COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for squadts? here is links to some i have found!!!!

+15
yanyaniscool
LonerStoner
Myxzoid
apeboy
RockNRoll
Gatiio
ussross547
ontheDL
itsa_mia
Marleybone
NDB747
nnumber6
chiprender
Stush
dedicatedart
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

looking for squadts? here is links to some i have found!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: looking for squadts? here is links to some i have found!!!!

Post  apeboy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 pm

I found these if anyone's looking for k11 Gohst ......http://www.vinylmonster.com/shop/lang-en/12-k11-gohst.html
apeboy
apeboy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

looking for squadts? here is links to some i have found!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: looking for squadts? here is links to some i have found!!!!

Post  chiprender Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm

apeboy wrote:I found these if anyone's looking for k11 Gohst ......http://www.vinylmonster.com/shop/lang-en/12-k11-gohst.html

Sideshow has these also: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901139
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  apeboy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Unfortunately sideshow aren't too UK/Euro friendly,
Otherwise I'd jump on one of the NKD jack with Qpmnt packs 1&2.
apeboy
apeboy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

dedicatedart wrote:Go to sideshow collectables and add your email get 10$ and it's 126$ shipped

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm

apeboy wrote:Unfortunately sideshow aren't too UK/Euro friendly,

Yeah same ;(
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 pm

RE: VINYL MONSTER

Yeah i got mine from here not long ago, along with the No. 45 and Blind Box Kinge Ken S2, and scored the 1/24 chase!

Reccomend vinylmonster! Its all good stuff!
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

RockNRoll wrote:
apeboy wrote:Unfortunately sideshow aren't too UK/Euro friendly,

Yeah same ;(

So you're saying they should change their name toe Snideshow? What are they unfriendly with? Shipping costs?
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

ive been dealing with sideshow for the past week via email regarding a scuffed squadt.
theyre policy is destroy the item and they will pay shipping/taxes on replacement which is great (you dont have to pay for shipping back 1st item ect).
unfortunately when i when to hit the little guy with a hammer i just couldnt. Embarassed
fckn softie. Sad needless to say i bought another.

but anyways, my experience with sideshow has been really good. pretty fast reply via email. there is also a live chat you can do with cs too.
they ship within an hour after placing your order and it arrives like 3 days after. really fast.
the only letdown is fed ex. they charge fckn rod fee (sry i seem to keep bringing this up) and so far are the only ones to get me to pay the extra taxes/custom fee.
but then again they do get it here in 3 days (although id rather wait to save $).

it's probably better if you live in the US, no boarder fees ect and i think shipping would be less

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 am

Yeah but least you got them. By the way I bought the noozle 001s the gohst Halloween on ebay midnight jack and the frozen whole non retail from a guy Smile
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Myxzoid Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 am

Fed Ex shouldnt be charging you Duty and taxes again because it is a return/RMA because there was a problem with the item SS should of wrote something on the shipping slip stating this.Ya when ever i buy somthing from the states i try to buy from a place that ships to Canada via USPS that way you dont have to pay extra fees.
Myxzoid
Myxzoid
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 am

i think what will happen is ss will reimburse me cause we know fed ex's gonna charge.
your right though, USPS!

only took canada post 5 days from mb to bc today, thats pretty good and even a weekend in there, who knew. clap

update: took 2 days to arrive from cali to bc via fed ex, yes charged an extra $26 but ss has already taken care of it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
now that i think of it, technically 1 day if your counting hours
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:51 pm

LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

LonerStoner wrote:this guy is offering some squadts and reasonable starting prices:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/oldschoolvinyl27/m.html?_nkw=squadt&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Thanks. I think I may go after the Copperhead.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 am

Good luck man hope you get it!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 am

yanyaniscool wrote:Good luck man hope you get it!

Thanks Yan! We'll see what happens.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  lost? Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 am

ive a few of his on my watch list already Wink
lost?
lost?
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 am

I just got the White and Black Copper Head on the KR forums today for 270 shipped, really makes me want to go for the OG but that thing is going to go for over 250...I have 20 min to decide ahhhh!
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Wed May 16, 2012 10:36 am

popcultcha still has gassed s003 for sale!!! just purchased! ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh!
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  gaizka.e.e. Wed May 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Skullyton85 wrote:popcultcha still has gassed s003 for sale!!! just purchased! ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh!

Thanks!!! cheers
gaizka.e.e.
gaizka.e.e.
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2