Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 Empty Re: Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  niskio on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Arrived at home in italy...perfect...16 days

thanx Jeremy/ferg
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 Empty Re: Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT

Post  jorester on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 pm

niskio wrote:Arrived at home in italy...perfect...16 days

thanx Jeremy/ferg

happy for you !!! congrats !!!
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 am

still waiting for my green glow here in Indonesia :/
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks Jeremy Very Happy Arrived last week but we've been busy with Halo 4 Twisted Evil
Amber says Thank you too Wink
Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 8193365502_41bb92a999_c
Jeremycat & Ambercat by Shinyvera, on Flickr
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Euro cats unite! Hahah
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 Empty Missed out on Jeremy Misfortune Cat.... help!

Post  comixguru on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

If anyone would like to give their Jeremy Misfortune Cat a new home- please let me know. I missed out on the sale and would love to add a little glowing kitty to my family. Thanks Very Happy -alice.
comixguru
comixguru
CAD Grunt

http://comixguru.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 575154_10151255278019015_2066426598_n

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 552261_10151255280084015_1830776876_n

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Man you guys take some good pics!!!

@Shinyvera - Your cat looked like a blanket until I saw the ear lol.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  zmigol on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 8208710686_f9ce4cf56f_z

Finally arrived today!

Thanks Jeremy
zmigol
zmigol
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 Empty The Jeremycat Global Music Map!

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 am

Hey everybody! I finally made the map of Jeremycats (travels and tunes). Thanks for all your music tips!

Check it out on my blog:

http://www.jeremyriad.com/blog/editorials/jeremycat-map/

And be sure to click around on the Google map and sample some new music.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jeremyriad Exclusive Little Misfortune Cat AKA JEREMYCAT - Page 19 Jeremycats-global
jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

http://www.jeremyriad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 am

i think you should have made the cats a lil smaller Wink

edit:
whoa whoa whoa i see the interactive map, i found mine (of course).. but who collects in fair oaks?!?!?

surprised only two made it out to SF, i would have figured there are a few more collectors out there

only two made it under the equator, thats crazy!

that map is awesome, ive already searched the whole earth.. lol
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:21 am

thats so cool to see how they invaded the earth What a Face
and the squirrel pic lol!

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:23 am

i think that squirrel is delmes pet.. ive seen it in other pics..

how cool would that be to have a squirrel running around the walls/house?!

im still holding out for a penguin =/
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 am

awesome man...
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 am

One of them that you have pointed in Georgia is not in Georgia anymore. Twisted Evil

Hint: its the Idiotape recommendation. ;D
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:30 am

there's only one in Indonesia and one in Singapore? sorry I haven't submit any pics of the cat just yet Jeremy, will do though, being the ONLY one in Indonesia!! *proud
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 am

blindboxx2334 wrote:

only two made it under the equator, thats crazy!

that map is awesome, ive already searched the whole earth.. lol

I know! If we do this again, I need to tighten up my southern hemisphere game! I actually learned a lot about geography doing this. I was terrible with that while in school. See, I just needed something I was interested in to learn Smile
jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 am

Gatiio wrote:One of them that you have pointed in Georgia is not in Georgia anymore. Twisted Evil

Hint: its the Idiotape recommendation. ;D

Ooohhh would that cat have traveled to South Korea? I probably won't change up the map too much, but as you can see, the area of the map on which South Korea falls is very bare. I would like to spread the cat love there. If you give me a city or zip code, I might have to remove a cat from Georgia Smile

jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:28 am

ictoys wrote:there's only one in Indonesia and one in Singapore? sorry I haven't submit any pics of the cat just yet Jeremy, will do though, being the ONLY one in Indonesia!! *proud

Yeah I was stoked to send a cat to Indonesia (also to Latvia)! These are just places I never thought I'd get to travel, and well, while I still haven't, I felt like sending the cat there somehow opened up a possibility for future travel for me. Post a pic when you can, no rush. There are actually TWO cats in Singapore. I moved the icon ever so slightly so both cats show.
jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 am

Im so mad at you cause you didn't post my pic on your blog! mad2
Jk Jeremy.. fuckin love that squirrel pic!! Laughing
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:47 am

OT: Hey Jeremy, My girlfriend got me the Snow Cone for Christmas and it is freaking awesome! That extra neat feature is so cool!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 am

MagnumManipulator wrote:Im so mad at you cause you didn't post my pic on your blog! mad2

Are you SURE? Maybe you blinked and missed it? Might want to get your eyes checked...

J/K--I just added yours and 3 other Californian cats. My mom is going to totally look at this map and be so proud of me for going to college now.

If you like that squirrel pic, I HIGHLY recommend following @mynameisdelme on Instagram. He's a talented designer (who also draws cats), and he spends his time on Instagram luring squirrels into his London flat. Very entertaining!
jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremyriad on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:OT: Hey Jeremy, My girlfriend got me the Snow Cone for Christmas and it is freaking awesome! That extra neat feature is so cool!

Yay! That's great you discovered the secret feature Smile I hope it arrived in OK shape? It was not super smart of me to mail water-filled globes at the busiest mail time of the year, but in my defense, I packed them really well and labeled them FRAGILE. It does seem that the post office tends to ignore those bright red labels though. I know a few of them got to their destinations a bit wet. It's an easy remedy (just add water), but of course I feel badly about it. In the event yours lost water, just let me know--I'll mail you out a little baggie of "snow".

* And by "snow" in quotes, yes, I totally mean cocaine!
jeremyriad
jeremyriad
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm

jeremyriad wrote:
MagnumManipulator wrote:Im so mad at you cause you didn't post my pic on your blog! mad2

Are you SURE? Maybe you blinked and missed it? Might want to get your eyes checked...

J/K--I just added yours and 3 other Californian cats. My mom is going to totally look at this map and be so proud of me for going to college now.

If you like that squirrel pic, I HIGHLY recommend following @mynameisdelme on Instagram. He's a talented designer (who also draws cats), and he spends his time on Instagram luring squirrels into his London flat. Very entertaining!
Wow thats so cool of you to do that, thanks Jeremy! bow

-Oh fyi itsa_mia lives in Canada btw. Very Happy

MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:10 pm

jeremyriad wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:OT: Hey Jeremy, My girlfriend got me the Snow Cone for Christmas and it is freaking awesome! That extra neat feature is so cool!

Yay! That's great you discovered the secret feature Smile I hope it arrived in OK shape? It was not super smart of me to mail water-filled globes at the busiest mail time of the year, but in my defense, I packed them really well and labeled them FRAGILE. It does seem that the post office tends to ignore those bright red labels though. I know a few of them got to their destinations a bit wet. It's an easy remedy (just add water), but of course I feel badly about it. In the event yours lost water, just let me know--I'll mail you out a little baggie of "snow".

* And by "snow" in quotes, yes, I totally mean cocaine!

LMAO, It was Mint man. My girlfriend was VERY HAPPY that it arrived in time for Christmas. Thank you for always having awesome exclusives!
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum