COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock

+5
addiction
mgraham
el_payaso_loco
M00Nman
drjenkins
9 posters

Go down

Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock Empty Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock

Post  drjenkins Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 am

Just ordered mine, and they come with QPMNT Pacs 1&2. Just thought I'd pass it along for anybody else looking for one.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901219&ref=search&901219&learnmore

So that's two Squadts for me in a 2 day period. Twisted Evil
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock Empty Re: Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock

Post  M00Nman Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 am

welcome to the party..i bought like 6 my first week lol..and thats a good deal
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock Empty Re: Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 am

M00Nman wrote:welcome to the party..i bought like 6 my first week lol..and thats a good deal

lol thats the way to do it!! The never ending cycle of squadt buying...im really tempted to buy one of those jacks
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mgraham Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks a bunch for the heads up, I just ordered this.
mgraham
mgraham

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:40 pm

mgraham wrote:Thanks a bunch for the heads up, I just ordered this.

Awesome! Glad I could help. I'm already eyeing a third purchase for this week myself.
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  addiction Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 am

M00Nman wrote:welcome to the party..i bought like 6 my first week lol..and thats a good deal

ya these squadts are addictive, i bought 7 with the last 30 days Embarassed sadly for my regular copperhead his jacket kinda flaked....FML
addiction
addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 am

addiction wrote:

ya these squadts are addictive, i bought 7 with the last 30 days Embarassed sadly for my regular copperhead his jacket kinda flaked....FML

Nice pics! I'm jonesin for a Gohst myself, just haven't found one yet.
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 am

addiction wrote:

those leather suits are meant to be lightly distressed.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  addiction Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:27 am

mine is majorly distressed.
Just found some NKD Jack Squadt combos in stock Img_1110
addiction
addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 am

wtf? did a dog work that shit over?
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  addiction Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 am

Admin wrote:wtf? did a dog work that shit over?

lol, no freaking idea. i just got it from a seller on ebay, when i open it up.... that's the surprise i got...
addiction
addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 am

i will check and see if i have a loose one around...long shot but it's possible.
Admin
Admin
FERG

Back to top Go down

Post  addiction Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 am

Admin wrote:i will check and see if i have a loose one around...long shot but it's possible.

woohoo. /pray. Thanks
addiction
addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  koolmoecraig Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you for posting this.

Just picked up my first one ever!
koolmoecraig
koolmoecraig

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

addiction wrote:

lol, no freaking idea. i just got it from a seller on ebay, when i open it up.... that's the surprise i got...

Send it back! I'd be furious. If the seller denies the return, file a claim with paypal. You'll be able to find another copperhead for a decent price.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 am

koolmoecraig wrote:Thank you for posting this.

Just picked up my first one ever!

Not a problem, just spreading the disease. Twisted Evil
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 am

ontheDL wrote:
addiction wrote:

Send it back! I'd be furious. If the seller denies the return, file a claim with paypal. You'll be able to find another copperhead for a decent price.

I agree. That is not acceptable. Damage like that should have been specifically noted and photographed in the listing.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum