COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How not to miss listings.

Go down

How not to miss listings. Empty How not to miss listings.

Post  Gatiio Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

hey y'all!

Well, i see that a lot of people are looking for pieces and the such and i wanted to share a tip that i use.

When it comes to searching for tons of toys im always killing myself for the drop dates, so what i have done is just RSS feed the sites and link the app to my phone so im reminded of the sale. if youre talking about evil bay then thats way easier. heres what i do:

since i own a gmail account i just open my google reader and click under "browser for stuff" on the left side menu. then click on "SEARCH". it used to be that you had to input the rss feed, but now its very simple. at the bottom you will see "Track keywords and searches" type in your search and then click on "Ebay" from the drop menu and click "+subscribe". and youre set, next time that Midnight GID jack comes up you will be promptly notified. its not fool proof and i suggest keeping it to one or two words, but it does the trick, at least for me looking for A FUCKING BOSS CARRION Mad .

if you want to search specific sites for specific words, youd have to dl chrome and use filters to streamline your feed and not get swamped by other things. good luck, happy hunting and i hope this helps. cheers! Wink
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum