COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

+7
alexp_03
redwood510
Teimaru
ianthegamer
comatoseghost
blindboxx2334
Takemaru
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea) Empty WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

Post  Takemaru Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 am

Hi there !

I am searching for these guys:

- Midnight Jack
- Albino Doc (yes it is mad, I know^^)

So please let me know if you have this squadt in stock and ready to be sold (a fair price would be fuckin' cool). Or if you are into threea maybe we could set some trade as I have many threea figures in stock (APTK AKI mint on card, WWR 4th anniversary NOM,...)

Do not hesitate to pm me, thank you !

T.

Last edited by Takemaru on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:52 am; edited 20 times in total
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea) Empty Re: WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

Post  Takemaru Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Bump, still actively looking for these figures, overall the doc and the Trouble boy. Please help me ! bounce
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea) Empty Re: WTB SQUADTS: Midnight Jack, Albino Doc (or trade for some threea)

Post  Takemaru Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Up sqube
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:03 am

i guess i am not the only one looking for germ s001 and that rifle goodness!

blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:25 pm

PM sent
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 am

Post updated (germ found, weapons and parts added).

UP !
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 am

so lucky to get germ s001 at that price. congrats
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Glad you got it my bro' !And really happy with my NKD Jack too ^^
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:29 pm

What do you have for trade? Any Squbes or Skelves?
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:57 am

Only 3A stuff for the moment :/
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

Up !!!

I am still searching hard for that toy, a grail for me ! Trust me, my home will be his last !!!! Please help me !!!
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Up sqube
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Up, help me please !!!! bounce
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  alexp_03 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am

pmd
alexp_03
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Sick up... No
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Up and up and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP !!!!
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 pm

UP !!!! Help me please !!!! ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh!
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  alexp_03 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

sorry i can't pm because of low post count.I would be willing to trade my TB no7 for a kyuuketsuki with bothead ONLY. If you have one maybe we could work something out.
alexp_03
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 am

Check your pm alex
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:14 am

Asks for a pm, doesnt check it.

lol!

Typical Rottencrotch.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Gatiio wrote:Asks for a pm, doesnt check it.

lol!

Typical Rottencrotch.

^^, you are right Gatiio. And again someone that bought a wonderful toy just to trade it or make money... I have been into squadts for 8 monthes now, searching for the TB7 immediately, and I have seen so many people like that... but I don't give up, still on the hunt to get my yakuza !
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:53 am

WTB list updated.
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  alexp_03 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 am

Takemaru wrote:

lol!

Typical Rottencrotch.

^^, you are right Gatiio. And again someone that bought a wonderful toy just to trade it or make money... I have been into squadts for 8 monthes now, searching for the TB7 immediately, and I have seen so many people like that... but I don't give up, still on the hunt to get my yakuza !

Sorry I couldn't help you get what you were looking for.But there is no need for you to say that i'm only looking to flip it. I have a very decent squadt collection and have been collecting them for over a year.I will not sell my troubleboy for cash or anything else than a kyu because i feel that it's the only figure i would consider replacing it with. I saw you had some ThreeA for trade, so i though why not give it a shot and see if you had what i wanted. So now it will happily stay in my collection.
I know this should of been done by pm but i can't send any.
Good luck on your hunt and I will keep an eye out for you.
alexp_03
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 am

alexp_03 wrote:
Takemaru wrote:

lol!

Typical Rottencrotch.

Sorry I couldn't help you get what you were looking for.But there is no need for you to say that i'm only looking to flip it. I have a very decent squadt collection and have been collecting them for over a year.I will not sell my troubleboy for cash or anything else than a kyu because i feel that it's the only figure i would consider replacing it with. I saw you had some ThreeA for trade, so i though why not give it a shot and see if you had what i wanted. So now it will happily stay in my collection.
I know this should of been done by pm but i can't send any.
Good luck on your hunt and I will keep an eye out for you.

Welcome alexp don't take it personal just a lot of new people pop in up and this remark may have been made before they new about the limit thing because that's new , but hope you experience here gets better . And stays wonderfully its a great community here !=) nd good luck on the tab hunt T.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Thank you guys for the good vibes. My message was not specially for you alex, as you did not answered to my pm there was a doubt and now I know that thing are fine. This was mainly about people I talked to previously, and again I find sad that many wonderful toys are stored in there box, waiting to be sold, instead of standing proudly on shelves of people that really love them. I never buy toys to resell or trade for things I want, I may be stupid to do not, but I am like that. I sell very rarely my toys (as I buy only what I really dig) and never for high prices, and as you can see the 3A stuff I decided to spare with is for trade.

But there is not only bad things, here I found some very nice people too, that helped me a lot!

Come on CAD, help me grow my collection !!!! (pics of my current custom soon, clothes are mostly done, maybe some people will want to see it finished^^)
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum