anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set

Go down

anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set Empty anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set

Post  Buellster on Thu May 07, 2009 7:57 pm

I know this is probably too late but if any one has it to sell or is willing to get this for me, would be appreciative.
Thanks
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set Empty Re: anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set

Post  philnjill on Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Wish I could've gotten one as well Sad
philnjill
philnjill
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set Empty Re: anyone near a KR store and willing to pick me up a saner dunny set

Post  EL PADRINO on Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 pm

i was stumbling out of a bar in the pouring rain last night and i saw a bunch of people with tents and shit. then i realized they were all in line @ like 430 am in front of the kr store. i made a few VERY funny comments and kept it moving...LMAO!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC on Fri May 08, 2009 7:26 am

No clue what that even is.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum