COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee

4 posters

Go down

fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee Empty fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee

Post  henry17s Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Missed it because of some tech problem: "buy it now" did not show up until 12:05.
Help me.

Last edited by henry17s on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee Empty Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee

Post  yanyaniscool Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 am

henry17s wrote:Missed it because of some tech problem: "buy it now" did not show up until 12:05.
Help me.

Good luck man hope you find one!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee Empty Re: fr0g s001 and K11 spot: Got a "nice" offer from (KEAN's friend) for $200 + shipping + fee

Post  henry17s Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

thanks, bro
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 pm

henry17s wrote:thanks, bro
oof offer isn't from me man.
just a dude at my office. middle manning
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:09 am

KEAN wrote:oof offer isn't from me man.

But maybe you could convince him not to be a complete douche!!

Better yet, privately send his info to Ferg so his order can be cancelled. No reason a flipper should be able to get this when it would be so easy to prevent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:36 am

gregm wrote:
KEAN wrote:oof offer isn't from me man.

But maybe you could convince him not to be a complete douche!!

Better yet, privately send his info to Ferg so his order can be cancelled. No reason a flipper should be able to get this when it would be so easy to prevent.

k i think the name of this should be changed cause this is getting out of control.
couple guys at my office dig squadts. 1 guy has a few the other admires.
i bought mine and 1 for each of them.
The guy who has never had one, seen the prices go up and the dollar signs and asked me to offer it up at HIS price.
I'm wasn't making the offer, I wasn't involved in the offer.

If FERG wasn't to cancel the 3rd because of HIS actions that's not on me.
Just want to be clear that KEAN wasn't doing anything more than being a middle man.
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 am

KEAN wrote:k i think the name of this should be changed cause this is getting out of control.
The guy who has never had one, seen the prices go up and the dollar signs and asked me to offer it up at HIS price.

Just want to be clear that KEAN wasn't doing anything more than being a middle man.

It is crystal clear what you were doing.

Why not do the right thing? Either cancel that person's order and help out a fellow boardie or just not make the offer at all??

While you don't have any bad intention this still makes you look bad. Why be a part of something like this when you know good and well it is a shitty thing to do as a member of the CAD forum? Would you want someone else to do the same thing to you?

Is this really that hard to understand..... Question Question Question
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  henry17s Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:12 am

Title updated. This douchebag's PayPal is

Jordaneck@hotmail.com

The same email is registered on Ebay, although I cannot find the exact username.
Can anyone recognize this PayPal account?
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:36 am

gregm wrote:
KEAN wrote:k i think the name of this should be changed cause this is getting out of control.

It is crystal clear what you were doing.

Why not do the right thing? Either cancel that person's order and help out a fellow boardie or just not make the offer at all??

While you don't have any bad intention this still makes you look bad. Why be a part of something like this when you know good and well it is a shitty thing to do as a member of the CAD forum? Would you want someone else to do the same thing to you?

Is this really that hard to understand..... Question Question Question

I'm with you here man.
My buddy was sitting over my shoulder.

Anyways its not going down. ferg can cancel the order on my buddy, i don't really care.
i have mine for my collection and thats what i care about. My buddy has his for his collection and that's all he cares about.
The other guys intention isn't mine and i made a bad choice even dealing with it. was trying to be a good buddy to him and effed up from a boards prospective.
henry17s wrote:Title updated. This douchebag's PayPal is

Jordaneck@hotmail.com

The same email is registered on Ebay, although I cannot find the exact username.
Can anyone recognize this PayPal account?

WOHHH buddy.
Yeah thats my paypal. The stuff is bought on my account!!!
My EBAY is Dancehallbandit.

I've never flipped squadts dude.

this is out of hand and you haven't been here long enough to even know who am i dude.
i'm not trying to screw you over. it wasn't my toy!

SQUASH THIS
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  henry17s Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 am

So you use your own PayPal account to buy Squats for others?

And you use the same account to receive money that is paid to others?

Call me "stupid". But it does not make any sense.
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 am

henry17s wrote:So you use your own PayPal account to buy Squats for others?

And you use the same account to receive money that is paid to others?

Call me "stupid". But it does not make any sense.

dude it's already dealt with with ferg.
yeah. i did it as a favor to them to make sure we all got one.
i was trying to help out everyone and got burnt.

this isn't a slight to you. this isn't a slight to them.
I'm a collector of squadts and got some other people into them.

anyways if you want the print screen or something i told ferg to take the one for my 3rd friend off my account (and he did)
it was effed up to offer it to you at that price (though it wasn't MY offer)

Cool?
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

Actually, for clarity, I told you I was refunding that piece when I saw what went down. but yes, its been dealt with.
and to be perfectly clear going forward: Do not flip toys on this forum. Do not help friends flip toys on this forum.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down