COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color]

2 posters

Go down

I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color] Empty I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color]

Post  bigdavidcannon Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 am

Please p.m. me with price, I'de like to buy..

Last edited by bigdavidcannon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color] Empty Re: I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color]

Post  ictoys Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

which are you looking for? I've got some extras. You are talking about the 3" blind box figure right?
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color] Empty Re: I need an Ser. 3 Jamungo Crappy Cat [color=red]Soon to be here[/color]

Post  bigdavidcannon Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 am

I actualy need the one with the ser. 3 set of Jamungo bud's and it has an broken bottle as it's accessory. different feet and face then the newer Crappy Cat figures.
Please.
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Thank you Jorester, Looking forward to getting in mail. You are awsome...
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down