Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  Ballou34 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Very nice color.
Thanks to Jeremy and Ferg for doing this clap
Ballou34
Ballou34
CAD Grunt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ballou34/

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  RockNRoll on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Oh damn! Want one of these! What time is 12PST in UK?! :S
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  kevbayer on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I think it is 8 pm yr time
kevbayer
kevbayer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:35 pm

kevbayer wrote:I think it is 8 pm yr time

Cheers man! violent
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Currently 3am here if that helps
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm

oh yeah. good times.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Awesome! This month is chock full of toy goodness! Very Happy
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm uber jelly. I have to fight off the masses on his website as opposed to being able to sign up here. I understand why, and that's part of the attraction of the forum, but I'll be sad if I can't get one. Awesome green colors.
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  kitkat54 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Argh, too many toys this month! ahhhh!
kitkat54
kitkat54
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:20 pm

timeanddate.com never fails Smile
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 pm

jeremyriad wrote:Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Giant-cat-or-tiny-tree

GIGANTIC MISFORTUNE CAT OR TINY LITTLE TREE???

I'm really stoked to partner with Ferg for the best exclusive toy a cat-loving toy blogger could ever desire. And it's even more cool to jump onto CAD and see my name at the top of a thread and tons of love for the Jeremycats!

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Ferg_jeremy_catbag

The Jeremycats are Little Misfortune Cats designed by Ferg in a green and GID colorway. They come bagged with Jeremyriad header cards and cost $13 + shipping. I'll be shipping the cats once a week, and flat-rate priority shipping is as follows: $5.35 (US), $12.95 (Mexico/Canada), $16.95 (all other countries).

There are only 125 Jeremycats, and I'm making the first 50 cats available to CAD members who have been around the forum for a while and contribute to this community. To give everyone a fair shot, let's start the list here in about 12 hours at 12PM PST on Saturday October 20th. I will try to be here to start the list myself, but if not, let the first person claim their status when the clock at the top of this page reads 12PM PST. The next 49 members with a join date of at least a year ago or a post count of 50 will be guaranteed a Jeremycat. When the list has 50 names, we'll make arrangements.

I'll be selling the rest of the cats through my site next week. Details TBA! One per person please. Hope you love these cats as much as I do!

More info: http://www.jeremyriad.com/?p=31053

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Ferg_jeremy_misfortunecat_glow

I have just seen that.

this exit is perfect . green playge and cat gid . blueGID cheers blueGID

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Ohhh SIICKKK we get a shot at these today!! Days just starting and Jeremy already making my birthday awesome today.,,alright cmon 12pm!!

el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm

el_payaso_loco wrote:Ohhh SIICKKK we get a shot at these today!! Days just starting and Jeremy already making my birthday awesome today.,,alright cmon 12pm!!

Happy Bday el payaso!
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Empty Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  cedricel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:36 pm

wow, I want one, What a Face
cedricel
cedricel
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

I need this one!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:15 pm

reminder it looks like only year old and up members can get this. make sure us n00bs Laughing dont put ourselves on the list. lets have those who supported for longer get there treat. respect your elders flower
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:19 pm

AWWWW YEAHHH!!! I'm in for this!!!!

Very Happy
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 2 Empty JEREMYRIAD EXCLUSIVE LITTLE MISFORTUNE CAT AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  zaetna on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I would like to be in that list!!
anyone could tell me what's the post count we should have for it, if it's like other times?
thank you all!
zaetna
zaetna
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:22 pm

ianthegamer wrote:reminder it looks like only year old and up members can get this. make sure us n00bs Laughing dont put ourselves on the list. lets have those who supported for longer get there treat. respect your elders flower

You are eligible. you need a post count of 50 or a join date of 1 year ago.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Art_Buyer on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Love me some GID. I have so much GID in my one room that the neighbors probably think I have a nuclear reactor from the glow at night.
Art_Buyer
Art_Buyer
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Damn it I work at Noon. mad2
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:
ianthegamer wrote:reminder it looks like only year old and up members can get this. make sure us n00bs Laughing dont put ourselves on the list. lets have those who supported for longer get there treat. respect your elders flower

You are eligible. you need a post count of 50 or a join date of 1 year ago.

oh wow! blueGID nice. i though it was a year and up. sweet. well i still respect my elders farao but out of the way lol violent
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:52 pm

i just want the tiny little tree
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 pm

almost 2am here, two more hours. Sleep

Somebody, sign me up on that list when it goes live so I can go to sleep. LOL

violent2
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 pm

darkghost973 wrote:i just want the tiny little tree

Very Happy
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum