COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

+85
kuhwinters
doomsDAY
OinkOink
lunchbox2320
Stush
chiprender
vinylgoddess
h20samurai55
Kmacz
Swordfish
Eric
patrick40
Mikeyk
ChopChop!
JunglistCyborg
TheMalkiWay
rageous
Casper_NY
kidcannon10
Sanuki-Shioya
slinky42
Photo David
devito1195
longbow
alarment
baldo
edstuff
M00Nman
Colossus of Destiny
Rivet
geopina
jandrolex8
therealchinaman
vicjeb
0khrana
Teimaru
kitkat54
Ghost Target
comatoseghost
Ballou34
matthewrd
ludok
niskio
funkin
Vince
Takemaru
chelito19soccer
sonic509
destro30
zmigol
quentdiggy
666ways2love
ontheDL
scientifik
cheapass
mechanizer
nfcrockett
jorester
cb075
MagnumManipulator
zxxzViperzxxz
JEEMAC
ilovefreestufftoo
LonerStoner
Brian Arrr
Crunch
jpeso18k
mazdevilz
cripery
eldoobya
itsa_mia
sirbeanward
CMB
SQUEE
ianthegamer
secretsix
ShelfLife
chase1319
CankleBreaker
JasperF
dedicatedart
el_payaso_loco
towely
Gatiio
Admin
89 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  towely Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:
towely wrote:Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy

Do that by watering down your paint (or thinning it) and then take a sponge and dip it in the paint and apply that to the areas you want to 'rust' Wink

Well the bullet holes have a copper paint that I dirty and watered down that's why they have the look it dose along the edge

Gray helmet with that effect would look awesome bro. What a Face
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  JasperF Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am

dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:
towely wrote:Give the bullet holes a little rust effect on the edges. Very Happy

Do that by watering down your paint (or thinning it) and then take a sponge and dip it in the paint and apply that to the areas you want to 'rust' Wink

Well the bullet holes have a copper paint that I dirty and watered down that's why they have the look it dose along the edge

Preaching to the choir then I guess haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:45 am

towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:

Do I hear a commision on the fr0g??? Lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 am

JasperF wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:

Preaching to the choir then I guess haha

No preaching too the preacher lol :p
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  towely Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 am

dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:

Lol the lotto made me broke and soon as I get funds terror boys or a sqube will make me broke again lol
You should do him up real BA and post him!
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:51 am

towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:

Lol the lotto made me broke and soon as I get funds terror boys or a sqube will make me broke again lol

And put up a post commisoned finished frog was for towelt until he made himself broke again lol .
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  towely Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am

dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
towely wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
JasperF wrote:

And put up a post commisoned finished frog was for towelt until he made himself broke again lol .

Hells yeah damn that broke bitch! Twisted Evil
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 am

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 Image_zps5212894a

lol!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 am

dedicatedart wrote:No preaching too the preacher lol :p

Haha don't get cocky now! Wink
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am

Somebody better post another build real fast! haha
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  towely Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am

chase1319 wrote:ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 Image_zps5212894a

lol!

My Bad bonghit
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ShelfLife Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Alright guys, here's my build:

Bug Eye Lens Pack
Gassed Head
Olive BDU Shirt
Tactical Vest w/ Black Pouch Set
Black Bandana
Black/Olive Sniper Set

I call this guy The Gassed Khafi Sniper. Gonna be sick...pretty stoked.

p.s. Working with the ShelfLife.net crew to get a full catalog of all of the actual builds by all the winners to make a definitive permanent catalog of how it shook out...you guys down to contribute?
ShelfLife
ShelfLife
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  secretsix Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

ShelfLife wrote:
p.s. Working with the ShelfLife.net crew to get a full catalog of all of the actual builds by all the winners to make a definitive permanent catalog of how it shook out...you guys down to contribute?

I actually think that this is a good idea! Very Happy I'd be happy to show my Chipp once I get him!
secretsix
secretsix
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:31 pm

for anyone who got a chipp.
and these items:
orange assembly shirt
orange vest
bug eye white lens
orange beanie

could you set that squadt up. Id like to see what ill have lol
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  SQUEE Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Hello everyone,

First post here! Been lurking for a long time and started checking the board daily when Squadt Assembly was announced. I just wanted to start by saying it was amazing to meet all of you guys at the show. I began collecting toys in 2004-05 and started working for Rotofugi in 07. I have never met a group of people that I know are as crazy about toys/art as I am. It was so cool to have been a part of all of this! It's a little strange because I met a lot of you and know your real names… now trying to match up real names & faces with board names will be difficult. Anyway… I want to thank everyone who stopped by the store multiple times just to hang out and talk about toys. (Collin, Ani, Anthony, Richard, & Wilson) I wish I could remember all of your names but it was a crazy week… I want to thank Kirby & Whitney for giving me the opportunity to work on projects like this. I love you guys! You are not just my bosses you are my family and best friends. Big thanks to Ferg!!! Its was an awesome experience working on the past two shows… You are such a rad guy… and I'm ready to do it again in the future!

