COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts

5 posters

Go down

WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts Empty WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts

Post  sonic509 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

I would like to trade my Sideshow Thor PF EX for some squadt's
I'm new to the squadt's I mostly collected Sideshow stuff and would like to complete my little collection of squadts

If anyone doesn't know what the thor looks like heres a picture:
WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts 1_Thor

I also have a extra Trouble Boys #23 for trade only

Thanks
sonic509
sonic509
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts Empty Re: WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts

Post  ezramyl Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

oh boy... scratch by purchasing 2 Troubleboys today & using one as trade bait, I'm betting that you're not going to have too many pleasant replies. Of course, if you sold it for retail to another board member who missed out in order to keep it out of flipper's hands, that would be the way to go IMO. Just sayin...
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts Empty Re: WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts

Post  sonic509 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

ezramyl wrote:oh boy... scratch by purchasing 2 Troubleboys today & using one as trade bait, I'm betting that you're not going to have too many pleasant replies. Of course, if you sold it for retail to another board member who missed out in order to keep it out of flipper's hands, that would be the way to go IMO. Just sayin...

I bought a extra Troubleboys for trade only I don't want to flip it just trade it for the other squadt's I missed out on... I don't get whats soo wrong about that...
sonic509
sonic509
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ussross547 Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

ezramyl wrote:oh boy... scratch by purchasing 2 Troubleboys today & using one as trade bait, I'm betting that you're not going to have too many pleasant replies. Of course, if you sold it for retail to another board member who missed out in order to keep it out of flipper's hands, that would be the way to go IMO. Just sayin...

X2...
ussross547
ussross547
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

sonic509 wrote:

I bought a extra Troubleboys for trade only I don't want to flip it just trade it for the other squadt's I missed out on... I don't get whats soo wrong about that...

People tend to be sensitive about others buying up extras of a a much desired toy to use as trade bait. However if you plan on a fair 1:1 exchange I don't see any real problem with that.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sonic509 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 pm

whacko wrote:
sonic509 wrote:

People tend to be sensitive about others buying up extras of a a much desired toy to use as trade bait. However if you plan on a fair 1:1 exchange I don't see any real problem with that.

Thank you clap

And yes I want to trade it 1:1...
sonic509
sonic509
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  sonic509 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Anyone one???
How about Spiderman Comiquette from Sideshow the exclusive for trade for some squadts

This statues go up to $500-750 like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Spiderman-EXCLUSIVE-statue-STOCK-NOW-/230562574141?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ae99af3d

WTT: SSC THOR PF EX for some squadts 200065-press01-001_480x640
sonic509
sonic509
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I'm not sure if there's a big interest for Sideshow pieces here on CAD scratch
It's probably better to offer them elsewhere and buy Squadts for the $$$ instead of trading.

However, I might be wrong...
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum