COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND

3 posters

Go down

NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND Empty NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND

Post  Buellster Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Any one have this for sale at a sensible price....if it's over $250.00 shipped, not worth you responding Shocked

If you want to sort a trade against a KR UK Exclusive 16, there's a possibilty on that one.

Shipping would be to UK.

Let me know if there is one out there for me.

Thanx

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Buellster on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND Empty Re: NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND

Post  Buellster Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

self bump......as still looking for one and at a fair price. Thanks
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND Empty Re: NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 pm

[img]NO LONGER LOOKING 4 for the Blue Skullhead Lindsey Kuhn..FOUND Khun10[/img]

FRRRRRRT...Should have bought mines when you still had the chance!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 am

yeah but you wouldn't split up the normal and blue, affraid and wanted $300.00 plus fees, if I recall
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 am

Buellster wrote:yeah but you wouldn't split up the normal and blue, affraid and wanted $300.00 plus fees, if I recall
i sent the reg one to be customized by motorbot, and i was selling the blue one alone for $250 after that. im sure you will find one...im gonna be buying a place in the next month so if its up for sale again i will let you know. and dude, shipping to the UK costs at least $35 unless you want snail mail that takes 3 months and still costs like $25.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 am

sent the reg one to be customized by motorbot, and i was selling the blue one alone for $250 after that. im sure you will find one...im gonna be buying a place in the next month so if its up for sale again i will let you know. and dude, shipping to the UK costs at least $35 unless you want snail mail that takes 3 months and still costs like $25.

Hey never got offered the Blue on its own? I would have it shipped to CA, then sent onto me with other stuff to keep costs down, keep me in mind if he comes up again.. Very Happy
I have two sic buds being customised as we speak... hope you are prepared to wait , Motobot takes his time, but from what I have seen recently ..he is the man cheers
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 am

I'm still kick'n myself for not getting the Kuhn when it originally was offered. The day after I told Lindsay I didn't have the money, and to let somebody else have it, the cc company upped my limit!!!!! I almost puked! Evil or Very Mad
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 am

SORTED>>>>THANKS to El PADRINO cheers
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down