COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints?

+26
ilovefreestufftoo
comatoseghost
Gatiio
dtrain
nyhousekid
jorester
colbert
Quiz
Mendez
ASPrintingPress
VanBeater
sumatra71
feriado
bigdavidcannon
doug
ontheDL
DannyCassette
Admin
whacko
mindblowin02
darkghost973
friendsw/thetoy
Assburrito!
BigC
dreamattack27
benswift
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 Empty Re: do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints?

Post  doug Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 am

Admin wrote:letterpress version of misfortune cat coming soon as well.
Exclamation bounce bounce Exclamation
doug
doug
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 Empty Re: do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints?

Post  whacko Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 am

Approximately what sizes are these gonna be?
Any chance they might be a somewhat standard size to make for easier framing? Smile

Oh an in case anyone needs a cheap custom sized frame because they have some prints that are non-standard sizes I have found this place to be pretty decent for the price: http://wholesaleposterframes.com/.

I got a custom 16"x25" frame made for Dan McCarthy's "It Felt Good to Be Lost" made there for about $45 delivered with non-glare UV protecting plexi & acid free foam core backing. They don't do custom matting tho but you can get your print matted for a lot less than a full frame job at say Micheals, and then buy your frame from wholesaleposterframes.com.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 am

10x12
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 am

whacko wrote:

Approximately what sizes are these gonna be?
Any chance they might be a somewhat standard size to make for easier framing? Smile

Oh an in case anyone needs a cheap custom sized frame because they have some prints that are non-standard sizes I have found this place to be pretty decent for the price: http://wholesaleposterframes.com/.

I got a custom 16"x25" frame made for Dan McCarthy's "It Felt Good to Be Lost" made there for about $45 delivered with non-glare UV protecting plexi & acid free foam core backing. They don't do custom matting tho but you can get your print matted for a lot less than a full frame job at say Micheals, and then buy your frame from wholesaleposterframes.com.

I love that print. I just spent a ridiculous amount of money on "Three Of Hearts".
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 am

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 FERGxDEVO

Just got this big boy back from Micheal's ......Just under $200 with masterpiece glass etc.....

This one was quite a bit more. ....suede matte, it's mighty!
do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 IMG_0477_1
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm

those posters both look great in their frames.

I hate Michaels, stupid scrap-booky art supply store. They have too many pre-made "art & craft" supplies and not enough actual ART supplies.
And they charge a LOT for framing. To get the "Its Good to be Lost" print framed woulda cost me an estimated $180 for all the cheapest options. I have a hard time justifying paying $180 to frame a print I paid $50 for, no matter how much I like it. I also find it a bit annoying that they have huge "50% Off your custom framing" signs everywhere, but 50% Off is their standard price, and it isn't any cheaper than any other retail custom framer. The coupons of the same "sale" that they send in weekly fliers are equally annoying.

I also have DM's "Bedroom Window" print waiting to be framed. That one will be next.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Best way to look at framing is that you're getting a one of a kind custom with your full input. I had to buck up when I was told how much it would cost for the GOHST print framing. In all honesty, I think it's worth every penny. Go with the top of the line glass, it truly makes a difference.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 am

Mendez your gohst print looks bom i should frame my mechin prints. I was thinking of putting both prints in one frame and trying to squeeze the bud in the middle some how Question Lookin forward to MisFortune Cat Twisted Evil Very Happy
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 am

I am def gonna pick the misfortune cat print.
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 am

i really dig letterpressed items. seems to make things look more crisp and clean. it would be interesting to see the whole process
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 am

I made this framework today!!! bom

with print , stickers , and packing promo !!!! cherry

Cool

Last edited by jorester on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:18 am

nice one Jo'

I just relocated my music gear into a new room. Check out the FERGs on the wall.
do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 6568_116753253425_516808425_2315298_6157170_n
do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 6568_116753263425_516808425_2315299_6852497_n
the DEVO one looks over my axes:
do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 6568_116753228425_516808425_2315294_6761982_n
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 am

love the setup jorester, where did u get that gasmask bud sticker Very Happy and that gohst print is sick mendez
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat May 22, 2010 4:34 pm

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 12

with print , stickers , and packing promo !

sqube
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 am

someone needs to sell me that blackout print 4 real
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 am

yes I collect Ferg and Beater Prints, and thay are super cool. I can't wait for more. bom or sqube I'de accept any Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Sat May 19, 2012 9:17 am

I like the new prints right now that Beater has coming out for Crappy Cat.
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dtrain Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:32 pm

dtrain
dtrain
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 pm

dtrain wrote:Anybody pick this up?

http://rivetart.com/get_product?i_item=812

though about it, but its a slippery slope. then I would have to get all these buds and nades to make a proper display out of it. too risky, great print though.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Mendez wrote:do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 FERGxDEVO

Just got this big boy back from Micheal's ......Just under $200 with masterpiece glass etc.....

This one was quite a bit more. ....suede matte, it's mighty!
do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 IMG_0477_1

DIG ON THESE! More prints Ferg!
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Rivet Gallery has these "Nade" prints by Ferg and Vanbeater.

http://rivetart.com/get_product?i_item=812

do you collect Jamungo (ferg/vanbeater) prints? - Page 3 Nadeprint
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:48 pm

im excited for xmas, every special occasion the Mrs. gets me another Ferg print! so im waiting to see what santa brings this year.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CMB Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:54 pm

That Nade print is badass. I don't even have any Nade vinyl but I might have to grab that print!
CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm

CMB wrote: That Nade print is badass. I don't even have any Nade vinyl but I might have to grab that print!

And it's only $25
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 am

If you order that print, be prepared. Mine was shipped in a flattened Priority Mail box with no supports, so of course it arrived fully creased in areas. As a gallery owner, I can't believe that Laura would ship a print in this way. She refused to send me a new one, even after I showed her pics that showed it was damaged. She insisted that it was my responsibility to get the insurance money for the print and buy a new one, which of course, the USPS assured me it is not. They said that the item was clearly improperly packaged and the responsibility for the damage lies with the seller. It is literally, the worst experience I have had in my 7+ years of collecting toys and art. Atrocious. So, buyer beware. I don't trash people's reputations for no reason, I hesitate to even mention this, but I do feel I have an obligation to the people on this board to warn them what they might get if they order from Rivet.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next