O.K. now that the introduction and sappy stuffs is out of the way here is my build... Roto-Mafia style

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010460_zps0e7ee430

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010482_zpscfdc1e45

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010474_zps8031c721

Last edited by SQUEE on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
SQUEE
SQUEE
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:39 pm

SQUEE wrote:Hello everyone,

First post here! Been lurking for a long time and started checking the board daily when Squadt Assembly was announced. I just wanted to start by saying it was amazing to meet all of you guys at the show. I began collecting toys in 2004-05 and started working for Rotofugi in 07. I have never met a group of people that I know are as crazy about toys/art than I am. It was so cool to have been a part of all of this! It's a little strange because I met a lot of you and know your real names… now trying to mach up real names & faces with board names will be difficult. Anyway… I want to thank the everyone who stopped by the store multiple times just to hang out and talk about toys. (Collin, Ani, Anthony, Richard, & Wilson) I wish I could remember all of your names but it was a crazy week… I want to thank Kirby & Whitney for giving me the opportunity to work on projects like this. I love you guys! You are not just my bosses you are my family and best friends. Big thanks to Ferg!!! Its was an awesome experience working on the past two shows… You are such a rad guy… and I'm ready to do it again in the future!

O.K. now that the introduction and sappy stuffs is out of the way here is my build... Roto-Mafia style

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010460_zps0e7ee430

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010482_zpscfdc1e45

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 P1010474_zps8031c721

That's actually pretty sweeet !!! I still need too get one of those byos
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm

SQUEE wrote:Hello everyone,

First post here! Been lurking for a long time and started checking the board daily when Squadt Assembly was announced. I just wanted to start by saying it was amazing to meet all of you guys at the show. I began collecting toys in 2004-05 and started working for Rotofugi in 07. I have never met a group of people that I know are as crazy about toys/art than I am. It was so cool to have been a part of all of this! It's a little strange because I met a lot of you and know your real names… now trying to mach up real names & faces with board names will be difficult. Anyway… I want to thank the everyone who stopped by the store multiple times just to hang out and talk about toys. (Collin, Ani, Anthony, Richard, & Wilson) I wish I could remember all of your names but it was a crazy week… I want to thank Kirby & Whitney for giving me the opportunity to work on projects like this. I love you guys! You are not just my bosses you are my family and best friends. Big thanks to Ferg!!! Its was an awesome experience working on the past two shows… You are such a rad guy… and I'm ready to do it again in the future!

Welcome!! This is coming on board with style. Love the pics!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CMB Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm

That's a great looking Roto-Germ. Welcome to C&D!!

CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Here are 2 of the guys I've done up so far, still working on using all/most of the gear I got at the show in various ways with other nkd squadts and just doing fun stuff. Hope you like!

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 UmLsPyw

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 LSdXAdg
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 pm

great 1st post

had to double look at which germ that was
love the rotoferg shirt, i NEED one (wtb btw pst =p)

its funny youre trying to match board names to real names/faces
ive been doing the opposite and just guessing at each photo i see

for example, who is flipping the bird in the line up?
im gonna guess cripery

anyways welcome and thanks bow

edit: those are awesome sirbeanward

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:33 pm

sirbeanward wrote:ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 LSdXAdg

Great pics, that Chipp is bad ass!!!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Its nice to see all the new collectors coming out and posting on the forum!!!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!! clap

eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  towely Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 pm

gregm wrote:
sirbeanward wrote:ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 2 LSdXAdg

Great pics, that Chipp is bad ass!!!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Agreed What a Face What a Face What a Face
towely
towely
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:57 am

Great builds. Im liking the pink eyes more and more, they do look evil.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:14 am

itsa_mia wrote:
its funny youre trying to match board names to real names/faces
ive been doing the opposite and just guessing at each photo i see

for example, who is flipping the bird in the line up?
im gonna guess cripery

I don't remember flipping the bird in a line up Shocked.. - which pic.? and I'll confirm or deny..? lol..
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next