COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS, GUYS!!! I GOT THEM!!! [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...]

+3
wpaarts
fender
jpc3
7 posters

Go down

THANKS, GUYS!!!  I GOT THEM!!!  [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...] Empty THANKS, GUYS!!! I GOT THEM!!! [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...]

Post  jpc3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:22 am

So someone just came through on here for me - All 3 Budcats for $300! Thank You All for Your Help!!!

Original Post:
I am going bonkers in the search for my first BUDCAT! These are beyond impressive! I would like to have 1 of each released colorway eventually - that's the white, black, & Halloween orange.

Perhaps if you do not have one available, you might be able to point me in the right direction? Darn it if I wouldn't be the most appreciative bloke on flagship Earth Wink

I joined specifically to advertise here, so my membership is new, but if you wish, you can look me up on ebay under "jpc166" where I have an overall feedback score as a buyer & seller of 100%!

Thanks for Any & All Help, You Guys!

In Jamungo We Trust,
JP

Last edited by jpc3 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

THANKS, GUYS!!!  I GOT THEM!!!  [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...] Empty Re: THANKS, GUYS!!! I GOT THEM!!! [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...]

Post  fender Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 am

Good luck man!
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

THANKS, GUYS!!!  I GOT THEM!!!  [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...] Empty Re: THANKS, GUYS!!! I GOT THEM!!! [RE: Want - BUDCAT ...]

Post  jpc3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 am

Ha, Thanks Fender Bender! I've had a couple of replies on kidrobot's forum, and if my luck appears to be what it seems to possibly be from these two replies, I just may be purchasing all 3 this evening! Woot! Keep your fingers crossed for me Wink
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am

How much for all 3?
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  jpc3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 am

The fella selling the black & white versions went from originally at $220 to now $190, which I'm fine with. I'd prefer even less of course, but truthfully, these guys are well worth it to me.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller about the amount for his Halloween Budcat.

But still, nothing is solid yet, so if there's anyone out there with any of these 3, please do give me a jingle jangle Wink
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:40 am

nice price on the first 2! They usually go for 200+ cheers
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am

Good luck on your search and welcome to CAD Exclamation
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 am

jpc3 wrote:I am going bonkers in the search for my first BUDCAT! These are beyond impressive! I would like to have 1 of each released colorway eventually - that's the white, black, & Halloween orange.

Perhaps if you do not have one available, you might be able to point me in the right direction? Darn it if I wouldn't be the most appreciative bloke on flagship Earth Wink

I joined specifically to advertise here, so my membership is new, but if you wish, you can look me up on ebay under "jpc166" where I have an overall feedback score as a buyer & seller of 100%!

Thanks for Any & All Help, You Guys!

In Jamungo We Trust,
JP

Where in south georgia do you live?
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jpc3 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 am

Good ole Albany. Just came down from around your parts actually. You're in ATL right? I was living in Carrollton Exclamation
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

Post  jpc3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

So someone just came through on here for me - All 3 Budcats for $300! Thank You All for Your Help!!!
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 am

jpc3 wrote:Good ole Albany. Just came down from around your parts actually. You're in ATL right? I was living in Carrollton Exclamation

I live in Grayson. My father is from Bainbridge a little south of you.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 am

fucking awesome!!! congrats. chalk up another one for c&d
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jpc3 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 am

Right-O! cheers And now that I'm here, I think I'll look around. cyclops

I couldn't be happier that this worked out, that is without wettin my undabritchas.

I am a member of a few toy forums now, but I never feel like I have anything worthy to add. I hope noone holds that against me. I suppose one way I could give back for this opportunity is to offer toys for sale on here in the future, yeah?.. That actually brings up a pt - are the toy discussions and wants/haves for sale or trade on here limited to Jamungo? I noticed that the kidrobot forum encompasses a plethora of "art" toys, etc.
jpc3
jpc3

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 am

I'm pretty sure you can sell whatever kind of toys you want. Just don't let BigC sell you any DVDs. tongue
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:I'm pretty sure you can sell whatever kind of toys you want. Just don't let BigC sell you any DVDs. tongue
hahahahaha....dammit!!! I still have a ton of DVD's left.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:50 pm

congrats !!! jpc3 ; these butcat are absolutely impressive !!! and welcome to C a D !!

Cool
sqube
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum