COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat

4 posters

Go down

FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat Empty FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat

Post  sirbeanward Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

I feel like such an ass. I have been checking the posts all week waiting to see when this exclusive mfc would be available and somehow the fact that it was last night left my mind. Ugh. I know probably everyone hasn't even gotten their cats yet so asking to buy one seems silly and futile but I'm pretty bummed I forgot about this. With the hurricane and working 6 days straight I just wasn't focused. I don't have enough posts or old enough account to buy the CAD exclusive option (which sucks), and I totally missed the other sale. Sadly with a run size of 125 I doubt many of the buyers will want to part with their cat at all and I can't blame them. But if anyone knows of someone willing to part with theirs or has an extra lol, let me know. I will pay handsomely for this little guy.

Last edited by sirbeanward on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat Empty Re: FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 pm

arg that sux man
hope one pops up for you
ill keep an eye out
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat Empty some later

Post  iron paw Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

Jeremy only sold half of what he had last nite, he did this because of the madness on the east coast. Watch his blog for when he is going to release the rest.
iron paw
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat Empty Re: FOUND: jeremycat exclusive little misfortune cat

Post  Admin Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 am

He sold them all last night.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Woot! Thanks to a great guy I got my cat! Can't express how much I love this community. Thanks all.
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:09 pm

cheers good stuff, grats!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum