I've lived in the area 22 years now and haven't been once. Any more I think it costs money just to walk down the streets between the hotels. Have talked to many friends that went and not one has told me it was remotely worth the money.

MikeyK is dead on, ATL just plain sucks. Nothing interesting, no places to buy toys, zilch.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:54 am

date has been moved to Friday the 8th
Admin
Admin
FERG

Posts : 4008
Join date : 2008-06-21

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 am

I fucking hella wanna go
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:57 am

gregm wrote:
vinylgoddess wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No

Uh ...

DRAGON CON!??!

Sorry v-goddess, but that is MEGA-Bucks Con. I've lived in the area 22 years now and haven't been once. Any more I think it costs money just to walk down the streets between the hotels. Have talked to many friends that went and not one has told me it was remotely worth the money.

MikeyK is dead on, ATL just plain sucks. Nothing interesting, no places to buy toys, zilch.
I'm sure it's nowhere near as expensive as SDCC, and I think the whole point is....you guys have the option of going to something in your area that is hella cool.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 am

BigC wrote:
gregm wrote:
vinylgoddess wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:Man you guys are lucky! Nothing ever happens in atlanta. No

Uh ...

DRAGON CON!??!

Sorry v-goddess, but that is MEGA-Bucks Con. I've lived in the area 22 years now and haven't been once. Any more I think it costs money just to walk down the streets between the hotels. Have talked to many friends that went and not one has told me it was remotely worth the money.

MikeyK is dead on, ATL just plain sucks. Nothing interesting, no places to buy toys, zilch.
I'm sure it's nowhere near as expensive as SDCC, and I think the whole point is....you guys have the option of going to something in your area that is hella cool.

I don't know what SDCC costs but I can tell you this, Dragon Con is not even in the same universe of coolness as SDCC, I know people that have been to both. Not one of those people ever went to Dragon Con more than once but they have been back to SDCC many times. At least SDCC is worth whatever it costs to get in.

I've been to neither so all I can say is if I had my choice I would pay three times the price of DC for entry into SDCC and be happy as hell to do it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:13 am

I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Mikeyk on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 am

BigC wrote:I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.

BigC you and your children are welcome to stay with me in Atlanta whenever you want. We can take your children to the aquarium its pretty fucking cool! BTW what are CheTroopers?
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 42
Location : ATLANTA

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 am

Mikeyk wrote:
BigC wrote:I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.

BigC you and your children are welcome to stay with me in Atlanta whenever you want. We can take your children to the aquarium its pretty fucking cool! BTW what are CheTroopers?
you don't wanna know. I went to the coca cola factory when I was there. I also went to a sick art gallery. My buddy Pat moved out there and opened a tattoo place, so I was able to get a tat too. I think his shop is still there, but he has moved. I hope to visit Dave again soon. He lives near the downtown area. I just need to find the money and the time. #1 priority is the Burnout opening, whenever we find out when that is.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Mikeyk on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 am

BigC wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:
BigC wrote:I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.

BigC you and your children are welcome to stay with me in Atlanta whenever you want. We can take your children to the aquarium its pretty fucking cool! BTW what are CheTroopers?
you don't wanna know. I went to the coca cola factory when I was there. I also went to a sick art gallery. My buddy Pat moved out there and opened a tattoo place, so I was able to get a tat too. I think his shop is still there, but he has moved. I hope to visit Dave again soon. He lives near the downtown area. I just need to find the money and the time. #1 priority is the Burnout opening, whenever we find out when that is.

Hell yez! I have family in Dallas Texas so I hope to visit them for a couple of days and borrow my uncle's camper van to drive to Austin. Ferg please give us some notice on the "Grand Opening".
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 1673
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 42
Location : ATLANTA

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  dreamattack27 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 am

I wish I could go. I had to bump my vaca so I will not be attending. :-/
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 3825
Join date : 2008-07-04
Age : 45
Location : Land Of Sunshine, SDCA

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  fender on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Eric wrote:I work right around the corner (more or less) from Munky King and plan on attending. I will shoot as much footage as I think I can post as well as pics. Hopefully there'll be some stuff to spend my cash on! Melrose Ave here I come.
Hell yea Eric your da manne! What a Face
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 31
Location : Chillin with da' Germs

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 pm

BigC wrote:I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.

I'm curious when you were last here? If you don't mind me asking of course.

At one time there was more "cool" stuff in this area but that has diminished quite a bit over the years. Many of the cool places or areas are now trendy and that usually rips the cool out of them in a big damn hurry.

Do you recall the name of the Gallery you went to? I don't now of any that I think most toy collectors would categorize as cool. If there are some I would love to know about them.

I will agree with you that there is a lot more stuff here than in most places that are not near a metro area but as metro areas go, Atlanta ranks pretty near the bottom of the list. Well, in my book anyway. Hell, I spent the 4th of July weekend in Charlotte, NC and there were a lot more cool places to go and things to see than there are here. We went to more small galleries within a 5 mile radius than I know of in all of Atlanta.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  BigC on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

gregm wrote:
BigC wrote:I'm sure that's true, but DC is very FAR from NOTHING. You have a lot more in the ATL then most people have in their area, unless they are near some MAJOR metropolitan area. One thing you have is the creators of CheTroopers. Love them things. My boy Dave took me to a lot of cool ass places around there.

I'm curious when you were last here? If you don't mind me asking of course.

At one time there was more "cool" stuff in this area but that has diminished quite a bit over the years. Many of the cool places or areas are now trendy and that usually rips the cool out of them in a big damn hurry.

Do you recall the name of the Gallery you went to? I don't now of any that I think most toy collectors would categorize as cool. If there are some I would love to know about them.

I will agree with you that there is a lot more stuff here than in most places that are not near a metro area but as metro areas go, Atlanta ranks pretty near the bottom of the list. Well, in my book anyway. Hell, I spent the 4th of July weekend in Charlotte, NC and there were a lot more cool places to go and things to see than there are here. We went to more small galleries within a 5 mile radius than I know of in all of Atlanta.
It's been a while. The gallery was foundation 1. I don't remember any of the other places by name. sorry
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4510
Join date : 2008-07-04
Location : Bay Area California

Back to top Go down

‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th Empty Re: ‘Reconstructing Misfortune’ show at Munky King Oct 8th

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum