COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr SOLD

2 posters

Go down

WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr   SOLD Empty WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr SOLD

Post  Gatiio Sun May 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Ok, little story. Friend in the states bought it and decided to get rid of it. I tried to help him out and stuff. BUT then, this is the sad part, I had some emergency medical bills to pay THIS FUCKING WEEKEND!! (in korea, so its not that much, but it's still a bit) and as of today I dont have moneys.

The problem is that FB chip is dropping, like now, so im out in the blank. Enter the power !Friendship! and I've sorted out a deal with my buddy where I buy his Fr0g whenever I have cash so I can trade or sell my fr0g to make funds for the chipp, so here's the deal:

I'd like to sell my fr0g at retailer ($115USD) + shipping EMS to your country

Or

If youre planning on getting a couple of chips we could swap whenever you have them or you put my name on the address or whatever and save yourself shipping the chipp. Im still looking at EMS shipping for this as well.

So thats that, Ive had great people help me out here and Ive bought a lot of stuff from peeps in this forum. Iuno, I hope those of you looking for a fr0g can help a brother out here (I wish Id known I was gonna hit the hospital sooner, lol).

Its been displayed for about a week or two and there is no wear or tear anywhere. comes with all of the boxes and i might throw a korean sticker or two just to sweeten the deal. hahaha. hope you guys can help! cheers!

EDIT

SOLD TO VICJEB Thanks

Last edited by Gatiio on Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr   SOLD Empty Re: WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr SOLD

Post  Gatiio Mon May 28, 2012 9:13 am

Chips almost here, Im going to take the offer down once the sale of chip ends. Since I wouldnt mind having 2 fr0gs actually.

if y'all need an idea of costs, EMS is this:

EMS COST

the ammount is in Won, but it roughly translates to dollars. 1,000 Won = 1 Dollar.

thanks for looking.

EDIT: oh, yeah the package is almost a kilo, but not quite.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr   SOLD Empty Re: WTT/WTS Fr0g Swmp dwllr SOLD

Post  vicjeb Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 am

BTW is which squadt u r selling? can u give me a link
vicjeb
vicjeb
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down