COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the sculpting King?

+3
LonerStoner
Gatiio
Buellster
7 posters

Go down

Who is the sculpting King? Empty Who is the sculpting King?

Post  Buellster Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 pm

OK having badly photograghed my TB to post on the forum, to share my No.7 happiness, I have had a crazy assed idea. affraid

Although I have my BP trigger TB, when hanging out with the gang His donut (head) apears out of proportion with the rest of the crew,

It's giving him an Inferiority complex, so I would like a master customiser to sculpt me a TB OG style head to sit over the top of the BP resin one.
You can make it as crazy as you like as long as it looks similar to a TB helmet and is super clean.

I would also like to have a pin stripe suit made to set him aside, so the custom requires customising.
Call me crazy but thats what I would like

Anyone up for the challenge?
We can talk $$$ or maybe trade on the few squadts I have left if that is more tempting

link to the guy in question:
https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t2708-this-is-what-happens-when-you-pull-the-triggeroh-yes?highlight=ths+is+what+happens+when+you+pull+the+trigger
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Who is the sculpting King? Empty Re: Who is the sculpting King?

Post  Gatiio Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 pm

fPlus is your guy man. also manny does stuff. Whacko had some custom buds a while ago. ask those guys.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Gatiio wrote:fPlus is your guy man. also manny does stuff. Whacko had some custom buds a while ago. ask those guys.

fPlus has my vote!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 am

If you want it to be in line with the other TBs there's only one choice...
Muffinman
His Hog Squadt is the best custom Squadt I've seen Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:54 am

wpaarts wrote:If you want it to be in line with the other TBs there's only one choice...
Muffinman

Oh yeah, MM is real good too
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. The only thing I would add is that if you choose Muffinman you will be waiting a long time. I got on his customs list a year ago and I am still waiting for my turn. The guy's worth it because all of his customs are fantastic, you just have to be patient.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:15 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. The only thing I would add is that if you choose Muffinman you will be waiting a long time. I got on his customs list a year ago and I am still waiting for my turn. The guy's worth it because all of his customs are fantastic, you just have to be patient.

3a stuff? I mean, I know we have to wait for a reveal, but im always interested to see what he's cooking up?
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Gatiio wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. The only thing I would add is that if you choose Muffinman you will be waiting a long time. I got on his customs list a year ago and I am still waiting for my turn. The guy's worth it because all of his customs are fantastic, you just have to be patient.

3a stuff? I mean, I know we have to wait for a reveal, but im always interested to see what he's cooking up?

No 3a, I want a squadt custom, but I am not the only one I believe gregm is on his list as well to get a squadt customized.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  slinky42 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

wpaarts wrote:If you want it to be in line with the other TBs there's only one choice...
Muffinman

+1 What a Face
slinky42
slinky42
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinman Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

hey MAZ,
hey guys,
i'm really sorry it takes all eternity for me to get on with customizing those toys
but being self-employed (and as a commercial modelmaker no less) these days means that
free time can almost non-existent. commissions seem to come in waves - when they come it's like an onslaught
and when they're done after a couple weeks of full throttle work-and-no-play it's acquisition-time for everybody.
to make ends meet i have more small projects going on the side than ever in my life and custom toys are only a third of those.
it's hard and i feel bad for you guys having to wait so long for those customs. but having all those work/money issues
often makes it hard to calm down and get into 'creative mode' for customization. i try my best, though, believe you me
because it's something i really enjoy.

anyway, i didn't wanna serve yous a sob story - just chime in and let you know why things take so long right now.
i can only hope for your understanding and thank you for your saint-like patience.

sincere cheers
mm
muffinman
muffinman
CAD Grunt

http://www.muffinmangofigure.blogspot.com  // blog

Back to top Go down

Who is the sculpting King? Empty FPlus is the man for me

Post  Buellster Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 am

A Trigger Show custom from BP n Ferg to be customised further- FPLUS has been commissioned for this after our recent chats,watch this space for introduction of The King Pin Trouble Boy,
Pressure on Laughing

Thanks for all recommendations provided.
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum